PDA

View Full Version : Vargen;s 1st Qwest Improved questions

music5674
01-15-2006, 04:21 AM
looks like i found the right board for quest decussion..:)..anyway...i am new to the ZC...glad i found it....my question here is....i found the 2nd level but can't find the 1st level :(....also any hints on where to find the any heart containers on the upper world...the lost woods is up top..and can't get to th eupper area....i tried the way from 1st Zelda but that didnt work, everytime i went south i came back in the way i came in :D....

To Note to all that make the quests..GREAT JOBS!!!! have downloaded various ones..and very impressed with the graphics in them....i saw the pic's on LttP...they look awesome...can't wait til the 2.11 comes out...i have no idea how you all are making these quests..but man...they are awesome....keep up the great work all!!!!

Vargen
01-16-2006, 05:18 PM
To find level 1: from start, walk up, left, left, up three times.
Inside level 2 you will find information how to walk in lost woods. A meesage written in stone.

music5674
01-28-2006, 10:13 PM
i got thru the 1st level...i finally got the bow...but noticed i must of missed something in there...when you go straight up i can't get across the fire pit? i see a door way there to get into what looks like 2 more rooms...but i can't get up there...i thogh i had distroyed everything in all rooms....is there a ladder some where in level one??? to cross this...there has to be something up there....:)

music5674
02-21-2006, 09:30 PM
I hate to be posting this again..but will...is there a ladder or something you need to do in upper room to get across the firepit???? i have cleared out all rooms in level 1...but maybe i didnt do something in one of them to reveal something to cross this pit....any help here???

LinkMaster500
02-22-2006, 07:36 AM
I know you're new, but from now on, please remember to use the Edit button if you want to add to edit something in your own posting. The forum administrators do not like double-posting.

music5674
02-22-2006, 09:24 PM
i didnt know you can edit a pervious posting..interesting....