PDA

View Full Version : Is it me, or is there a bug with the forums?

rocksfan13
01-23-2006, 04:12 PM
I think there is a bug with the forums. Every time I open a thread it wants to debug it. Plus, the quick replies don't work.

Am I crazy? Or has anyone else come accross this?

VEL
01-23-2006, 05:54 PM
Moved to General Discussion, you should get more help there.

Gerudo
01-23-2006, 05:57 PM
must be crazy, cause i have experience no problems as of yet.

Lutraphobiac
01-23-2006, 06:10 PM
I'm batshit insane

ShadowTiger
01-23-2006, 06:17 PM
Screenshot, rocksfan?

Zelda Master
01-23-2006, 06:36 PM
I've seen it too..:confused:

But i can view threads normally.

Drunken Tiger
01-23-2006, 07:29 PM
Everything works for me.. Im just waiting to the postbit to get fixed.. I think it got messsed up during the upgrade..

mrz84
01-23-2006, 07:34 PM
I'm having no prbs with the forums. course I AM using a library PC...

Rainman
01-23-2006, 09:10 PM
I had a couple problems a few days after the forums went up, but it's running well now.

rocksfan13
01-24-2006, 09:26 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there only supposed to be one window for the quick reply?

I know it worked just fine before the upgrade. I am forced to use the relpy button to post anything now. Before I used the quick relpy. When I try, it says it is directed to the wrong thread, Contact the administrator. When I try, it does the same thing.

Shadowblazer
01-24-2006, 09:45 AM
Looks like some of our templates are a little wonky due to the upgrade. I tried reverting the Ambience ones, but if you're using that theme you should be able to see that that didn't work too well. It'll all get straightened out eventually.

rocksfan13
01-24-2006, 11:26 AM
I hope so. It's getting really annoying being asked if I want to debug because of a syntax error. And not being able to quick reply.

At least I'm not nuts! LOL:googly:

EDIT: I have found the problem is in IE. When I use FireFox, it works just fine!:D

mikeron
01-25-2006, 05:30 AM
It's irritating having the poster info on top instead of on the left, especially on a widescreen display. :p

WindStrike
01-29-2006, 01:43 AM
Heh, I'm encountering another problem with the forums. Apparently, sometimes after I log in, actually even directly after I log in, I scroll up to the top and that box that says Welcome, WindStrike. blahblahblahblahblah.... seems to be replaced with the login box. Then I look at the bottom of the screen and it says in the box that lists the guests and members currently active - WindStrike, ...... Yeah, this gets really annoying having to do this several times just to get a simple little post or thread up. Heck, if I never copied my custom enemies while posting them, that Summoner never would have made the Poll.

goKi
01-29-2006, 01:48 AM
Heh, I'm encountering another problem with the forums. Apparently, sometimes after I log in, actually even directly after I log in, I scroll up to the top and that box that says Welcome, WindStrike. blahblahblahblahblah.... seems to be replaced with the login box. Then I look at the bottom of the screen and it says in the box that lists the guests and members currently active - WindStrike, ...... Yeah, this gets really annoying having to do this several times just to get a simple little post or thread up. Heck, if I never copied my custom enemies while posting them, that Summoner never would have made the Poll.

I beleive it shows active members for 12 minutes. What you need to do, Windstrike, is make sure you have cookies turned on, and if you do, clear your cookies, and try logging in again.