PDA

View Full Version : "I thought you were dead"

Cronic
02-01-2006, 04:00 AM
Well it's been some time and oddly enough things are still more or less (at cursory glance that is to say) the same ...Good stuff agn don't ever change.

Things on my end have been weird to say the least but some kick ass adventures have been had ...after a long while I decided to settle down my act a bit and built a new pc (suprisingly enough it's not that hard took me all of about 3 hours to shop and assemble ...pretty sweet ...shoved all the parts in this lovely case http://www.overclockercafe.com/Reviews/cases/RaidMax_Samurai/pics/1001.jpg and like it or love it you guys may be seein more of me here and there.

So that's about .1% of catching up me ...hows bout you guys?

Daarkseid
02-01-2006, 04:06 AM
Nothing new here.

*b*
02-01-2006, 05:46 AM
you're back too? hopefully it's for good, unlike TSA. the old members should come back. it was fun here, with them

that's a sweet looking case, I must say. looks like something that would belong on a motorcycle

moocow
02-01-2006, 09:36 AM
All the old gys are crawling out of the woodwork.

Hello.

ShadowTiger
02-01-2006, 10:05 AM
@ Case: "Dude, sweet looking tower!" ... *looks for "On" Button* ... ... "lol, crap. XD I knew I forgot something. :p " [J/K] [J/K] ... ...

@ Cronic: So welcome back, man. :highfive: I kinda knew you would come back eventually; sooner than later, anyway. There's not that much to catch up on, really. I mean, what can anyone say? Whatever happened here is just about dead obvious from the threads lying around, and the forum upgrade. :p

DarkPanther
02-01-2006, 12:09 PM
Hey DC. Good to see you again. You still in FL? I was thinkin' about you last Halloween Horror Nights wondering if you were there...

Beldaran
02-01-2006, 12:12 PM
Sweet, Cronic is back. :) Bad ass.

koopa
02-01-2006, 12:39 PM
First Glenn's back, then TSA pops in, now DC. Has time just done a big leap backwards or what?

J.J. Maxx
02-01-2006, 12:44 PM
It's like 2002 all over again. Nice to see you're not dead, LC. ;)

ZTC
02-01-2006, 01:42 PM
First off, that's a killer case; second, welcome back! *waves*

Tygore
02-01-2006, 02:38 PM

*wine connoisseur voice* Ah yes, 2002. That was a good year for AGN. Ripe, yet subtle...

Hey man, nice to see you around again. Nice computer case you've got there. Where'd you get it?

Pryme8
02-01-2006, 03:05 PM
What are the specs on that darth? o_O im gona be working on a new one sometime soon here too...

Cronic
02-01-2006, 10:18 PM
The specs are nothin too over the top (the graphics card rocks the box) athlon 64 3000, gig of ddr, few burners of various medias with an 256 mb asus extreme ax800xl pci express graphics card it's no sloach when it comes to online gaming, but I plan to upgrade it all soon enough anyway ;)

Still in florida though no longer working for universal (the moneys better) I got tired of it three years back, and decided to quit ....8 times they took me back each night I'd quit go get drunk with the crowd, and show up for work the next day ....after a lil over a week I resolved to maybe come back in a few years, and oddly enough they were cool with that.

I think soon I'm gonna dust off the digi cam and invite you all to have a glimpse at the insane surroundings i call cronic land ;)

Jigglysaint
02-01-2006, 11:26 PM
Welcome back Cronic!

*b*
02-01-2006, 11:33 PM
I think soon I'm gonna dust off the digi cam and invite you all to have a glimpse at the insane surroundings i call cronic land ;)
maybe you should keep that to yourself. you know, for the greater good of mankind (JOKING)

biggiy05
02-01-2006, 11:54 PM
The specs are nothin too over the top (the graphics card rocks the box) athlon 64 3000, gig of ddr, few burners of various medias with an 256 mb asus extreme ax800xl pci express graphics card it's no sloach when it comes to online gaming, but I plan to upgrade it all soon enough anyway ;)

The X800XL is a good card, you can easily overclock it to the XT speeds, that should give you bit of a gain in performance.

Cronic
02-02-2006, 12:16 AM
maybe you should keep that to yourself. you know, for the greater good of mankind (JOKING)

Heh I have friends more or less on a sign up basis to hang out at my place when I go outta town ....It's more like that island pinnochio found his way to than anything ...as for the overclocking I'll prolly just get a new motherboard and chipset in like 6 months and give this rig to a needy stripper ...ya gotta give back to a world thats good to ya.

Flash Man
02-02-2006, 12:43 AM
All the old gys are crawling out of the woodwork.

Hello.

I was actually in a frozen state, however my thaw counter malfunctioned and my time was up.

Gerudo
02-02-2006, 02:24 AM
well well well...

Okaerinasai, Mr Cronic. long time no see.

Lilith
02-02-2006, 02:51 AM
Wtf hay.

KJAZZ
02-02-2006, 07:23 AM
Welcome back, LORDCRONIC. :P Nice to see you haven't vanished off the face of the earth.

Pryme8
02-02-2006, 07:58 AM
whoa, i remember flash man too o_O

moocow
02-02-2006, 10:03 AM

Ah yes, Senior year of high school, graduation, a summer of partying... I miss 2002 :(

AlexMax
02-06-2006, 10:51 PM
I owe you an apology, Darth. I remember that one of the catalysts of you either getting your access removed or being banned was because you were talking shit to me. Looking back, I don't think it was really banworthy, and I was trying to bait you into talking shit the whole time anyway. I think the whole vendetta between you and I over a gaming console was pretty stupid anyway, since I ended up getting an Xbox anyway and liked it a hell of a lot more than my Gamcube or PS2. (It's currently collecting dust, but only because of my PC and DS, I'm planning to softmod it now, since I don't play on Live anymore...)

Sorry man.

Cronic
02-06-2006, 11:03 PM
heh i don't remember any of that dude ;) But i see I was at least right about the box ;) I will say this though my 360 sucks ass and just sits there watching me play snake eater ...I do pull it out but even then it's only good for halo 2 :shrug: as for former politics I doubt our tifts had anything to do with anything ...but rather the fact that at the core i don't think very highly of much of the staff (save for exceptions, and if ever i've treated you like a human being then youre one of em ;) ) and I'm sure vice versa ....we had some good times, but compared to it's former hay days this place was a dying planet ...although it seems far less active i will say i'm impressed to see so many core elements stuck together ....Ultimatly I got too wrapped up in things as i'm passionate about all that I do ...the only regret i have was never finishing my quest, but even that i work at here and there in secrecy so you never know.

Icey
02-07-2006, 12:14 AM
Welcome back LC. This has been an interesting day to check back on this place. I have to agree about that case, looks pretty sweet.

jman2050
02-07-2006, 06:41 PM
Wow, you actually came back. Not much new stuff besides Glenn's escapades.

Ohandmaybeyoushoulddosomethingwithzcagainsincemean ddnhavebeenpimpingitoutforthepastyear

*COUGH*

yeah...

Toolie
02-07-2006, 09:26 PM
What's happened to us?

I installed Ubuntu Linux, AlexMax bought an Xbox... who knows what's next, Starkist might register as a Democrat and Lilith might have aggressive sex with me.

:shrug:

Cronic
02-08-2006, 01:51 AM
What's happened to us?

I installed Ubuntu Linux, AlexMax bought an Xbox... who knows what's next, Starkist might register as a Democrat and Lilith might have aggressive sex with me.

:shrug:

yea i got a haircut and a bank account then stopped eating acid ....all sorts of scarey realities out there...

as for zc I will look in to recent happenings but i fear what trying to bring an old beta 182 qst over would result in.

plith
02-08-2006, 10:17 AM
While you were dead, I left and never came back.

Dirk the Daring
02-08-2006, 02:48 PM
It is cool to see a bunch of the "Old School" still around, or coming back around. I can't welcome you back, seeing as how I have been gone myself, but it is nice to see you again!!