PDA

View Full Version : i would like some people to help me make a quest

Silvanoshea
01-13-2006, 04:44 PM
i would like it if some people could help me make a huge quest but instead of just one massive quest, i want to split it into several. I want people to help me make this by working on one of them so it gets out faster.

I havent heard of this before and wonder if anyone else has tried it. ;) :)

Zelda_Warrior
01-13-2006, 08:41 PM
ahh...

trying to revive the 'group quest' fad arnt you ><

awhile ago almost every quest was a group quest, there still are some but not any

if your going to get people to help you i think you should make your info a bit clearer.

Silvanoshea
01-14-2006, 12:44 PM
really, it was a fad?

never knew that.

i wasnt trying to revive the "fad" only get help with my quest

rocksfan13
01-14-2006, 01:11 PM
All you have to do is ask and I'm sure other designers will help you the best they can.

VI3T_DR@GON
01-14-2006, 02:51 PM
I will help, what tileset will it use first off?

firefly
01-14-2006, 02:55 PM
I can help too, I always get problems when making my own quests, that may be the reason for me to do not have any quests...

VI3T_DR@GON
01-14-2006, 03:14 PM
Well does anyone remember the thread called Final Destination? I made a demo, and it was just pwn. But my hardrive was faulty, and it wasnt replaced for 1 month. Over christmas vacation also! (I had gotten the Sims Vacation and Superstar, and I couldnt use them!) But look for that thread in Quest Discussion, and look at the screenshots. They are sweet.

Thats why I want I want to help.

Silvanoshea
01-14-2006, 08:09 PM
Thanks!!! :D

more info on it will be in a thread called The Land of Ryku (I really hope that name hasnt been taken). ;)