PDA

View Full Version : Need Lotsa Help!!

Hybrid Fury
01-27-2006, 11:02 AM
I need to place a startin' position for Link, but I don't know how. I also need to set text and rooms but I don't know how. when I walk into a room, I keep leavin instantly, but i don't leave!! Once I walk in, I'm trapped!! How do I set up stuff like that? How do I place enemies and guys? How do I place hidden items and weapons? I need to know this stuff!! Tell me all the basics plz!! I MUST KNOW THIS!!!

rocksfan13
01-27-2006, 11:21 AM
Try this link for a tutorial.

http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=88488

It should answer most of your questions.

Hybrid Fury
01-28-2006, 02:57 PM
i use v. 2.10. not 1.90. Is there a tutorial for that version or is that tutorial for 1.90 work the same way for 2.10?

Wind Fish
01-28-2006, 03:22 PM
It still teaches you the basics for 1.9. There's still some stuff it doesn't teach you, like how to modify sprites or do cinimatics. If you more advanced questions that aren't covered in the tutorial, then post here.

Btw, if you already have an idea of what you want to do, then you don't need to follow the instructions exactly; it's a tutorial. For example, if you want to make five screens before your first dungeon, that won't destroy the tutorial.

Also, tell us which version of pallets you're using (GBA tiles, link to the past tiles, original tiles)