PDA

View Full Version : quantum physics

Pryme8
01-23-2006, 01:56 PM
our mind is limitless, anything you 100% belive in, can shift reality as you see fit...

Being two places at once is posible, infact you can be anywhere at anytime!
You have never touched anything in your life
You are Empty space
You can go backwards in time as well as you can go forwards...

All explainable in quantum physics!

http://www.whatthebleep.com/
http://www.hado.net/index2.html

Reactions?

DarkDragon
01-23-2006, 02:55 PM
I have seen the movie and was largely unimpressed. I will not address the water crystals as I have no knowledge in that area; however, I do have some comments about your assertions regarding quantum physics:

Being two places at once is posible, infact you can be anywhere at anytime!
This is more fancy than fact. The motion of our atoms is greatly constrained by special relativity. One can combine quantum mechanics and special relativity in the form of the Dirac equation (the analogue of the Shrondinger equation), and the Dirac equation restricts the evolution of the wave function so that, for instance, if I observe an electron right in front of me right now, the probability of finding the electron one second later more than one light-second away from its original location will be 0. Moreover, humans as large objects are under extremely frequent observation, and so since each of our atoms is restricted in how far it can wander between these frequent observations, our wave functions consequently tend to stay quite put.

You are Empty space
This claim is silly, of course; the fundamental particles have no (three-dimensional) volume.

You can go backwards in time as well as you can go forwards...
It is important to keep in mind that our current understanding of the arrow of time is extremely limited and that any claims about our ability to manipulate it, or lack thereof, is purely speculative.

Pryme8
01-23-2006, 03:28 PM
This is more fancy than fact. The motion of our atoms is greatly constrained by special relativity. One can combine quantum mechanics and special relativity in the form of the Dirac equation (the analogue of the Shrondinger equation), and the Dirac equation restricts the evolution of the wave function so that, for instance, if I observe an electron right in front of me right now, the probability of finding the electron one second later more than one light-second away from its original location will be 0. Moreover, humans as large objects are under extremely frequent observation, and so since each of our atoms is restricted in how far it can wander between these frequent observations, our wave functions consequently tend to stay quite put.

This explains the theory behind being two places at once! http://www.news.harvard.edu/gazette/2000/10.19/03_marcus.html

yha i dont think it will be posible for humans to imitate this but hey you never know o_O...

I know i saw the movie too, and thought it was pretty weak... but it did make some good points, and I liked how they took care of the religeon segment.

Verman
01-23-2006, 04:52 PM
I hate to say it but i doubt your mind is strong enough. That won't be "posible" when you can't even spell properly :D

Toolie
01-23-2006, 05:33 PM
Good God... just please start with a basic Wikipedia article (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_Physics) or pickup a text book and skim through just a bit. You don't need to understand the mathematics to get the concepts in your head. Entertainment sensationalization of science (like this, earthquake/volcano movies, and that awful movie The Day After Tomorrow) are numbing to the mind. Yes, entertaining, but when you start confusing it for fact, you're falling victim to serious damage.

mikeron
01-23-2006, 06:47 PM
It's funny how so many people can see that movie and have the arrogance to plead mastery of Quantum Physics. Just go pick up a damned textbook and see how long it takes your brains to ooze out of your nose.

I will agree, however, that the quantum mechanical nature of thought is quite bizzare/totally mysterious, and we might see some more "upscale" stoners after this.

FYI, that Harvard link explains the theory behind nothing.

Toolie
01-23-2006, 07:24 PM
"Two places at once" is a gross simplification. There's a probability field determined by a formula (the wavefunction) of where you might find a particle. The more you know where it is, the less you know it's energy. The more you know about it's energy, the less you know about where it is.

From this rises the concept of specific areas where particles like to be, such as spheres and other odd shapes of electrons moving at high speeds around the nucleus. They like to stay in these probabilistic clouds. These clouds quantum interactions with each other lead to the concept of the atom, and electron energy levels... From this rises chemistry, and from chemistry rises organic chemistry, then genetics, then cellular biology, classical mechanics, astrophysics, etc.

It's far more twisted than you understand, but unfortunately what you think you understand is in the wrong direction. I seriously suggest you read about it... if you do enough reading and it catches your interest, you can walk down the path I am, and think about this wacky shit for a living.

DarkDragon
01-23-2006, 08:30 PM
You're a physicist Toolie? If so, could I get some help on my Quantum Field Theory problem set? :-p

Rainman
01-23-2006, 09:07 PM
Interesting side note: When Einstein said, "God does not play dice with the universe" he was talking about the use of probability in Quantum Physics. He wanted to find a more definite relationship and wouldn't accept just using probability.

Pryme8
01-24-2006, 08:30 AM
I hate to say it but i doubt your mind is strong enough. That won't be "posible" when you can't even spell properly :D

hahah ^_^

Good God... just please start with a basic Wikipedia article or pickup a text book and skim through just a bit. You don't need to understand the mathematics to get the concepts in your head. Entertainment sensationalization of science (like this, earthquake/volcano movies, and that awful movie The Day After Tomorrow) are numbing to the mind. Yes, entertaining, but when you start confusing it for fact, you're falling victim to serious damage.

Dude, i just used thouse as a link to bring anyone up to speed with what the topic was about, i just wana hear your thoughts on it not about how dumb you belive i may be, I read alot of Steven Hawkings and a few Physics books, not to say I am a expert on the topic, but i understand any techinical mumbojumbo you can throw at me...

It's funny how so many people can see that movie and have the arrogance to plead mastery of Quantum Physics. Just go pick up a damned textbook and see how long it takes your brains to ooze out of your nose.

I will agree, however, that the quantum mechanical nature of thought is quite bizzare/totally mysterious, and we might see some more "upscale" stoners after this.

you dont know me... dont comment on my person...

{EDIT*}

[QUOTE=Toolie] "Two places at once" is a gross simplification. There's a probability field determined by a formula (the wavefunction) of where you might find a particle. The more you know where it is, the less you know it's energy. The more you know about it's energy, the less you know about where it is.

From this rises the concept of specific areas where particles like to be, such as spheres and other odd shapes of electrons moving at high speeds around the nucleus. They like to stay in these probabilistic clouds. These clouds quantum interactions with each other lead to the concept of the atom, and electron energy levels... From this rises chemistry, and from chemistry rises organic chemistry, then genetics, then cellular biology, classical mechanics, astrophysics, etc.[/Toolie]

What I find so interesting about this whole thing is that Toolie, about how the extent of interlocking levels that work together to create what we actually see as reality! Things that I don’t understand though, why when you actually plot a electron it’s there and only there, but the second you stop recording its location and look away the possibilities are limitless to where it actually is. That does kind of mean something I guess, because it is the unknown because our observer has no input to where it is, so basically it could be anywhere?

Also I think it is awesome how every single level of us, our DNA, our proteins, our cells, out atoms, our brain, our environment, and limitless other factors go into what we see, but what we perceive is something completely different...

Finnaly some good conversation!

Toolie
01-24-2006, 09:54 AM
Things that I don’t understand though, why when you actually plot a electron it’s there and only there, but the second you stop recording its location and look away the possibilities are limitless to where it actually is.

Again, it can't just be "anywhere". The PROBABILITY THAT YOU WILL FIND IT SOMEWHERE is determined by a WAVEFUNCTION EQUATION.

This is what leads to energy levels in atomic shells.

I'm not attacking you, but your attempt at "spreading conversation" by spreading misinformation is a bit more than taxing on my patience, and I'm sure on everyone else who has some real idea on what's going on.

Pryme8
01-24-2006, 11:19 AM
o_O i dident mean it as false information, i just wanted to get people conversing!

that why i included the links, they were the reason i posted topic, not to post it and have to explain it half assed to someone, but for them to read up on it then come back here and post their opinion on it >_< Im glad someone who is knowlageable about the topic (Toolie) is a part of it!

Toolie
01-24-2006, 01:54 PM
A lot of anger comes from those links being very distorted and even factually incorrect. Those things are made just to provide entertainment, not actual information. We're trying to educate you, and save you.

Pryme8
01-24-2006, 01:56 PM
save me from what?

i never said thouse movies were facts, i just posted something realy quick with the general ideas from that whack movie that i watched at like 11:30 at night while i was falling asleep, i just caught some of the stuff.. which i posted o_O

Toolie
01-24-2006, 07:07 PM
Dude, you repeatedly defend your fucking whack ideas. Just quit it.

Pryme8
01-24-2006, 08:02 PM
no you constantly attack my statments... instead of talking about the topic you would rather pick apart the things i typed in quick...

Rainman
01-24-2006, 08:19 PM
He can attack your statements because it's clear you haven't researched the topic thoroughly enough and the authority that you are appealling to is quite suspect. He just wanted to make sure you and other people knew that so they didn't believe the wrong things.

Pryme8
01-25-2006, 07:35 AM
I dident resarch it at all, i just wanted to see what people on here knew about it, but because i posted it that means im trying to be a expert and tell all you what to belive, at least thats how some people are trying to make it sound, at no point did I say "I belive I can be two places at once" but I did say thats what some people were saying was posible through quantum physics, so instead of people jumping on me saying blah blah blah your a idiot blah blah blah, i cant belive you think you can do that blah blah blah, why dont you try explaining why sutch things dont work and why they are not possible, so that people do get the real facts, instead of scrolling down the board and seeing nothing but trying to belittle someone else, get a fucken life people, you act like i made the movie....

Toolie
01-25-2006, 07:51 AM
You're a god damn idiot. You started this thread with no educational merit, and now you've ended it by eliminating any chance that one might learn about elementary concepts in quantum physics other than the fact you're wrong and a link to some very educational Wiki articles.

You're frustrating. None of your topics make any sense. None of your posts are worth reading. It's too bad you can't be banned for stupidity, because I'd make sure that you would stop littering the forums with your nonsense.

Pryme8
01-25-2006, 12:32 PM
ok hmm lets see here, once agian you keep saying they are my ideas they are my theorys and all this other shit, which compleatly makes you the idiot, becuase i dident make the movie, i dident make thouse ideas up i just posted them on here to get a reaction and find out what some real facts are... but you insist they are MY IDEAS... for the 5th time they are not, and my posts do make seince you just keep repating the same things in different ways...

From now on if you start a topic you wana find out things about and dont have any "educational merit" then im gona come on there and say no you are a idiot you dont grow florda oranges so you cant drink orange juice, type shit...

DarkDragon
01-25-2006, 02:26 PM
im gona come on there and say no you are a idiot you dont grow florda oranges so you cant drink orange juice, type shit...

huh?...:odd:

Toolie
01-25-2006, 03:24 PM
I don't keep saying that these theories and ideas are yours. I don't believe I once said that these theories are original to you, or implied that. If my language is indicative otherwise, then it's a misunderstanding - you are the one who has brought the theories here. I'm not, and have not, said they were yours. I'm saying that they're completely wrong. I'm saying that if you're interested you should check out valid sources of information. I'm saying that it's upsetting as someone knowledgable in the field to see many people disillusioned by things like this.

And I'm saying you're clearly a dumbass.

Again, what are you talking about?

Pryme8
01-25-2006, 05:16 PM
well i hve a right to defend myself, when someone instantly comes out saying im a idiot for posting somthing like this i am going to defend myself, i have not once defended the stances put forth by the links i posted just my person when people jumped on me instantly as the source for the theorys...

plus you dont know me so to say im a dumb ass is unfair... i couldent be with the carreer i have...

ZomfgIts0rzlolo
01-25-2006, 06:11 PM
"plus you dont know me so to say im a dumb ass is unfair... i couldent be with the carreer i have..."

Of course we don't know you. All we know is how you post. And they're all dumb. Therefore, you = dumbass.

And don't use your career/college education to justify not being a moron. As someone who has worked at a highly prestigious college bookstore before, I can vouch that the college workers are some of the dumbest people on the planet.

mikeron
01-25-2006, 08:26 PM
I must posit that it is quite possible that Pryme8's posts are actually rather cogent, rational, and inciteful. Unfortunately, we'll never know, since none of them are in English.

Pryme8
01-25-2006, 08:45 PM
"plus you dont know me so to say im a dumb ass is unfair... i couldent be with the carreer i have..."

Of course we don't know you. All we know is how you post. And they're all dumb. Therefore, you = dumbass.

And don't use your career/college education to justify not being a moron. As someone who has worked at a highly prestigious college bookstore before, I can vouch that the college workers are some of the dumbest people on the planet.

who says ive even gone to college? i went right into a profesion that i had been training for sceince i was 8, no I dont have very good spelling, but I have a decently large diction and can comunicate my idea just fine in person thank you very much...

college is a eventual step, prolly here in 6 or 8 years when my contract is up, im just wondering where you got the idea im a college worker?

mmmkay back to quantum physics, Toolie you said you work with this, I saw some of the math equations, how does "E=hf" actualy work?

ZomfgIts0rzlolo
01-25-2006, 09:28 PM
I was using college workers/teachers as an example. Having a certain career has nothing to do with you not being a moron.

mikeron
01-25-2006, 11:38 PM
how does "E=hf" actualy work?As was stated before, Wikipedia (http://www.wikipedia.org) has most of the information you want (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plancks_constant#Origins_of_Planck.27s_constant_an d_Dirac.27s_constant). The equation in that link uses nu (greek character that looks like a v) instead of f for the photon's frequency. The equation means that the energy of a photon is equal the it's frequency times Planck's Constant (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck%27s_constant).

crankhead
01-26-2006, 12:11 AM
this all reminds me of Napolean Dynamite when he puts the time machine in his crotch and gets his nads shocked

mikeron
01-26-2006, 03:35 AM
this all reminds me of Napolean Dynamite when he puts the time machine in his crotch and gets his nads shockedWikipedia might be able to help you (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_electrostimulation) too.

Lilith
01-26-2006, 05:33 AM
As someone who has worked at a highly prestigious college bookstore before, I can vouch that the college workers are some of the dumbest people on the planet.

Lol I love you.

it's true, college students are fagz.

And thanks for expanding on Stoner Philosophy using lame snippets of physics. Maybe you would watch an utterly innovating movie like Donnie Darko or the Matrix over again. Because omg anything iz possible.

Also, Toolie <3

Pryme8
01-26-2006, 08:18 AM
how are you to say anything is not possible Lilith? Just because you cant do something does not mean someone else cant...

someone fell from 10,000+ m (33,330 ft) with no parachute and lived with just broken legs and temporarily paralyzed from the waist down...

some dude got hit by like 7 strikes of lightning

and anouther guy can put togeather a rubik's cube in 16.53 seconds

you may think this has nothing to do with the topic, but how are things like this possible? I wouldent think anyone could live after a fall like that, i would say it was not possible, but evedently it is... With compleatly random things like this happening, I think its not fair to say its impossible, infact I find that a very dumb thing to belive... becuase when you belive something can not be done thats when it cant!

mikeron im taking it then that the equation is just a conversion?

Toolie
01-26-2006, 10:23 AM
You know what's not possible? You to not be an idiot.

Theory disproven.

mikeron
01-26-2006, 10:25 AM
mikeron im taking it then that the equation is just a conversion?Yes, in a manner of speaking. Since photons always go the speed of light, this is always valid.

Pryme8
01-26-2006, 01:58 PM
so in other words this equation expains how matter converts to energy when it reaches the speed of light?

Toolie
01-26-2006, 04:20 PM
No. That equation has nothing to do with matter/mass or their "conversions" to energy. Mass is a quantity that does not change based on a frame of reference. An objects observed mass (or relativistic mass) actually increases as its relative velocity approaches that of light (which is proportional to its invariant or rest mass by the Lorentz factor).

Mass in Special Relativity (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_in_special_relativity)

Special Relativity (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Relativity)

Answers to some questions (http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/Relativity/SR/light_mass.html)

Pryme8
01-26-2006, 04:53 PM
^_^ cool thanks toolie, one question though when you talk about relativistic mass, how much of that is converted into energy when it gets to the speed of light? all of it or is there a loss? Im pretty sure all of it would change o_O

[edit] i read the awnsers to some questions link, and that made more questions... Energy has to have mass from what i gather from that, because you can convert mass into energy why cant you convert energy into mass?

Toolie
01-26-2006, 05:07 PM
Energy most certainly does not need mass. Light, as was the topic of that article, has no mass. In layman's terms, it weighs nothing.

However, it "packs a punch", having momentum, but there is no mass behind that punch. It's pure kinetic energy. Also, one cannot "get to the speed of light". Getting to the speed of light would require infinite force, and is impossible. And again, as covered in that article, the notion of "relativistic mass" is quite depreciated and outdated. None of a "relativistic mass" is converted into anything. It's just an idea conjured up to explain differences in how fast things are viewed from different frames of reference, where the invariant mass is constant but the kinetic energy appears different.

Lilith
01-27-2006, 04:00 AM
I'm not saying things aren't possible. I'm just saying that everyone knows "anything is possible" but unless it's actually useful or original, no one cares. Why do people not get this?

Pryme8
01-27-2006, 07:58 AM
Energy most certainly does not need mass. Light, as was the topic of that article, has no mass. In layman's terms, it weighs nothing.

Well explain the principle behind light moving faster in front of the particle then behind, because I remember hearing something during school about it was discovered light had a particle, and they were doing experiments on slowing it down...

Also in a lab when the reproduced 0 Kelvin I know that if they were using any conventional coolers all the air would freeze and they wouldn’t work anymore, so I assume they use magnets to get a counter rotation going on a particle? Using the principle similar to if you hit the change rotation switch on a ceiling fan while it was running?

DarkDragon
01-27-2006, 02:51 PM
Light travels at the same speed (through a vacuum) in all frames of reference... that's one of the key ideas underlying relativity. What you're probably talking about is slowing light by shining it through a medium, which has nothing to do with light "in front" (whatever that means) or behind a particle.

EDIT: Oh, are you talking about the Doppler Effect? In the Doppler Effect the *frequency* of light emitted by a moving object shifts, not the light's speed.

Nobody has ever produced 0 Kelvin, as that is thermodynamically impossible. I'm not sure what cryogenics has to do with air or rotation - as far as I know cooling to infinitesimal temperatures is currently done using laser cooling - http://nobelprize.org/physics/laureates/1997/index.html .

Pryme8
01-27-2006, 03:04 PM
^_^ yha i was talking about that doppler effect, ^_^ i couldent remember its name!

Yha i knew it was impossible to produce 0 Kelvin, but i was pretty sure they figured out a way to stop a paticals rotation using magnets, it must be the laser cooling im thinking about though...

DarkDragon
01-27-2006, 10:06 PM
Hrm, I find that unlikely... as far as I know all nucleons have constant angular momentum magnitude (1/2 h-bar) so I don't really see how they plan on decreasing it... maybe Toolie can answer in greater detail.

gdorf
01-28-2006, 03:15 AM
I think Pryme8 is proof that not enough people hand out negative rep points for retarded posts. He obviously has no idea what he is talking about and he annoys the hell out of me. Why isn't he in the red?

I do find toolie and darkdragon's responses interesting though. And those Wiki's were interesting, if a little over my head. I am just a first-year engineering student at this point.

Pryme8
02-01-2006, 03:14 PM
Wow I just realized Toolie is a punk, because he’s 18 years old and claims to know enough about quantum physics to call me and any anything I referenced to stupid.... Wiki is not the end all be all I know everything because you can type it in a website and act like I know the topic... plus getting telling people to give me bad rep points is very childish, I don’t give two shits about my Rep because I’m not a whinny little computer nerd who gets his jimmy off by arguing on the internet, move out of mommy and daddy’s house and get a grip on life man o_O...

Anyways

"As far as I know all nucleons have constant angular momentum magnitude (1/2 h-bar) so I don't really see how they plan on decreasing it..."

Is it a isolated system or is it interacting with its environment?

ZomfgIts0rzlolo
02-01-2006, 06:19 PM
When losing at an internet argument, make crack about opponent's nerdiness. over the internet.

FAILED.

Rainman
02-01-2006, 07:34 PM
I don’t give two shits about my Rep because I’m not a whinny little computer nerd who gets his jimmy off by arguing on the internet, move out of mommy and daddy’s house and get a grip on life man o_O...
LOL! You completely missed the mark there.

Pryme8
02-02-2006, 08:20 AM
no im pointing out the fact that he claims to be so knowlagable and actualy works as a physicist when he just turned 18... unless hes some awsomely gifted individual, hes a lieing peice of shit which compleatly disscredits him and heince is right on the mark! If he was a 26 or older I might be more able to belive that he realy does work with the physics, but as is Im convinced he does not know anything.

It is people like this who make me lauph, he is trying to make himself feel better by downing what i say... which is still why i am talking about this people people fail to understand im trying to point out its not ok to just come off first reply on a post as a "your a idiot this is why your dumb blah blah blah..." Especialy when the person is just trying to stir up intelegent conversation which time and time agian has been proven to be a very hard thing to start on this website, due to the fact everyone is 100% right about everything and has no room to listen to anyone elses opinion unless it only helps out their own.

Dark Dragon has been the only one who has actualy contributed to the comversation just like yall said, anybody can post links... Only he explained something then posted a link to help clerify.

gdorf
02-02-2006, 12:54 PM
I don't know about Toolie's background but I do know that his responses are logical and well thought-out. From what I understand he is studying physics in school. If he uses Wiki's to supplement that knowledge then I am glad he is sharing them with us. After all, my experience has show that an average Wiki is more thorough and up-to-date than my textbooks.

You, on the other hand, show an utter lack of knowledge of the subject with your questions and conversation. You claim to want to learn more, you don't want to read a book or a wiki. Unfortunately for you, you'll need a foundation in physics before any knowledgable person will want to talk to you. I encourage you to try to read and understand some of the links Toolie has posted for you, because at the rate your going we could answer your questions for 100 years and you still wouldn't understand any physics principles.

As far as I am concerned, its pretty lame to use one's age to discredit them after they have walked all over you in a debate. He has obviously proven he was more knowledge than you in the subject (though, so did my 9th grade physics class) so his age is pretty irrelevent.

BTW: Before you continue to trash Toolie's posts, go back (http://www.armageddongames.net/showpost.php?p=1053871&postcount=7) and read (http://www.armageddongames.net/showpost.php?p=1053961&postcount=11) them. He tried to take educate your sorry ass, and you responded by complaining and calling names. Nice.

Pryme8
02-02-2006, 01:04 PM
how do you know i havent read them? and how do you know i havent done research in real life? Ive taken classes on it too and always had an A in them so i must evedently have some grasp on the topic... You have never met me in real life and have never been so graced as to have a real conversation with me, Im sorry if my transition of ideas is not as great when i post them on a forums, mainly because i dont care to sit and make a english project outa somthing im just trying to type in...

and to say toolie well thought out his statments, re-read them he doesnt state anything usefull at all realy, instead it goes on and on abou how stupid I am... if thats well thought out and logical then you are off on some random tangent...

"Good God... just please start with a basic Wikipedia article or pickup a text book and skim through just a bit. You don't need to understand the mathematics to get the concepts in your head. Entertainment sensationalization of science (like this, earthquake/volcano movies, and that awful movie The Day After Tomorrow) are numbing to the mind. Yes, entertaining, but when you start confusing it for fact, you're falling victim to serious damage."

""Two places at once" is a gross simplification. There's a probability field determined by a formula (the wavefunction) of where you might find a particle. The more you know where it is, the less you know it's energy. The more you know about it's energy, the less you know about where it is.

From this rises the concept of specific areas where particles like to be, such as spheres and other odd shapes of electrons moving at high speeds around the nucleus. They like to stay in these probabilistic clouds. These clouds quantum interactions with each other lead to the concept of the atom, and electron energy levels... From this rises chemistry, and from chemistry rises organic chemistry, then genetics, then cellular biology, classical mechanics, astrophysics, etc.

It's far more twisted than you understand, but unfortunately what you think you understand is in the wrong direction. I seriously suggest you read about it... if you do enough reading and it catches your interest, you can walk down the path I am, and think about this wacky shit for a living.

Dude, you repeatedly defend your fucking whack ideas. Just quit it.

You're a god damn idiot. You started this thread with no educational merit, and now you've ended it by eliminating any chance that one might learn about elementary concepts in quantum physics other than the fact you're wrong and a link to some very educational Wiki articles.

You're frustrating. None of your topics make any sense. None of your posts are worth reading. It's too bad you can't be banned for stupidity, because I'd make sure that you would stop littering the forums with your nonsense.

I don't keep saying that these theories and ideas are yours. I don't believe I once said that these theories are original to you, or implied that. If my language is indicative otherwise, then it's a misunderstanding - you are the one who has brought the theories here. I'm not, and have not, said they were yours. I'm saying that they're completely wrong. I'm saying that if you're interested you should check out valid sources of information. I'm saying that it's upsetting as someone knowledgable in the field to see many people disillusioned by things like this.

And I'm saying you're clearly a dumbass.

Again, what are you talking about?

You know what's not possible? You to not be an idiot.

Theory disproven."

At what point was any of that well thought out, or actualy state anything other then me being an idiot

so you wana know what was only realy proven, your a fucken cock bite because you think someone is valid and is correct when they absoutly prove nothing and use the entire time to just call the other person a idiot

Use your brain realise your not always right, and actualy prove me wrong because non of you have done so, and the only person who actualy is doing what you are suposed to on this thread is DarkDragon who i thank greatly...

(here comes some more "dude your a idiot, you dont think, your dumb" type shit because thats all you have to make yourself seam valid)

SUCK MY DICK BITCHES!!! WOOOO!!!

Rainman
02-02-2006, 01:58 PM
no im pointing out the fact that he claims to be so knowlagable and actualy works as a physicist when he just turned 18... unless hes some awsomely gifted individual, hes a lieing peice of shit which compleatly disscredits him and heince is right on the mark! If he was a 26 or older I might be more able to belive that he realy does work with the physics, but as is Im convinced he does not know anything.
I know he's telling the truth because I know him in real life.

He is a physics major at Wilkes University. He's young because he skipped a grade in elementary school so he's younger than the usual sophomore. I don't know exactly what he's doing, but he's got a job that involves research I believe. I know he's a TA for some physics class though. He lives either by himself or with his girlfriend I haven't worked that out from my IM talks with him.

Pryme8
02-02-2006, 02:01 PM
you have IM converstations with him so that counts for actualy knowing him in real?

If you actualy know know him in person and this is true then im sorry for my ignorance...

Rainman
02-02-2006, 02:03 PM
you have IM converstations with him so that counts for actualy knowing him in real?

If you actualy know know him in person and this is true then im sorry for my ignorance...
I was a friend with him in High School. Unless he's created a very elaborate hoax, I'm damn certain everything he's said to me is truth.

Pryme8
02-02-2006, 02:05 PM
ok well then im sorry, I would like to hear what he realy has to say on the topic of the physics then instead of hearing about how stuped i am... his input would prolly be very interesting!

Toolie
02-02-2006, 06:59 PM
Snap. Too much personal information has already been revealed.

Oh, btw, Pryme8... you're an idiot.

Pryme8
02-02-2006, 08:17 PM
thats ok i live a better life then you...

Rainman
02-02-2006, 09:10 PM
Snap. Too much personal information has already been revealed.
Ha, in my zeal to prove him wrong I probably revealed too much. :P

ZomfgIts0rzlolo
02-03-2006, 06:01 PM
"im beter and smatrer than u becuz ur yougn lolol111!1!11"

Lilith
02-03-2006, 07:51 PM
This is the most retarded thing ever.

Pryme, you're a moron with rotting balls.

Toolie, you're awesome and totally 4 RLZ.

Pryme8
02-04-2006, 06:05 PM
with them rotting it only adds flavor :-P

MacWeirdo42
02-04-2006, 08:59 PM
Lilith, thanks for coming out and saying what we've all been thinking all this time. Seriously Pryme8, do you even read what you post?

On topic, I hate quantum physics... I mean, I love what it does for us, I just really prefer not to think about it if I can... Wave-particle duality and Heisenburg's Uncertainty Principle and all that jazz... And that's just scratching the surface. Yeesh.

Dechipher
02-05-2006, 01:45 PM
I like how Pryme8 makes everyone hate him in like every thread he makes.

TIR.

On the Quantam physic topic, I don't know shit about it. But I do know it's some tripped out shit.

AtmaWeapon
02-05-2006, 03:07 PM
thats ok i live a better life then you...Hahaha best argument ever.

Too bad I live a better life than you Pryme8. My training has taught me how to spell and form coherent sentences.

I WIN!

Masamune
02-05-2006, 03:20 PM
http://www.cyberartscamp.org/webdesign/2004/week1/phillip_chen/images/gordon%20freeman.jpg

The only trusted authority in Quantum Physics. Gordon Freeman.