PDA

View Full Version : You're all going to jail.

Glitch
01-09-2006, 02:59 PM
http://news.com.com/Create+an+e-annoyance%2C+go+to+jail/2010-1028_3-6022491.html?part=rss&tag=6022491&subj=news

God damn Bush is a fucking retard.

Rainman
01-09-2006, 03:02 PM
Hooray for vague laws that do little to solve anything!

moocow
01-09-2006, 03:32 PM
<Glitch> moo say it with me now
<Glitch> Bush is a retard
<Glitch> if you didnt believe it before you gotta now, lol
<moocow> OH MY GOD!
<moocow> Dude
<moocow> They should have done that a long time ago
<Glitch> ITS THE FUCKING INTERNET
* moocow could have gotten Steve's family in trouble
<Glitch> hahahaha
<moocow> Otherwise, I don't care.
<moocow> Also, I don't give a fuck if you don't like Bush, stop telling me he's a retard because frankly, it doesn't do anything other than annoy the fuck out of me
<moocow> He's our president, boo hoo, sob sob, get the fuck over it.

That is all.

Pryme8
01-09-2006, 03:34 PM
YOUR ALL FUCKEN FAGS!!!!

signed - Andy Butt

^_^ haha i cant get in trouble now!

Tygore
01-09-2006, 04:57 PM
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d109:h.r.03402:

There's a link to the bill, H.R. 3402. The thing is, I haven't been able to find the phrase that the news article talks about in there at all. There are also comments on the news site as well that this article is pieced together to make the bill look different than it's actual intention. If anyone could link to anything that disproves my theory that this article is making up crap to make Bush look dumb (even though he doesn't actually write the laws), it would be greatly appreciated.

zoraking
01-09-2006, 04:58 PM
If President Bush truly believed in the principle of limited government (it is in his official bio), he'd realize that the law he signed cannot be squared with the Constitution he swore to uphold.

Proof Bush is a fucking retard.

Tygore
01-09-2006, 05:02 PM
Proof Bush is a fucking retard.
Except I just posted reason to call the validity of the article into doubt. Sorry, an article posting misleading information proves nothing about the intelligence of George W. Bush.

zoraking
01-09-2006, 05:06 PM
Except, we posted at exactly the same time. So when I was typing my post, You were finishing yours.

Toolie
01-09-2006, 06:34 PM
President Bush most certainly can make laws. He only has to "ask" a fellow member of the Republican party to introduce legislation. That's the fabric of what Preisdent's campaign on. The destruction of checks and balances, my friend.

Starkist
01-09-2006, 06:48 PM
Of course, presidents have been pushing legislation for over a hundred years.

mikeron
01-09-2006, 07:36 PM
What are the implications for dudes named Zultan badgering me with emails about my "penis confidence needs"?

goKi
01-09-2006, 07:38 PM
Being Australian, these laws make no fucking difference to me. George Bush is a fucking moron, Signed... Some guy.

copsgotguns
01-09-2006, 08:17 PM
bush is so stupid...and got elected twice. hmm, what does that say about us?

ONeilcool
01-09-2006, 08:43 PM
You guys are acting like its all his fault, hes just the guy that signs the paper. Bush himself doesnt come up with any of the laws, and he doesnt even come up with most of the dicisions. His administration makes the choices. Hes basicly just a puppet. The real moron is the congressman that hates getting anonymous "fuck you" messages, so he proposed a law to the congress

slothman
01-09-2006, 08:49 PM
Ignoring the bill, er law, itself, the presidents do make laws in that they have to sign them. That means they have to agree with every word or at least they should.
Plus they can often get Congress to do it.
So they indirectly write bills.

As for the topic, it say if you don't disclose your identity.
Does that mean if they arrest you your identity is now known and therefore the law doesn't apply? :D

moocow
01-10-2006, 12:06 AM
http://news.com.com/Create+an+e-annoyance%2C+go+to+jail/2010-1028_3-6022491.html?part=rss&tag=6022491&subj=news

God damn Bush is a fucking retard.

I just noticed something. You're calling the President of the United States a retard, and you can't even spell "you're" right. *points to the title of the thread* Also, you can't spell masturbate, STILL. Shouldn't "Goddamn" be one word? I could be wrong. I feel there should be a comma after "Goddamn", but I could be wrong there too. I use a lot of commas.

Sorry sorry, back on subject.

I don't see why anyone is making a big deal of it. If you get your jollies from harrassing kids on the internet with names like, "hotcock7669" and "sxygrl696969", maybe something like this would help you to understand that you're a loser and you need to get a life anyhow. Get over it.

Glitch
01-10-2006, 01:46 AM
I just noticed something. You're calling the President of the United States a retard, and you can't even spell "you're" right. *points to the title of the thread* Also, you can't spell masturbate, STILL. Shouldn't "Goddamn" be one word? I could be wrong. I feel there should be a comma after "Goddamn", but I could be wrong there too. I use a lot of commas.

Sorry sorry, back on subject.

I don't see why anyone is making a big deal of it. If you get your jollies from harrassing kids on the internet with names like, "hotcock7669" and "sxygrl696969", maybe something like this would help you to understand that you're a loser and you need to get a life anyhow. Get over it.

Fucking christ. I always do that shit. Fix the title will ya :P

goKi
01-10-2006, 02:54 AM
I took pity on ypu.

Breaker
01-10-2006, 03:33 AM
Um, no. Sorry.

This is a wildly inaccurate interpretation of the bill, in which the word "annoy" appears not once. The word "annoy" appears in *existing* legislation (Communications Act of 1934) and it does not include any communication a recipient might find annoying. Furthermore, the identity provision is not specified in the amendment discussed. Your article is, indeed, a joke.

AlexMax
01-10-2006, 05:41 AM
Um, no. Sorry.

Reading the article is for faggots, because jumping to conclusions and saying LOL BUSH IS DUM is clearly the superior option.

Lilith
01-10-2006, 06:42 AM
Reading the article is for faggots, because jumping to conclusions and saying LOL BUSH IS DUM is clearly the superior option.

Haha, really.

This is dumb. The actual law is a law about phone harassment that was extended to internet phones.

Pryme8
01-10-2006, 07:57 AM
What are the implications for dudes named Zultan badgering me with emails about my "penis confidence needs"?

hahah o_O if i got a e-mail like that i think i would be creaped out...

Dart Zaidyer
01-10-2006, 10:24 AM
I think I read somewhere that this law was tacked onto a completely unrelated bill. Has anyone else bothered to verify that before opening their big mouths?

mikeron
01-10-2006, 02:23 PM
FYI, there's now apparently a patch for your schlong. No joke.

Pryme8
01-10-2006, 02:47 PM
FYI, there's now apparently a patch for your schlong. No joke.

Realy? Is it a no VD key patch?

mikeron
01-10-2006, 08:27 PM
Realy? Is it a no VD key patch?
It's for someone with a tiny penis and an enormous gag reflex.