PDA

View Full Version : Why they call it going postal...

ONeilcool
02-02-2006, 08:23 PM
Recently in my area there was a post office shooting. It was done by suprisenly by a women(which is rare these days).
http://www.ucsbdailynexus.com/news/2006/10782.html

She shot 6 people at the post office and herself making it seven dead. The Article says all seven died, but I think only 3 acutally died and the rest were fine.

The shooters neighbor was also found dead after further investigation, the bullets were same ones that were found at the crime scene.

Its kinda weird because this is the first huge tragedy that has ever happned in a place I've acutally been to...

KJAZZ
02-03-2006, 04:29 AM
Yeah, I heard about it in the paper. I was just at that post office about a week ago. It was also the first time I'd been to that particular one. Probably the last too, eh?

Pryme8
02-03-2006, 08:06 AM
haha she went hard! fuck it though crazy people are out there! Glad no one you know got hurt!

Aegix Drakan
02-03-2006, 09:16 AM
whooo boy... that's horrible. why do people go nuts like that? I'm glad nobody you know got hurt.

ShadowTiger
02-03-2006, 10:07 AM
Well, the postal service isn't the easiest job in the world. As Newman from Seinfeld said, "The mail just keeps coming and coming. It never stops!" ... (I hope my future wife does that too...) * Dodges thrown bricks * It's gotta be a very tedius job.

Cloral
02-03-2006, 01:31 PM
My dad actually worked at that post office for a while. He delivered mail but got fired for crashing the delivery van in the parking lot. That was like 15 years ago though.