PDA

View Full Version : From the postbit-always-rings-twice dept.

J.J. Maxx
02-01-2006, 12:52 PM
Can someone tell me why I can't get the postbit data to the left of the post via VB2 style? There's an option in my control panel but apparently it's just there to taunt me. Is this a bug or a glitch or what? The whole postbot over the post deal is all 32 flavors of retarded. I'm old skool.

Any help?

ShadowTiger
02-01-2006, 12:58 PM
Agreed (http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=89730). I know there's an option in the vBulletin ACP to make one or the other the default, .... .... as it is right now, it seems (Though I wouldn't know, obviously.) that it's on top by default.

The upgrades between versions tend to mess with AGN quite a bit. A LOT of what you see are mods, ... like, the pips and age-based pips, for example. I'm sure you can see how badly those were affected. I'm amazed some pips even still exist. :shrug: (Jigglysaint, DarkPanther, etc. Not yellow stars. Other colored ones.)

I really hope all these bugs are fixed by February 10th. I'm looking forward to seeing the new 6th year pip. :)

J.J. Maxx
02-01-2006, 02:01 PM
I just want my old postbit layout. Where is that Esbee..... :sonar:

KJAZZ
02-02-2006, 07:29 AM
Yeah, I can't lurk around here in peace unless AGN looks like it's supposed to. At least the themes are still working properly. AGN just isn't the same without Classic Black and the postbit on the left. Hopefully, this'll be taken care of soon.