PDA

View Full Version : All around apology

The Silent Assassin
01-29-2006, 08:35 PM
Listen, I know I haven't been here in what...forever...and I am not really coming back, but I need to say some things to everyone here, especially older members.

I was very immature and stupid when I posted here. I did a lot of things that caused stress and pain to several members, and I also caused pointless trouble for the staff. I am not asking for forgiveness or acceptance, but part of being man is owning up to your actions and accepting the consequences.

To the staff, even you Breaker, I apologize for all the crap I did.
To the members, sorry for always making a big deal out of stupid crap and pulling pointless actions all the time.

I'm glad ZC and AGN are still around, and I hope it stays for as long as it can. Some of my best times were here, and I thank you all for making them happen.

Take it easy.

Masamune
01-29-2006, 08:44 PM
What'd you do anyway?

Take it easy, man.

Tygore
01-29-2006, 09:31 PM
TSA? Here? Holy crap!

Immature? I dunno, I never thought you were. Then again, I was pretty immature then too. People mature I guess, and there's really nothing you can do about it but move on. Great to see you around, and don't be a stranger.

Strider1982
01-29-2006, 11:28 PM
I've been around here for a while, too, even though I don't post often.

TSA, I never thought you acted very immature or stupid. It's pretty honorable of you, though, to stand up for your actions like that, even though I really don't know what you're apologizing for.

*b*
01-29-2006, 11:50 PM
darn. here I was thinking that TSA had finally come back. you really should stick around for a while, at least. you may decide to stay, which wouldn't be a bad thing at all... at least, not to me. I don't know what you did, and even if I did know, it's in the past, so I probably wouldn't care (unless you like, really pissed me off. then I MIGHT have a problem with it)

Gerudo
01-30-2006, 12:07 AM
oh give me a break. not for one second do i believe any of this crap. all of you that are like "zomg tsa!" need to go to ZHQ2, he runs that place last i heard.

...so maybe he did alot of zelda related stuff, yeah, thats great n all.

it'd be alot more interesting if he'd actually come back, but these incidents where a member is gone for a long time then comes back to make ONE POST is rediculous.

so go ahead and shower me with how much better/important/etc he is than me, not like i'm going to lose any sleep over it.

edit:
this is nothing against TSA, he was generally nice to me.

Dechipher
01-30-2006, 12:11 AM
^Gerudo, chill amigo.

I never saw TSA do anything wrong, that I recall, but it wouldn't surprise me to find out that it was private staff strife as opposed to public opposition.

*shrug*

I just remember when we had that RolePlaying forum and you talked about shoving a burrito up your ass. That's like...my only TSA recollection.

moocow
01-30-2006, 12:17 AM
Oh hi, welcome back and stuff.

Beldaran
01-30-2006, 12:31 AM
I actually saw a movie with TSA last year. He's a nice guy.

LordMagus
01-30-2006, 12:32 AM
TSA, never did I think of you as immature or stupid...

...except maybe for your posting spree to 10,000.

Anyway, welcome back.
Please stay.

Verman
01-30-2006, 01:56 PM
Who cares?

Pretty much all I gotta say about any of these idiots.

mrz84
01-30-2006, 03:26 PM
TSA returning? DO will flip...

Glitch
01-30-2006, 03:50 PM
Come back TSA!

vegeta1215
01-30-2006, 03:56 PM
If you're reading this TSA, nice job on The Hylia :thumbsup:

My only suggestion is...FIX YOUR NEWS LAYOUT!!! If you have a news headline for a certain date, all items below that headline should be older! You mix up items (date wise) and it's hard to figure out which things I've read and which things are new.

Breaker
01-31-2006, 04:34 AM
Come back TSA!

What?

Glitch
01-31-2006, 11:23 AM
What?

I wasn't around when "things went bad" and have no clue of what actually happened.

Flash Man
01-31-2006, 01:10 PM
Back buttons do not always take back your actions.

theplustwo
02-06-2006, 01:01 AM
I've always liked TSA.

Cronic
02-06-2006, 04:00 AM
Listen, I know I haven't been here in what...forever...and I am not really coming back, but I need to say some things to everyone here, especially older members.

I was very immature and stupid when I posted here. I did a lot of things that caused stress and pain to several members, and I also caused pointless trouble for the staff. I am not asking for forgiveness or acceptance, but part of being man is owning up to your actions and accepting the consequences.

To the staff, even you Breaker, I apologize for all the crap I did.
To the members, sorry for always making a big deal out of stupid crap and pulling pointless actions all the time.

I'm glad ZC and AGN are still around, and I hope it stays for as long as it can. Some of my best times were here, and I thank you all for making them happen.

Take it easy.

it's a virtual playground bro, and all sides realize that ....your mistake (and mine as well no doubt) if anything was giving situations too much credit ....the trick is to just stop concerning yourself , and flow... Your ass should head back this way though we could keep this newer gen on it's toes...