PDA

View Full Version : Help with ganons claim

Han
01-28-2006, 08:43 AM
Who can help me out with this quest. I did level 1. Have the bow and arrow and the occarina. Now I am stuck in this quest. I found 1 cave near level 1 where I got stuck after the first room. Second room has a skull in the middle of 4 blocks which I can not remove. In sleet mountain I found a cave where I got stuck in a room with a cross over for which I need the ladder. I know the ladder is in level 4. I tried all the items I have in possession to cross over or to open a passway but no road to find. Who knows what to do to get on.:confused: :googly:

DarkFlameWolf
01-28-2006, 01:04 PM
Those are shortcut caves, that usually go one-way. Don't worry about them yet. Just search for level 2 in Sleet Mountains, use your bow and arrow.

Phazite
02-01-2006, 07:03 PM
I'm in level 3. I have the red candle, the wand, and two keys. I have been in every room it shows on the map. I can't find any locked doors anywhere, but I'm guessing that I'm going to the boss room. How do I get there?

DarkFlameWolf
02-01-2006, 07:09 PM
Can't remember how, but I do remember moving blocks you didn't think could be moved. Or burning those yellowish blocks.