PDA

View Full Version : Link's nightmare

dafeedil
01-26-2006, 04:50 PM
Am I completely missing something? I've gotten thru level 1 and have no idea where to go or what to do next. Also, how do I get into the shop?:confused:

at least does anyone know where the arrows are? aaarrrggghhh

somebody.......anybody???? :(

Toe-Knee
01-26-2006, 10:33 PM
I also asked about this in an earlier post. I know the arrows are in level 2 but where's the other entrance? I also looked everywhere and can't find the entrance that leads to the arrows (ninja star) I'm stuck at the 3 green circles but need the arrows to get past that. Can someone help the 2 of us?:(

dafeedil
01-26-2006, 11:01 PM
I did notice something behind the Iron Sword level on the overworld, but I'm assuming that you need the flippers to get to it?

Toe-Knee, bomb the left wall of the shop, I'm in level 2 now, I'm hoping the arrows will be in here....I don't know why I didn't do this before, I thought I bombed everywhere...PolygonX8, sorry I pm'd you, even tho you say in your profile not to ask about anything ZC related, but I'm a mother and I don't have to listen to anyone younger than me ;)

dafeedil
01-28-2006, 05:38 PM
I really want to know where the magic boomerang is, if it's in the "game" area, I haven't found it. I got a heart piece and the big wallet, no mystical magical boomerang, tho. :shakeno:

CrystalBlade
01-28-2006, 08:56 PM
I'm pretty sure you skip the magic boomerang entirely and go straight to the "fire" boomerang. And you get it as a normal event, no side-quest.

dafeedil
01-29-2006, 07:24 AM
Thanks, Crystal. This game is turning out to be quite fun, but a bit frustrating at times. I was just going to stop playing it because I were to stoooopid to find level 2 in the shop, but once I got thru that and found the arrows, I'm liking this game. :thumbsup: :gavel:

dafeedil
02-03-2006, 02:12 AM
Sorry to "double post", but my last one was like what, 5 days ago??:shakeno: Anyway, this game, to me, was awesome, I have to admit that I got :mad: at it, and almost lost control and smacked one of these "vermin" that I got running around me all the time...wait, those were my kids, not "vermin"...hahahaha, as you kids say today..."My Bad".

Anyway, I'm in Level 9, the "Darknut" Hideout, and I get to that SOB that shoots swords at me, and I always die, dammit. I hate those stooooopid sword shooting thing-a-ma-jiggies. If I only had a hammer....hey, wait, it's a sword that DOUBLES as a hammer, it only took me 2 days, Digi, to figger that one out. That kinda threw me, ME, for a loop. :rofl: I'll love you FOREVER if you pm me the password to be able to "tool" around with your game, for my own enjoyment, of course!!

tracemanxp
02-04-2006, 01:23 PM
how do you get the super bomb to get to level 3

Crackers
02-13-2006, 08:54 PM
Can someone tell me where lv3 is? I did bomb a rock by 3 darknuts. Is this it? The only place I found was another sword place. I went through that but can't kill the boss, the one that keeps throwing out 2 bats at a time. I've die about 10 times. Anyway to beat this boss with just the 1st sword upgrade and arrows? you need to go up, the screen before that rock, follow the path to the city.

elise
02-13-2006, 09:21 PM
you can kill that bat wizzrobe with bombs :)

Crackers
02-14-2006, 07:02 PM
Thanks Elise!!!!!!! I never knew you could do that. Is that lv3?

elise
02-14-2006, 07:11 PM
it's really long ago that I played this so I can be wrong
but you needed that sword to move on to the next level
The quest is made that you can get to the next level with the new items
if you can get to the sword on this point then you need it to go to level 3 :)

Crackers
02-15-2006, 12:18 AM
I'm up to lv4 under the grave. From the entrance I can go down. I kill the enemies and go thru the door to the bottom right. I can't get to the area that goes bottom left. I kill the keeses and wall masters and go up, kill the 2 like likes and go left. I kill the enemies and then have no where to go so I'm stuck. I tried bombing and walking thru walls and pushing blocks. Stuck is what I am now. :( Can someone help me please????? :)

dafeedil
02-15-2006, 07:35 AM
Crackers, I'm still trying to get thru level nine. I kinda forgot level 4. Let me go back to it and see if I remember what to do and I'll get back to you. :)

Crackers
02-15-2006, 05:25 PM
Thanks Elise, got the sword. Any help you can give me to get me unstuck dafeedil would be greatly appreciated. Getting stuck is not having fun.:( I've redone lv4 so many times I could have replayed the first 3 levels. :shakeno:

dafeedil
02-15-2006, 07:39 PM
ok, let me get back there, it's a long way from level 9, don't you know. ummmm, what do I get out of this?? :googly: ;), plus I gotta try and keep the computer away from my freaky little kids for 5 minutes!!

ok, Crackers, just a quick question, were you able to get to the room with the chest that has the moving spikey things, the 2 darknuts and 2 of those green wizrobe guys?

also, are you stepping on all those little switches on the floors? I'm trying to figure out how you're stuck. in the room with the 2 like likes you bomb the upper left hand corner, then go left and you'll be in the room that you entered the dungeon in, go left, that's the room with the chest darknuts and wizrobes. after you kill them you can leave that room from the bottom left, and you'll be in the room with 2 skeleton guys that shoot swords, 2 ghosts and 1 red and 1 blue flaming orb(?)

Crackers
02-16-2006, 01:22 AM
:rolleyes: Thanks dafeedill, I finally found out where to go next. I was so busy getting those wizrobes and darknuts that I didn't see the bottom left. My kids are growns so I have to blame it on the hubby for disturbing my game play. ;) I will make sure I pay attention to where I'm at and make hubby leave the room.:rolleyes:

dafeedil
02-16-2006, 07:22 AM
It's always one thing or another, huh Crackers? :rolleyes: My husband is out of town right now, but when he's home, between him and the kids, I never get to play on the computer :shakeno: HAHAHA, until Mr. BusDriverMan comes at 8:30 am :D see ya kids, buhbye, love ya kiss kiss :whap:

Crackers
02-16-2006, 04:08 PM
I beat lv4 and got to the 2 super darknuts and can't beat the little devils. Where is the hammer or some tips on beating them? Just when I thought I was doing good and on my way again. :googly: dafeedil, I put my pc in the family room and when hubby watches tv I play zelda games. :D

dafeedil
02-16-2006, 04:51 PM
are you where there's the 2 darknuts in the room that you can't escape until you beat them? I had my 10 year old son get them for me!!

ps..crackers, I don't remember what level I got the hammer in, but I didn't even realize I had it because it showed up in the menu as a sword

Crackers
02-17-2006, 02:05 AM
I got the so called hammer, the mirror shield the last sword and am now on my way to lv9 if I can find it. Can you tell me where it is or give me some directions? Would like to complete this since I've gotton so far. Pretty hard and very confusing in spots. :googly: Dafeedil did you finish lv9 yet?

dafeedil
02-17-2006, 07:56 AM
Crackers, I didn't finish lvl 9. I got pretty far thru it and I get to this one stupid darknut that always ends up killing me. Did you find level 9 yet? If not let me know. I left that level to get back to lvl 4 to see how you were stuck. After this game, pleeeeeaaaaaseee play Snort's 1st Quest so you can help me with that!! No one seems to have played it or if they did they don't remember it. It's fun but very confusing! :confused:

Crackers
02-17-2006, 06:13 PM
I can't find lv9. Can you give me some directions and the name of the dungeon?

dafeedil
02-18-2006, 08:37 AM
Crackers, did you find it?

Crackers
02-18-2006, 02:39 PM
Can someone please help me find lv9. I can't seem to find it on my own. I would really like to finish this quest. :(

enigmax
03-21-2006, 11:34 PM
I really need help I made it past the shop and used the hookshot to get to another area with a big arrow made of rocks. I used super bombs to get to a gold rupee and that is as far as I get how do I get to the last dungens. Please answer me A.S.A.P. Thank You

PolygonX8
03-22-2006, 11:48 PM
Crackers: 9 is in the twilight section of the ow, accessed from the underground area where 8 and the m. shield are.

enigmax: Hrm, I'm a bit lost here. After you complete lvl2, you go east with the use of the sickle-shot and gotta snag a bomb at the shop in the town to the north -- then blast away the rock around the stairs on the screen w/ the red darknuts.