PDA

View Full Version : Whistle and Stairs

DarkFlameWolf
01-29-2006, 12:35 AM
Okay, I have this screen and it looks beautiful as it does now, I would really hate to change it. Now, there are two types of bushes on this screen. (or rather, bushes AND high grass) that you can cut. So naturally one of them is special flag 16 so we can have two types of undercombos. Now also on this screen is a Whistle -> Stairs option. It would have been fine, if everything didn't turn NEON colors (and STAY that way) after playing the whistle! Then I thought maybe I can do flag number 3 on the stairs thingy? But then I remember that would activate every 16 flag on that screen. So I'm stuck at a standstill on figuring out how to have both on the same damn screen. I'd really not rather change the screen and what I'm trying to do with it. It looks beautiful as it does now with like 4 layers. Any hints?

Petoe
01-29-2006, 01:01 AM
You know this already but I'll let all the uninformed to know this as well. ;)
I think the answer here is those "tiered secrets" or whatever theyre officially called: Just goto secret combos, ctrl-click secret combo 16 and set it as secret combo 17 which is set to the grass tile.
That way when whistle blows, secret flag 16 turns to secret flag 17 and the grass stays there! Though you have to cut the grass 2 times before it goes away, but it's a lot smaller drawback than the whole bunch of grass disappearing when blowing whistle.