PDA

View Full Version : Hyrule Fantasy- Deluxe

music5674
02-02-2006, 03:07 AM
if layout is right..i have completed level 1 and 2...got boomerang, bow, silver arrow i believe and there was bait. also....got next sword....i bought the shield upgrade...i believe there is another shield...am in what i think is level 3..is same location as orignial quest...am stuck going into the 3 rd room....have cleared the monsters :)...have tried moving all the rocks nothing...tired blowing up the top ones to get thru nothing....whats a clue as to getting pass these rocks??? any one played this yet...any clues as to what to do...do i need the power bracklet...am trying to think if thats what i need...trying to rememebr where it would be....any help here??? Thanks!!!!

Boommaster
02-02-2006, 01:33 PM
Where is the quest located so I can play it also?????

dafeedil
02-02-2006, 09:31 PM
Yeah, I never heard of it. hmmm :confused:

music5674
02-02-2006, 09:33 PM
I though it was at zeldaclassic.com or at purezc site. i went to both and dont see it either place...can't find it at either site now....in the game in the quest under the quest info it says "The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Fantasy: Deluxe"...author of game is Billy Mitchell....i down loaded it a few days ago...trying to remember its using gameboy tiles i believe..i might be wrong...i have looked at alot of the games and have started alot of them lately....i got thru them prety fast best i am somewhat famialr with the original game....oh and i got blue ring also...i got all the gems i could before going into what i believe was level 1...the waterfall is interesting..its a mase...i think is neatly done...i had gotten to a point and i had to have bait to go farer..so had to go get the bait....in another section i can't go any farer because it looks like i need the ladder to get up ...after having the bait...when i got there was the magical? sword i think..or i mean it was the sword you got up in the mountains in the first original quest....you can get alot of gems because of swinging at the grass on the ground....as far as i see th egems count is at around 500 where in the main game is 250...

dafeedil
02-02-2006, 09:37 PM
hmmm, strange. there is a game called Fantasy Hyrule by War Lord and Shadowblazer, and I played that one a long time ago. Is that it?

ms_zelda_lady
02-03-2006, 12:43 AM
There's a thread at purezc in quest discussion by someone named Gashin who just started a new quest by the same name so maybe music5674 is mixed up with another quest.

ms_zelda_lady

dafeedil
02-03-2006, 01:56 AM
Those silly boys always get messed up, don't they,lady:shrug: :queen:

music5674
02-03-2006, 03:46 AM
yeah us silly boys :)...i checked again in the quest info in the ZC...and it lists it as "The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Fantasy: Deluxe...author: Armagaddon Games, Nintendo, and Billy Mitchell....but then i checked in my player checking which quest name it has on the file, its shows it as "zeroquest.qst"...the level's name is "Manji Forest"...guess i didnt have all the black bouncing gumballs destroyed...this time i did and a key appeared, but still cant get past the rocks...:)...oh yes us silly boys :)

music5674
02-03-2006, 11:32 PM
yeah the info i list above is correct....well at least inside the game...but checked again...at zeldaclassics and purezc...i believe the download name is "Zero Quest"...still stuck in that silly room :)....so this thread is then wrong title should be "Zero Quest" not what I labelled it :(....