PDA

View Full Version : Game speed too fast!!!

Trainmaster
01-15-2006, 06:57 PM
Just downloaded ZC !!! I am pumped!! HAven't played it in years. Am all excited to play it on my Toshiba A70. Downloaded and installed no problem--except the game speed is way to fast.One click of the direction button sends Link across the screen. I can't get past one screen as it's too uncontrolable. Other than that, it works fine. And also, what can I do to make it look better?? Looks worse on my laptop than it did on TV.

Thanks.

firefly
01-15-2006, 07:01 PM
Press F1 to turn on the VSync, that makes the game play slower.

Freelancer
01-15-2006, 07:59 PM
I have the problem too, VSync doesnt help very much, so now i run it on window mode, and its better.

Trainmaster
01-15-2006, 10:52 PM
Thanks Firefly.That fixed it. Now ,if I could only remember all the hidden caves and cheats................

Silvanoshea
01-16-2006, 09:30 AM
:laughing: yes cheats

any way, the screen on the lab top is lcd (liqiud crystal display). so it doesnt look to great. the tv isnt so it looks better. i have a lab top too from tosiba and i hooked it up to a moniter and now it looks great. tvs have 600x800 display (i think) no matter what size you have or brand. so computer screens have better resolution because they can go into the thousand is resolution. :)