PDA

View Full Version : Get Well CK!!

Master Ghaleon
01-29-2006, 12:33 AM
She can fill you guys in with all the details when she comes back home. She is right now in a hospital due to massive hemmoraging. She had surgery 2 weeks ago and bleeding was a side effect, but not this much. When I left there tonight she was doing better.

I make this thread so that her friends can wish her well and stuff. She has no clue about this thread, I figure it will make her happy :)

moocow
01-29-2006, 12:43 AM
Aw, give my kitty hugs and kisses for me. I hope all goes well. Tell her I love her!

ShadowTiger
01-29-2006, 12:45 AM
.. Holy freaking crap, man! :O That's not good... She'll be in my heart and prayers, for sure! :shakeno:

I'm glad to hear that she's feeling better... may it continue well into health perfection.

goKi
01-29-2006, 12:54 AM
Get well soon, i hope everything is okay.

Brasel
01-29-2006, 01:04 AM
Get well, CK. You'll be in my thoughts.

*b*
01-29-2006, 01:07 AM
it's never good to hear about somone having a rough time like that, even if we've only spoken a couple times. hope she gets well soon

Prrkitty
01-29-2006, 01:09 AM
Kisses and hugs to the cyberbaby. Is there anything Paul and I can do for the both of you? Love to you and our cyberkitten... <hugs>

biggiy05
01-29-2006, 04:37 AM
Get better soon CK! I'll be thinking about you.

vegeta1215
01-29-2006, 12:50 PM
omg...I hope you get well ck! Please keep us updated MG!

Dechipher
01-29-2006, 01:43 PM
Ahaha...Prrkitty said cyberbaby. That just sounds funny.

And CK you better get your ass in gear. And by in gear I mean well. Like, really really well. Or else.

Ich
01-29-2006, 04:19 PM
Gosh, I come here and see you're sick. I hope you get well soon enough to be able to read our (now no longer valid) hopes for your rapid recovery.

Solaris_Omega
01-29-2006, 06:01 PM
Get well CK, you know we all care about you.

Master Ghaleon
01-30-2006, 09:43 PM
A short update. She has stopped bleeding for the most part. She still has low oxygen levels in her blood so she had 2 more pints of blood to go thru her today, she should be able to go tommorow or weds

biggiy05
01-30-2006, 10:01 PM
Thanks for the update MG. I hope she is released tomorrow so she can home and relax.

Prrkitty
01-30-2006, 11:59 PM
Thanks for the update hon. Please give her hugs and kisses from Paul and I. I made a get well card for her and got it ready to be mailed when Paul heads to work tomorrow morning. Please tell her we love her (and you too hon).

Kisses :)

ShadowTiger
01-31-2006, 12:08 AM
A short update. She has stopped bleeding for the most part. She still has low oxygen levels in her blood so she had 2 more pints of blood to go thru her today, she should be able to go tommorow or weds
Oh my god that's such wonderful news! :eek: *KHUGGLES MG & AGN* ... ... Sweet. ... ... So freaking sweet.

We should chip in and buy her some sort of gift. ^-^

Breaker
01-31-2006, 04:31 AM

What's wrong exactly? Where was she bleeding..?

moocow
01-31-2006, 11:37 AM

That's awesome. Tell her I love her, and if I find out you didn't, I'mma rip your legs off and beat you with them. :D

Prrkitty
01-31-2006, 02:22 PM
I'm not sure how much information she wants known... but... the surgery was a "female" related type surgery. And the blood thinners she is on complicated the whole issue.

cyberkitten
01-31-2006, 05:28 PM
yesh, i'm home now. i got spayed a couple weeks ago and then my blood thinners thinned everything too much and half my blood ran out. oops. i'm still tired and can't really get up and do much for a couple more weeks, but this shouldn't ever happen again now that it's fixed.
thanks for sending me all the lub :) i missed you guys while i was gone!

Joshua Milton N
02-09-2006, 12:42 PM
Well thank God that you're ok cyberkitten.

I know someone that had the same problem as you, but the had a cyst (correct me if it's not correct) and doing fine.

Get well soon cyberkitten and may your recovery be a good one.

See you around AGN when you feel better.