PDA

View Full Version : Land of Ryku

Silvanoshea
01-16-2006, 09:14 AM
thank you for closing it :disgust:

forenote: i like using parathesis (i spelled that wrong i think)

ok here is the story and the items:

the items are:
1) all of the original zelda items (beside the items that i have to use.

2) the staffs: staff of the moon, staff of the sun, staff of dreams, and staff of infinity (i am using the canes and magical crystals [yeah i want to use the one that comes with zelda classic {forgot the name |too many parathesis :laughing: |}])

3) laser cannon (it would be funny to see link use this, actually he does in this game :laughing: [i am just using the bow])

4) laser gun (still just the bow, different arrow [the laser cannon comes after the gun])

that is about it.

now the story:

a young elf is walking in a forest with a friend (who happens to be a girl). orcs ambush him and he gets knocked out and falls into a river that he was walking next to. the orcs take his friend and he is swept down stream. he wakes up in the elven city. grabbing his sword he takes off to go get her (no shield). he finds the party and battles them. he wins and takes her back to the city. he reports to the elven king what he has seen (the orcs are attacking). the king dispatches the elven army and small scrimishes start. the king sends the elf to go warn the other nations that the orcs have revealed themselves and are attacking. he gets ambushed while traveling (again). zocorains (creatures that are like zora) save him and tell him about a staff that is hidden on the isle of the moon. he tells them of the break out and they thank him and disappear. he forgot to ask them where the isle is so he turns back and heads for there underwater domain. the path wasnt dangerous but had many puzzles (it is a puzzle dungeon :)). after he reaches the city he finds it to be gone disappeared completely. ignoring the mystery he heads for the mountains (to the dwarfs). on his way there he finds an old man in a hole he fell through and gives him a map to a dungeon that has a piece of the map hidden in the dungeon that is a map to the isle of the moon (4 maps will be found by talking to people [4 pieces is all of the pieces needed {wow that was confusing}]).

i am stopping now because i need a break and i need to see what you guys think before i keep on going (i like this story :cool: )

Silvanoshea
01-16-2006, 05:32 PM
Please dont read the story unless you are helping with it or have a really good reason to.

VI3T_DR@GON
01-16-2006, 07:17 PM
This might be a hard quest to make you know. The wand doesnt upgrade at all, so how can you do the staffs?

Silvanoshea
01-16-2006, 07:28 PM
This might be a hard quest to make you know. The wand doesnt upgrade at all, so how can you do the staffs?

wand yeah i no.

that is why you use the crystals (Naru's love, dins fire etc.) just change the sprite. :D

staff of infinity will be Faroes wind (i think that is what it is called never used it much in orcarina of time)

staff of the moon will be Narus love

staff of the sun will be dins fire

staff of dreams will be a stupid useless weapon (you dont use it, it is just a prop)

laser gun will be the arrows (exept the original one that will be an origanal item)

laser cannon will be the last arrow you get

VI3T_DR@GON
01-16-2006, 07:54 PM
Dont use Newfirst. Use something else, anything else!

Silvanoshea
01-16-2006, 09:00 PM
do they have a link to the past tileset then?

we can just rip the tiles (i think) into the one we need. :D :) :rolleyes: :cool:

i love smilies :laughing:

VI3T_DR@GON
01-16-2006, 10:53 PM
Yes. There is one, Orion made it. Look in his profile, its there. But its VERY complex, and the tiles take up almost all of the screen.

Silvanoshea
01-17-2006, 04:39 PM
good i will take a look at it i might use that one :), and where is firefly in this

any way i looked at it yeah it takes up the whole screen but i havent seen any new quests that have used it so...

i want to use it :D

also can we just make a combo that moves you to another map if we run out of space (i am spliting this into 3 games so really it shouldn't). :cool: ;)

yeah it takes a long long time to scroll down through it all but i think it is worth it. worth it alot. it looks REALLY NICE!!!!!!! :D :D :) :) (i got my computer to read zip files :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D YAY :) :) :) :D :D :D )

besides it has castles, which we need

VI3T_DR@GON
01-17-2006, 08:01 PM
Well I already have it. Make some screens, pm them to me and firefly. I'll do dungeons, I am good at them. Maybe we should like fix the story. Im just saying, it seems rushed. Ill pm you and him a copy of the one I made.

firefly
01-17-2006, 08:06 PM
uhhh, it seems that everyone is good at making dungeons, but who's gonna do the overworlds? I'm a little bad at making overworlds :sweat: .

good i will take a look at it i might use that one :), and where is firefly in this
I'm still here :D .

VI3T_DR@GON
01-17-2006, 08:11 PM
Ok, I'll do them. I will just check the dungeons, to see if they are...

1.) Have a lot of originality, ex. 4 quests have the same color, but the 5th one has a different color. Difference that is fun.
2.) Have many different ways to figure things out.
3.) A good challenge.
And 4th, has many obstacles that test your mind, and your strength.

Silvanoshea
01-18-2006, 09:05 AM
i am good at overworlds actually :) (bad at dungeons though :( ). just to remind you that isnt the whole story. if you want to slow it down you can there is no dead line or anything. take as much time as you want. ;)

i hate dead lines too so it is okay.

i will do overworld and items or just items unless some one else is better than me at it.

i think i will show you some ideal screen shots

one other thing

the laser weapons: they are from the humans which have advanced sciences and have locked themselves away in a forcefield (dont worry it wont look like the concrete jungles of today, instead a peaceful place with grass and trees, homes that are open to the out doors [humans have advanced far enough to recocnize the beauty of nature and have demolished bad things {everything is done robotically and there is no money or currency}] so the sprites wont be too hard [they still have a military and a perfect demorcracy government]. so i will be doing sprites and items i guess. ;) :D

whats up with the Tales of Symphonia stuff. Kratos as an angel would look so much better and kill so much more awesome than the chosen....any way (sorry if i spoiled something)

when i try to save the quest it causes and illegal operation and shuts down zelda classic :(.

i am thinking that i will make the sprites all in one day
:googly: