PDA

View Full Version : Zelda Tweaked question

music5674
01-10-2006, 11:15 PM
I have a question about his quest...didnt know where else to post so if i posted in the wrong area i am sorry...i had completed the first dungeon...i cleared all enemies in all the rooms and the one that the boomerang should be in it didnt appear.. :) ...unless the programmer put it somewhere else :laughing: ....

erm2003
01-10-2006, 11:25 PM
I'm pretty sure the boomerang wasn't there, but you can still find one in Level 2.

music5674
01-13-2006, 12:06 AM
OK....next question on this quest....the layout seems to be the same as the original except one area...the location of the blue ring was 1 screen up, 3 to the left, and up 3 screens..you pushed on a stautus to go down and pay like 250 for the ring...well in 'TWEAKED'...you can't go there now because when you start to go up the 3 screen you can't do that..its blocked off..the wall there goes to the water....mmm just though do you have to bomb there to go up there now??? :)......

Another question on this game i just though of....are the dungeons all in the same locations as the original..the reason i ask is that the dungeons have names and done say if its 1, 2, 3, etc....
since the boomerang isnt in 1st one...am wondering now where 2 is :).....

A post for all teh programmers of the games...GREAT JOBS!!!!! it great to be able to play this all over again...i have kicked myself plenty of times for selling my Nentendo original years ago....

erm2003
01-14-2006, 03:02 PM
I think level 2 is in the same spot as it was in the first quest. You will have to go there to double check though. You can get a boomerang in there.

As for the blue ring, it was moved into one of the levels I believe. Eventually you will find it. Just keep on trying and you can get through. The way the item locations were changed does make the game a bit more of a challenge.

music5674
01-14-2006, 11:24 PM
True it does make it more of a challange :)...specially since i am pushing 50 now..and my memory isnt as good as it was when zelda first came out :D

music5674
01-18-2006, 04:00 AM
sorry when i posted this...my mistake i was in wrong board..this can be deleted from this area...