PDA

View Full Version : The Land of Ryku

Silvanoshea
01-14-2006, 08:16 PM
The name is called The Land of Ryku obviusly :)

unless you guys have a better name

i will probably be using the links awakening tileset, the one that comes with zelda classic. (my computer doesnt like .zip files)

tell me what you think before i explain the story :googly:

DarkFlameWolf
01-14-2006, 11:27 PM
Complete spam. You need to provide more info on your quest other than its name and tileset its using. Info like: story, features, how many dungeons, overworlds, what new aspects you'll be bringing into the quest, etc. Otherwise, I've basically learned nothing about your quest other than you've thought up of a name. I'll give this topic a couple days so you can reply back with more information and maybe even screenshots if you've got them, otherwise this is gonna get closed. Thanks. :)

VI3T_DR@GON
01-14-2006, 11:34 PM
Try not to use the LA tileset. Its very complex, and some of the tiles dont look so good. Also the dungeons are kinda limited. Use Newfirst, or Pure. Like DFW said, we need some screenshots so we can find out what we are seeing.

firefly
01-14-2006, 11:40 PM
Yeah, Link's Awakening tileset is very complex, I recommend you to use Pure, is very easy to use, and the one that comes with Zelda Classic is the Newfirst tileset, which I don't recommend you to use, and if you can't use .zip files you should download winzip or something else.

VI3T_DR@GON
01-14-2006, 11:48 PM
Wasnt this the quest that a bunch of people, me, firefly, and Silvanoshea included, were going to make? Well let me think of the name, you just make screenshots, quickly at that!

Silvanoshea
01-15-2006, 06:34 AM
i wrote a really long thing about the story and stuff and now it got deleted what the heck :mad:

Zelda_Warrior
01-15-2006, 12:03 PM
dont encourage people to not use the LA tileset, LA tileset freaks like me love it!

Now if your talking about the crap version at purezc without any sprites or anythign set up, that one sucks.

dont suggest pure, soooo many people use that tileset its insane. Rarely do i see a quest using LA

firefly
01-15-2006, 12:20 PM
Well, I dislike the Newfirst tileset, there's nothing you can do with it, there are only like 5 combo pages, Newfirst made me draw a lot of custom tiles a long time ago, Newfirst betrayed me, I'm not gonna use Newfirst anymore. :(

The name is called The Land of Ryku obviusly :)

unless you guys have a better name

i will probably be using the links awakening tileset, the one that comes with zelda classic. (my computer doesnt like .zip files)

tell me what you think before i explain the story :googly:

I'm pretty sure that Silvanoshea wants to use Newfirst and not Link's awakening tileset, (they look pretty the same).

Silvanoshea
01-15-2006, 03:23 PM
sorry that i couldnt post the story. a thing came up about a trojan virus. I scanned my computer, deleted it (along with the infected file), resrarted my computer, and couldnt boot up cause i deleted that file. so i figured out after a while that i needed to reinstall windows. THAT TOOK 100 MINUTES! plus the minutes to finalize everything. that whole thing took about 5 hours. soooo yeah
that is why it is taking so long. :(
i am back though :)

Silvanoshea
01-15-2006, 04:07 PM
it deleted the thing again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :shakeno: :angry: :angry: :angry: :banghead: :banghead: :cry: :computer: :shocking: :meanie: :whap: :bomb: :sb: :ootp: . yes i wrote 3 pages worth!!!!!!!!!

the smillies tell how i feel!!!!!!!

i am just e mailing it to you guys.

firefly
01-15-2006, 04:14 PM
E-mailing?, how about PMing. :D

VI3T_DR@GON
01-15-2006, 04:43 PM
Yes, PM us because I NEVER check my e-mail.

DarkFlameWolf
01-15-2006, 07:01 PM
Well until you got something solid to show about the quest, I really don't see this going anywhere at the moment. Make a new thread later if you must, this one is getting locked. :)