PDA

View Full Version : Crossrealm Chaos

niknok
01-30-2006, 05:38 PM
Could anyone please help me find a superbomb to blow that mountain on the southwest of hyrule going to level 3. thank you.

Questions
01-30-2006, 06:41 PM
I'm surprised you picked up this quest. It hasn't been put on the DB yet.

Anyway one the screen with the info room there a cliff you can walk up. Up there is a portal to the Darkworlduse that and bomb the mountain area to the south to find the superbomb.

For those wanting to play the quest you can get the full version here (http://purezc.com/index.php?page=quests&id=127) until it's put onto the QDB.

niknok
01-30-2006, 07:32 PM
Thank you questions...Actually I was able to find it and am on level 3.. its a nice quest! i got already the arrow but may i know where the bow is?

Questions
01-30-2006, 08:39 PM
Check back in Level 2. Standing on a certain tile will reveal the bow's location. ;)

niknok
01-31-2006, 06:08 AM
thanks i got now the bow plus the arrow...i have been roaming around that darkworld. its enjoyable nice quest..finished level 3...cant find level 4 and please may i know where is the white sword and the letter?

Questions
01-31-2006, 08:28 PM
White Sword: Look in Level 1 now that you have the Bow and Arrow.

Letter: After Level 4

Level 4: Look for a place to buy superbombs and find the whistle. Go north of the graveyard and blow the whistle then superbomb the cliff.

Also: Did you find the blue ring? You can have it by now and it's a tad recommended

niknok
01-31-2006, 11:25 PM
thanks questions....i was able to get the white sword..got superbomb and enter level 4..(to get that whistle guarded by a gleok with only a wooden sword is hard!)but now am stuck on level 4...i got already the flippers.. i cant find my way to the level boss or triforce. also i cant go nowhere when i entered that keydoor southeast of the map.. i played the whistle..used all the items nothing happens..
where could i get that blue ring please... this level 4 is quite difficult. dont want to use my red potion..am reserving it for the level boss.. i didnt found yet that letter.

Questions
01-31-2006, 11:34 PM
Boss: Dive. That is all.

Blue Ring: Level 3. At the entrance.

niknok
02-01-2006, 07:12 AM
questions thanks for your help..its been hours that i have been looking for level 5..cant really find it..pls help..

niknok
02-02-2006, 05:56 PM
Questions- please help me find Level 5... I got already 12 heart containers and found the shield... i cant find the letter and the magic sword.

Questions
02-02-2006, 08:06 PM
Think of how you got the magic shield. Use that same idea in the dark world.

Rakki
02-03-2006, 12:24 AM
Heh, I can't even find level 2. :p I already got the Power Bracelet and went up the mountain to find, to my dismay, a fairy. Any hints on where I should be looking for level 2? Besides the Bracelet, I have Bombs, the Raft and the Candle, as far as I can remember.

niknok
02-03-2006, 06:30 AM
@Rakki -Remember that fairy? on his right side is level 2..

@Questions - could you help me find that magic sword.. I got the letter..may i know the place on where i could refill for the red potion? thanks am now enjoying your challenging quest. You have a very nice style. the darkworld is big!

Questions
02-03-2006, 07:18 PM
The Magic Sword is in Level 5. You have to defeat a Fire Gleeok to get it. You'll also find the lens in Level 5. However one flaw in this quest is the lack of potion shops. There are two in the game. One requires the glove and the other requires half of Level 6 to be done. On the bright side it's possible to have 12 hearts at this point.

The Dark world is larger than the light world yes. But neither alone use a full overworld. I tried desperately to extend exploration before doing Level 5.

niknok
02-03-2006, 09:12 PM
That is why when i got the hammer i already saved the game..start again to replenish my heart.. i dont want to use my red potion yet.. i do a sketch of the level map to remember what rooms the enemies that i must beat...i think the lens is so important in your quest. because you have to use all items to open up something..and moved blocks in right position in some rooms! very very nice quest! am enjoying it now. thanks

niknok
02-04-2006, 06:21 PM
Questions- Level 5 is quite difficult. although i was able to get the boss key..am still looking the way to that boss door... am stuck at that UPPER ROOM..second from the left of the level map..i think there are spikes in that room. what should you do with that room? i still cant find that master sword.

niknok
02-04-2006, 11:26 PM
Was able to figure it out..I got the lens and the master sword..A real nice quest...am now on level 6..could you help me how to solve that maze at B1 at the right hand corner? I got already the map..and the money wallet..thanks.

Questions
02-05-2006, 02:13 PM
The Path is Left, Left, Up, Left.

Also you should have the red ring by now just so you know. It's in Level 6.

niknok
02-05-2006, 07:57 PM
Could you help me out to solve this puzzle in this room so I could open up the door on the left pls..thanks

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e3/niknok11/zelda003.jpg

niknok
02-06-2006, 07:40 AM
Questions is the chaotic Cave Level 8?

Questions
02-06-2006, 03:51 PM
Yes Chaotic Cave is Level 8.

niknok
02-07-2006, 08:43 PM
Question May I know where I could find that Temple of Time? Thanx

niknok
02-07-2006, 08:43 PM
Question May I know where I could find that Temple of Time? Thanx

note: sorry for accidentally double post.

Questions
02-07-2006, 09:25 PM
From Level 1: Down, Left, Left

music5674
02-14-2006, 10:24 PM
i must of missed a room in level 1...am missing a key to get into the final room...any clues as to what room that last key is in????

Questions
02-14-2006, 11:22 PM
Go recheck the leever room. Theres more than leevers in there.

music5674
02-15-2006, 08:46 PM
ok....leevers??? ok not sure what they are..not famialar with all the names of the enemies :)

music5674
02-15-2006, 09:37 PM
lol...ok figure what they were....am stuck finding level 2 but after reading previous posts now i know....i boomb th ecrap out of those lower areas...is there extra hearts before level 2 that you can get...guess i ned to bomb more areas probably right? and burn trees?...great quest....alot of thinking....level 1 was interesting layout...

Questions
02-15-2006, 09:46 PM
Well did you find the Power Bracelet?
If not burn more trees.

If so get to the fairy fountain and bomb the mountain sides.

EDIT: There are no HCs before Level 2. There is one before Level 3, One before Level 4, and a handful before Level 5 off the top of my head.

Gendof
02-19-2006, 09:50 PM
Enjoying the quest.
Any hints as to where to find the lens in L5? I've completed that level but I'm stuck at a point in L6 where I need to know where to move blocks.
Thx

Gendof
02-19-2006, 11:07 PM
Never mind...found it and got through L6.

fajz
09-20-2006, 05:44 PM
Can someone please tell me where the Lens of Truth is in Level 5 of Crossrealm Chaos?

Questions
09-20-2006, 06:17 PM
The Lens is likely the most well hidden item in the game. And that's saying a lot.

Have you found the magic sword yet? If so remember that one room with statues around the perimeter and spikes everywhere where you had to use your boomerang? After ditching the spikes start hammering around until a staircase appears. Take it to find the lens.

fajz
09-20-2006, 06:35 PM
Thanks for the help Question. Is Level 6 in the Dark world that you get to when you hammer the stake just to the west of Level 3?

fajz
09-21-2006, 05:45 PM
I just finished Level 7 (Chaotic Cave) and there are 2 rooms in Basement 3 that I can't reach. They are set apart from the others in the South East corner. Please tell me this isn't where the Master Sword is. If the Sword is there, how do I get to it? I can't find the master sword so I can't get into the other dungeon that you get to thru Level 6. I figure this is Level 8, but of course I could be wrong. Where do I find the Master Sword? Incredible quest if you haven't played it I suggest you download it and have a ball.

Questions
09-23-2006, 01:22 AM
I just finished Level 7 (Chaotic Cave) and there are 2 rooms in Basement 3 that I can't reach. They are set apart from the others in the South East corner. Please tell me this isn't where the Master Sword is. If the Sword is there, how do I get to it? I can't find the master sword so I can't get into the other dungeon that you get to thru Level 6. I figure this is Level 8, but of course I could be wrong. Where do I find the Master Sword? Incredible quest if you haven't played it I suggest you download it and have a ball.

A lot of confusion here.

1. Level 7 is not the Baotic Cave. That's Level 8
2. Level 7 is the Tower place where you get the Silver arrow.
3. The Palace near Level 6 is Level 9 (Which is small btw and you'll want to download the PureZC update before going there.)
4. The Master Sword is Southwest of Level 1 in the Temple of Time. Requires all 8 triforce pieces.
5. In Level 6 a man says that Maps are not always true. This can mean hidden rooms or even fake rooms like those two down there. :)