PDA

View Full Version : Dumb/stupid things that you've done.

ZTC
01-26-2006, 01:43 PM
I've intentionally burned my finger with a car cigarett lighter; and one time I was pissed off with the crappy service and nasty attitudes from this fast food place, so I went into the bathroom, made sure that nobody was in there, and I pissed all over the floor and left. Let's just say I wasn't pissed off anymore, lol.

So what's some of the dumb/stupid/weird things that you've done?

Thanks to skipper for the thread idea...

Glenn the Great
01-26-2006, 01:57 PM
I have a knack for saying things that others like to repeat over and over, and it kind of makes me wish I wasn't so stupid for saying it because everyone repeats it all the time.

A good example of this that a lot of you know was my "Over and Out" to moocow that time I left a message on her phone. See, at the time I was really into the hobby of Amateur Radio, talking with people all over the world and such, and there are some things you customarily say on the radio, such as Over and Out. I said it to moocow out of force of habit, and it caught on and has become sort of a catch phrase.

Sometimes I think that it was stupid, and other times I ask myself whether having a catch phrase is really that bad to begin with.

My other big catch phrase was said back in grade school. I was having lunch, and the food wasn't that great so I was giving most of it away to the other kids. I had one food item left, and I planned to eat it so that I would have at least had something for lunch, and when this one kid asked if he could have it too, I said to him "What will I eat, then?"

Damn kids repeated that phrase all the time for like 3 years.

Pryme8
01-26-2006, 02:13 PM
haha my list would go on forever, and yall would crack up at every one ^_^

but i will list some

1) when i was 8 i thought i could jump from one tree limb to anouther like 25 feet up, needless to say i dident make it and landed precher seat style on the ground... jacked up my back bad o_O

2) I was high as shit smoking a blunt with my freind, and a cop who mad a routine of harrasing me came up to the window the one time i was actualy doing something wrong (smoking weed) and he knocked on the window, knowing i was going to lock up that night cause that cop was always trying to lock me up and this time he had a reason, i started singing cheech and chong "I HEAR YOU KNOCKING BUT YOU CANT COME IN!" then he opened up my door and drug me too the squad car...

there are too many to keep going >_<

moocow
01-26-2006, 02:14 PM
I fell off the back of a car and bruised my ass up pretty bad. Uh... I'm sure there's plenty of other things, I just can't thank of them right now.

Glitch might be able to help me out on this one.

Pryme8
01-26-2006, 02:15 PM
how did you pull that off moo? o_O falling off of a car can be a big deal...

Rainman
01-26-2006, 02:54 PM
I've done many, many stupid things. Fortunately I only have 4 stitches and 1 broken hand to show for it.

Pryme8
01-26-2006, 02:56 PM
god ive only broken like 3 bones thank god, my joints are all fucked up from my years of soccer and wrestling, plus i had brain hemeraging from getting kneed in the head during a match where i was the state champ from NC and he was the state champ from MI o_O that shit sucked...

ShadowTiger
01-26-2006, 03:10 PM
I still find it odd that I've never broken any bones; I love to jump off of tall things. I mean, I've only not survived like, twice. Pretty stupid, yeah.

Most of the dumb stuff I do takes the form of mouthing off to people I like. As much as I hate sarcasm, I can really see why people like it so much. =/

Then I made this post.

Glitch
01-26-2006, 03:15 PM
I fell off the back of a car and bruised my ass up pretty bad. Uh... I'm sure there's plenty of other things, I just can't thank of them right now.

Glitch might be able to help me out on this one.

*hangs arm on fridge for support while really really drunk*

"Pyyyyyyyro you're sooooooooo hawt"

Archibaldo
01-26-2006, 03:20 PM
I've done a shit load of stupid things and by shit load I mean one. I was Go-Karting and pretending to be James Bond. Turns out Go-Karting and James Bond DO NOT MIX. Well, back to the story, I was being quite speedy and two cars were about to close in in front of me, I figured I could squeeze through and pass. Well, I managed to do it but I got kicked off the track. To this day I still wonder what my life would have been like if I had not had James Bond on my mind.

Glitch
01-26-2006, 03:23 PM
I've done a shit load of stupid things and by shit load I mean one. I was Go-Karting and pretending to be James Bond. Turns out Go-Karting and James Bond DO NOT MIX. Well, back to the story, I was being quite speedy and two cars were about to close in in front of me, I figured I could squeeze through and pass. Well, I managed to do it but I got kicked off the track. To this day I still wonder what my life would have been like if I had not had James Bond on my mind.

Just good you didn't have Mario Kart on the mind.

Archibaldo
01-26-2006, 03:27 PM
Just good you didn't have Mario Kart on the mind.

My friend mentioned Mario Kart before the race. Fortunately, his kart broke down so he was stuck perpedicullar(sp?) to the wall of the bridge so one one person could pass at a time

moocow
01-26-2006, 04:06 PM
how did you pull that off moo? o_O falling off of a car can be a big deal...

I decided I'd be funny and pretend to car surf on my friend's car while she was parked... then she decided to put it in drive and go. She didn't like, slam on the gas or anything, but... the back end of the car was facing downhil, and she was drivnig uphill so... yeah. It was fucking hilarious.

*hangs arm on fridge for support while really really drunk*

"Pyyyyyyyro you're sooooooooo hawt"

I WAS HOLDING THE FRIDGE UP, OKAY! AND PYRO IS HOT!

I was so drunk that night.

I have another one... How about the night a bunch of us were high and decided to drivfe through a cornfield? Michelle and I were hanging out the windows trying to grab corn. We were unsuccessful, but it was funny nonetheless.

Glitch
01-26-2006, 04:14 PM
I have another one... How about the night a bunch of us were high and decided to drivfe through a cornfield? Michelle and I were hanging out the windows trying to grab corn. We were unsuccessful, but it was funny nonetheless.

That was with Cutter in his old Blazer. You, Chilly, Cutter, Danny, and Mel if I remember right. I missed out :(

Pryme8
01-26-2006, 04:57 PM
^_^ haha ive done that! we got a few of stalks into the car, we we mainly wanted the husks for blunt rolling material

Terradyn
01-26-2006, 05:21 PM
The storys go on and on but all i have to say is I was on acid almost everyday for 2 yrs.

Enough said.

k thanks bye

moocow
01-26-2006, 05:35 PM
That was with Cutter in his old Blazer. You, Chilly, Cutter, Danny, and Mel if I remember right. I missed out :(

I know who it was, dork. And it was his mom's Bravada, not Blazer.

Brasel
01-26-2006, 05:45 PM
I believed the recruiter when he said that there was no chance I'd go to war.

moocow
01-26-2006, 06:45 PM
I believed the recruiter when he said that there was no chance I'd go to war.

What a dick :(

biggiy05
01-26-2006, 07:46 PM
Streaking on New Years of this year.

I was running through the condos where I live and I saw a bunch of people on the enclosed patio watching the tv so I ran over and I gave them a print of my ass on one of the windows. I was jogging back down the bike path and a couple minutes later I see a car come onto the path with a spotlight so I dove into the brush. That was a mistake. I got a big ass thorn or stick or something rammed into my shoulder, ass cut wide open, fucked up ankle, some more scratches and a nice cold for a few weeks after.

I ran through concord crossing for another 30 minutes or so before finally going back home only to be greeted by my friend Sabrina and my little sister waving my shorts around.

algam86
01-26-2006, 08:58 PM
Whew. Let's see...My cousin and one of my aunts sound nearly the same. My cousin was behind me and I kept soft-uppercutting him in the chin because he couldn't go away. I guess he did, because I heard a similar voice, soft-uppercutted, looked back, and saw an aunt...I'm just glad I didn't swing any faster...I didn't get in trouble, though.

I forgot a 'YCOPI' in the YCOPI thread one time (okay, probably more than once...).

I brought a folder to school with a bunch of...stuff...in it, and forgot to put it back the next day. I didn't get caught, thank goodness.

I joined the band.

I decided to play tuba.

I crashed into my sister and we chipped one of our teeth each in a hallway.

I decided to take Excel Precalculus this year. Kinda worried now.

I keep putting off homework to play video games, namely DDR.

That is all I'm putting for now.

EDIT: Never mind. I ran out of the bathtub, almost slipped, got my shoes wet, and almost short-circuited my keyboard because I thought I posted something in the wrong thread. Needless to say, it was in the right one.

Rijuhn
01-27-2006, 01:51 AM
Just yesterday I was having a really crappy day, and my brother kept on harrassing me and making fun of me. Well I was about to hit him, but I balled up my fist and swallowed my anger and then as I went to go sit down on my computer in my room so I could cool off my brother walks past my door and says one last thing. When he said that I was right by my cell phone, so I took a quick look at it and then I punched it as hard as I could, straight down into my desk. I then realize I messed up my phone and then I get my stuff together and leave the house to go to night class at college.

Now here I am with a phone that doesn't have a screen that works. It has pretty swirly colors now on the screen. The face plate is also broken. Aside from those two things my cell phone actually survived a direct blow, impressive. Now I have a $40 phone on the way, and the hard part is going to have to get everyone's numbers again....damn. >:(

Lilith
01-27-2006, 04:06 AM
Everything I do is 100% correct.

Daarkseid
01-27-2006, 05:02 AM
and one time I was pissed off with the crappy service and nasty attitudes from this fast food place, so I went into the bathroom, made sure that nobody was in there, and I pissed all over the floor and left. Let's just say I wasn't pissed off anymore, lol.

You may admit its stupid or dumb, but you're not excused until the person who had to use that bathroom after you finds you and beats your ass until you're forced for the rest of your life to collect your urine in a pouch and dump it.

Lilith
01-27-2006, 05:11 AM
Oh wow. I didn't even realize he said that. Jesus christ, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Retaliating to people's real or imagined behavior by urinating or defecating on their territory is a symptom of severe psychosis, you know. Except you actually did it on purpose. Wow.

Pryme8
01-27-2006, 07:51 AM
The storys go on and on but all i have to say is I was on acid almost everyday for 2 yrs.

Enough said.

k thanks bye

ahah your my hero!

Lilith
01-27-2006, 04:10 PM
LOL, that explains your lame ideas on physics. I CAN SEE TIME, MAN.

Jigglysaint
01-27-2006, 05:05 PM
I jumped off a moving bus once, and didn't get hurt. It was an express bus during rush hour, I won't relate to how I got into that position, but lets just say an angry girl was at the heart of the problem.

VT_Hokie_Fan
01-27-2006, 07:45 PM
Falling asleep on an unlocked car door going 60 down the highway. I never ever did that again after how much it fucked up my back.

likesallusions
01-27-2006, 08:15 PM
Once in sixth grade, we were in the auditorium and there was a teacher behind us trying to get her class quiet. Some of the boys in my class were making fun of that by moving their fingers on there mouth and on their forhead. I decided to be immature and do the same so I put my finger to my forhead and subconciously, mind you, added my thumb so it made an L. Everyone kinda stopped and stared. Not my happiest moment once I caught on. Now I laugh. Strange.

Glenn the Great
01-28-2006, 07:03 PM
Oh wow. I didn't even realize he said that. Jesus christ, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Retaliating to people's real or imagined behavior by urinating or defecating on their territory is a symptom of severe psychosis, you know. Except you actually did it on purpose. Wow.

When I was 12 years old in middle school, I liked to pee all over the floor if there was no one else in there, and then brag about it to my friends, who were practicing the same behavior at the time. Thinking back on it, I'm really glad I didn't get caught. That'd be embarrasing.

Pryme8
01-28-2006, 08:20 PM
I CAN SEE TIME, MAN.

hahaha yo that was funny as shit...

o_O actualy ive only tired acid three times, and it has yet to work on me... even though everyone else had a great time who took the same shit >_< i like natural things!

he is still me hero though!

Rambly
01-28-2006, 09:19 PM
This one time I got this new pair of headphones, and it was in one of those plastic cases (http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=89551). Anyway, I got a pair of scissors and got to work like a madman. Anyway, it was packaged like a fucking maze or something, and I noticed something holding something together, so I snipped away. Turns out it was the fucking cord. I should have known better too, in fact, I knew it was the cord, I just decided to snip it anyway because of instinct.

That's easily the dumbest thing I've done in life.

ZTC
01-30-2006, 01:33 PM
Yet here's another one...
I was working on the Taco Bell line at work and the people coming through the drive through were being rude assholes; a few of us came up with an idea to "accidentally" break a few hardshell tacos while wrapping them....

death2004
01-30-2006, 03:29 PM
I tried to open a door that someone was holding shut.

My arm was busted for 6 weeks... >_>

The date? Somewhere around 18/12/04

mrz84
01-30-2006, 03:35 PM
punched a window on my last day as a 5th grader and almost bleed to death. got the scars to prove it too.

Darth Marsden
01-30-2006, 04:02 PM
While playing Sonic Advance, I was stuck on one of the Emerald stages, and got so mad I headbutted the GBA. The game survived, the console didn't. £60 down the drain. Gah!

likesallusions
01-30-2006, 07:40 PM
One time I slicked my brother's hair down with Mentholatum when I was 2. Does it still count? Mom told me about it, I don't remember.