PDA

View Full Version : More Chuck Norris!!

Glitch
01-09-2006, 03:18 PM
All new ones, and they are funny as shit.

Macgyver can build an airplane out of gum and paper clips, but Chuck Norris can kill him and take it.

There are no disabled people in the world. Only those people who have felt the wrath of Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris has recently changed his middle name to "Fucking."

When Chuck Norris sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has not had to pay taxes ever

Chuck Norris won 'Jumanji' without ever saying the word. He simply beat the living shit out of everything that was thrown at him, and the game forfeited.

There are two kinds of people in this world: people who suck, and Chuck Norris.

In the movie “Back to the Future” they used Chuck Norris' Delorean to go back into time and into the future. When they gave it back to him with a scratch on it he was angry and roundhouse kicked Michael J. Fox, which years later was the cause of his Parkinson's disease.

Chuck Norris always has sex on the first date. Always. The only time he didn't was in 1941, otherwise known as the beginning of the Holocaust.

Chuck Norris can enter up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Select, Start using only his erection.

Crop circles are Chuck Norris's way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the fuck down.

When Chuck Norris goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.

Chuck Norris once walked down the street with a massive erection. There were no survivors.

In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Chuck Norris could use to kill you, including the room itself.

Chuck Norris has two speeds: walk and kill.

Chuck Norris is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

Chuck Norris can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.

It takes Chuck Norris 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.

Chuck Norris is not lactose intolerant, he just refuses to put up with lactose's shit.

Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.

Chuck Norris puts the m's on M&Ms.

Chuck Norris was a hidden playable character on Mortal Kombat 2 on the Sega Genesis.

Chuck Norris is known for his modesty but readily admits that he is the 8th wonder of the natural world

Chuck Norris goes to the toilet once a month, if he needs to or not.

Chuck Norris burned down an entire forest when he was experimenting with water.

There are in fact 31 letters of the English Alphabet however only Chuck Norris knows what the extra 5 letters are.

Occasionally Chuck Norris will call up the Power Rangers just to say hi.

Chuck Norris has no concept of time, if you go to his house you won't find a single clock. When you ask to leave because it's getting late he stares at you blankly until you sit back down.

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter.

Chuck Norris once ate a banana without having to peel it.

Every piece of furniture in Chuck Norris' house is a Total Gym

In a recent interview, Chuck Norris told Entertainment Tonight co-host Mary Hart that his most memorable role was when he played the third breast on the hooker in "Total Recall".

Chuck Norris once did a back flip off the Great Wall of China.

Chuck Norris doesn't need to swallow when eating food.

Chuck Norris caught all 386 pokemon in just under 2.7 seconds. He says he won't trade any of them for anything.

In one episode of Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Chuck Norris replaced Carlton for one scene and nobody noticed.

Chuck Norris broke his own leg, purely for the sake of winning the paralympics.

Chuck Norris will never fully be male nor female. Doctors once asked him which he preferred. He gave them an ad for a Total Gym.

Chuck Norris frequently signs up for beginner karate classes, just so he can "accidentally" beat the shit out of little kids.

Chuck Norris doesn't understand why you should consult your doctor if your erection lasts for more than 4 hours. His erections have been known to last for up to 15 days

Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

If you look in a mirror and say "Chuck Norris" three times, he will appear and kill your entire family... but at least you get to see Chuck Norris.

A Handicap parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Chuck Norris and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Chuck Norris was the original Danny Tanner on the hit family sitcom, "Full House". He was replaced by Bob Saget after an unfortunate incident with one of the Olsen triplets.

When Chuck Norris was driving he saw a sign that said, "Caution: Small Children Playing." So he slowed down, but then it occurred to him: Chuck Norris isn't afraid of small children.

If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down.

In fine print on the last page of the Guinness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by Chuck Norris, and those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone has ever gotten.

Chuck Norris invented cancer because he was tired of killing people

Superman owns a pair of Chuck Norris pajamas

A Chevy truck was totalled in a car accident. It hit black ice, then hit Chuck Norris. You tell me what did the damage.

Everytime Chuck Norris hears the term ‘Virgin’ Mary he laughs out loud…

It used to be called the Tower of Pisa…until Chuck Norris decided to roundhouse kick the shit out of it

Chuck Norris kills 14 white people at the end of every week just to prove he isn’t racist.

Pryme8
01-09-2006, 03:38 PM
fucken Chuck Norris

Archibaldo
01-09-2006, 03:49 PM
ROFL, Chuck Norris is awesome. It's funny, in WoW, people spam Chuck Norris phrases like these in Barrens Chat. It gets alot of people pissed.

Tygore
01-09-2006, 05:01 PM
It takes Chuck Norris 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.
Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter.
Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.
Chuck Norris was the original Danny Tanner on the hit family sitcom, "Full House". He was replaced by Bob Saget after an unfortunate incident with one of the Olsen triplets.

Those were my favorites.

ShadowTiger
01-09-2006, 05:58 PM
Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.
Crop circles are Chuck Norris's way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the fuck down.
Chuck Norris is not lactose intolerant, he just refuses to put up with lactose's shit.
Occasionally Chuck Norris will call up the Power Rangers just to say hi.
In one episode of Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Chuck Norris replaced Carlton for one scene and nobody noticed.XD
Chuck Norris frequently signs up for beginner karate classes, just so he can "accidentally" beat the shit out of little kids.

So, ... ... If I eat Chuck Norris, ... ... Do I ... become ... Chuck Norris? :odd:

Food for thought.

zoraking
01-09-2006, 06:26 PM
Chuck Norris can enter up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Select, Start using only his erection.

That sounds so familiar.

moocow
01-09-2006, 07:48 PM
My mommy says that Chuck Norris is my real daddy.

copsgotguns
01-09-2006, 08:15 PM
im totally going to get that exercise machine endorsed by chuck norris...use it for like a day, then completely forget about it and use it as a towel rack.

zoraking
01-09-2006, 09:17 PM
im totally going to get that exercise machine endorsed by chuck norris...use it for like a day, then completely forget about it and use it as a towel rack.

We use it as a lounge-chair deal when watching TV with company over. You have to lie down on it, but you can put it at 7 different angles. As for the exercise part, meh.

Glitch
01-09-2006, 11:24 PM
That sounds so familiar.

Mortal Kombat 1 blood code.

copsgotguns
01-10-2006, 12:07 AM
its also the code for the NES contra. and is also the only way i can beat the game.

MANDRAG GANON
01-10-2006, 12:18 AM
I've heard so much about Chuck Norris in the last month. I don't think anyone in this world thinks about anything else than Chuck Norris. I can't go anywhere's without hearing about the man.

"how was your day?"
"I got round house kicked by chuck norris and he ate my balls for breakfast!"

"can I have a happy meal?"
"did you please Chuck Norris exceedingly until he reduced to you a festering pile of pus?"

"look I bought you a present!"
"Wow I hope it's Chuck Norris so he can own my face so hard with his knee my nipples get hard and my guts fly out of them!"

"Good morning class, today we are going to talk about Chuck Norris because what you payed for pales in comparison to his ultimate sexyness. In the days of ancient greece Chuck Norris started wearing sandals, everyone thought it was cool so so did they and then Chuck Norris had sex with everyone and then killed them and Greece acctually means Chuck Norris in Greek."

Stop Please, I would like to be able to enjoy Chuck Norris in the future, do not kill him for me.
Kill me now :cool:

Daarkseid
01-10-2006, 12:42 AM
Mortal Kombat 1 blood code.

Actually, the blood code for the Genesis version of Mortal Kombat is A, B, A, C, A, B, B.
Something to point out, the Genesis controller doesn't have a Select button, like Nintendo controllers have.

The code mentioned in the list is the Konami code.

Pryme8
01-10-2006, 08:05 AM
Stop Please, I would like to be able to enjoy Chuck Norris in the future, do not kill him for me.
Kill me now :cool:

Its because he was in DodgeBall, and a couple other movies here all of the suden that i cant remember the name of, I think he had a TV show he was on also... so i guess his back?

moocow
01-10-2006, 10:46 AM
I think he had a TV show he was on also... so i guess his back?

WALKER TEXAS RANGER! How can you NOT know that?! I won't feel sorry for you if Chuck himself climbed out of your monitor and roundhouse kicked you right now.

I watched Walker last night :)

Pryme8
01-10-2006, 12:26 PM
no he was on something newer then that, i know he was on that shitty ass show, but i think he was on Celebreality, and he has been making alot of Cameos

Glitch
01-10-2006, 12:57 PM
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001569/#guest-appearances

# "The Tony Danza Show" playing "Himself" (episode # 2.79) 10 January 2006
# "The Contender" playing "Himself" (uncredited) in episode: "Tears of Pain and Sorrow" (episode # 1.6) 27 March 2005
# "The Contender" playing "Himself" (uncredited) in episode: "Random Acts of Courage" (episode # 1.1) 7 March 2005

moocow
01-10-2006, 02:22 PM
no he was on something newer then that, i know he was on that shitty ass show...

SHITTY ASS SHOW? !!!!! Omg, what's the world coming to.

Glitch
01-10-2006, 04:12 PM
no he was on something newer then that, i know he was on that shitty ass show

OMFG. Goat would be jamming his cock up your ass right now while making you sing praises for Chuck Norris if he saw this. Goat even did a power point presentation back in High School that had the Walker Texas Ranger opening scene in it. Was fucking hillarious.

Pryme8
01-10-2006, 04:31 PM
Jean-Claude Van Damme would kick his ass with his splits of doom~! :D

copsgotguns
01-10-2006, 10:59 PM
i want more walker texas ranger lever on conan o'brian!

zoraking
01-11-2006, 06:17 PM
but i think he was on Celebreality, and he has been making alot of Cameos

Nope. Danny Bonaduce.

i want more walker texas ranger lever on conan o'briEn!

Me too. Although the best one was were the kids said he had AIDS. Hilarious.

War Lord
01-12-2006, 03:32 AM
OMFG. Goat would be jamming his cock up your ass right now while making you sing praises for Chuck Norris if he saw this. Goat even did a power point presentation back in High School that had the Walker Texas Ranger opening scene in it. Was fucking hillarious.

That was actually me dipshit.

VI3T_DR@GON
01-12-2006, 11:43 AM
War Lord, you made a power point presentation...with the Walker Texas Ranger song in it?

Sweet...

goKi
01-12-2006, 08:11 PM
Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

lmao.

http://www.4q.cc/chuck/index.php

VI3T_DR@GON
01-12-2006, 08:31 PM
When did the Chuck Norris jokes happen?

ctrl-alt-delete
01-12-2006, 09:44 PM
Glitch, do a post of the other ones that were posted. I want to read them again.

goKi
01-12-2006, 09:45 PM
http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=88870

Yoshiman
01-12-2006, 10:35 PM
I've been hearing a lot more stuff revolving around Chuck Norris lately. The quickest way to a man's heart is through Chuck Norris' fist.

goKi
01-12-2006, 10:57 PM
Chuck Norris actually made a statement (http://www.chucknorris.com/html/events.aspx) regarding the Chuck Norris facts.

Rainman
01-12-2006, 11:32 PM
Chuck Norris actually made a statement (http://www.chucknorris.com/html/events.aspx) regarding the Chuck Norris facts.

With Conan O'Brien's Chuck Norris lever and the random facts site, Norris' popularity has no doubt sky rocketed. As a fan before these two things, I only hope it continues.

War Lord
01-16-2006, 06:37 AM
Find me these damn episodes.

http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/1642842/

Pryme8
01-16-2006, 01:30 PM
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=chuck+norris+karate+commandos+movies&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&tab=ff&oi=froogler

you can buy them off here, its the one without the picture...

War Lord
01-16-2006, 06:29 PM
I already won one off ebay.

mikeron
01-25-2006, 05:21 AM
"Chuck Norris had a cameo on Sex and the City. He roundhouse kicked all 4 girls in the face, thus giving them the best orgasms of their life. Except for that redhead. She died."

Jean-Claude Van Damme would kick his ass with his splits of doom~! :DAndrew Dice Clay knocked Van Damme the fuck out in a nightclub. Chuck Norris is way the hell out of his league.

Pryme8
01-25-2006, 07:26 AM
not when he busts out the splits! every man cringes

mikeron
01-25-2006, 08:19 PM
"Chuck Norris's girlfriend once asked him how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. He then shouted, "HOW DARE YOU RHYME IN THE PRESENCE OF CHUCK NORRIS!" and ripped out her throat. Holding his girlfriend's bloody throat in his hand he bellowed, "Don't f--k with Chuck!" Two years and five months later he realized the irony of this statement and laughed so hard that anyone within a hundred mile radius of the blast went deaf."

"As a teen, Chuck Norris impregnated every nun in a convent tucked away in the hills of Tuscany. Nine months later, the nuns gave birth to the 1972 Miami Dolphins, the only undefeated and untied team in professional football history."

"Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month."

"Filming on location for 'Walker: Texas Ranger,' Chuck Norris brought a stillborn baby lamb back to life by giving it a prolonged beard rub. Shortly after the farm animal sprang back to life and a crowd had gathered, Chuck Norris roundhouse-kicked the animal, breaking its neck, to remind the crew once more that Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck - he taketh away."

"Chuck Norris hates playing 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' because he doesn't believe anything can beat rock. He always chooses rock, and when someone throws paper, Chuck says, 'I win.' If someone is foolish enough to dispute this, he roundhouse kicks them him the face and says, 'I thought your paper would protect you.'"

"The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain."

Gerudo
01-26-2006, 04:49 PM
"Crop circles are Chuck Norris's way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the fuck down."

indeed.

-> http://norrispwnscorn.ytmnsfw.com/ <-

ShadowTiger
01-26-2006, 09:57 PM
I saw that today; my sister cracked up. I'd make it an avatar, but we already know about that one.

I seriously think it's my favorite YTMND of them all.

But look at this one:
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/3/a/3a451d893d19ca6aa6ee311bf747a4ad.jpg
... Doesn't he look sad in that one? :odd: ... Geez. > >.' I don't care how photoshopped it is; it's just ... ... eerie.

Jigglysaint
01-26-2006, 10:07 PM
Eww. Chuck Norris looks like my uncle.

moocow
01-26-2006, 10:46 PM
Chuck Norris is hot. I've been saying that since I was like, 14. I'd hit it.