PDA

View Full Version : azsxdc: AWAKENED!

azsxdc
01-14-2006, 02:02 AM
I have awoken from my deep slumber, and finally have the power to unleash my terror across the land!!!
Translation: I have now found a website called zshare which allows me to host files on it! I can know send in my quest submissions for you all to enjoy!

I have already sent in 2. The first being Platform Terror Demo Quest, the second being Ganon's Rain of terror. I am however working on a full-length quest called Gyrule Quest. It's set in another dimension, a clone of Hyrule. But there is still Link, Zelda and Ganon there. Link must gather the triforce of courage and save Princess Zelda, but he must first prove himself. I have now completed 4 of the 6 dungeons this quest has to offer. It uses 2.10test's tileset. This is my first real quest so it will have some glitches in it, but the game gets more detailed as it goes along. Well, any questions?

Update: I am now in the process of replacing most of the midis with mp3s. The bgm for this quest should be it's strength. Also it's made for ZC 2.10 and unpassworded. I guess I'll make a non-mp3 version as well.

Zelda_Warrior
01-14-2006, 11:38 AM
i think a combo of mp3s and midis is nice, quests like mine have about 50 mids in it and 50 mp3s plus the quest file and readme is very large, so i only use some mp3s

azsxdc
01-14-2006, 09:13 PM
My quest file isn't too big, and I will be compressing it in winrar.
If it is still too big, I'll make either an all midi one or 1/2 midi 1/2 mp3. Btw, all of the mp3s are zelda music from OoT, MM, TWW and FSA. Well almost all.