PDA

View Full Version : Movin' Sucks...

Superstrider
01-08-2006, 11:35 AM
I'm being forced to move, against my will, to another state that is 5 hours away... (Actually, I'll be moving there within the next few hours...) I'm at the north-western corner of Indiana right now, but I'm heading to Ohio...

Anyway, my point is that Movin' Sucks...

moocow
01-08-2006, 12:56 PM
Wow, that sucks.

copsgotguns
01-08-2006, 02:51 PM
im moving about 4 miles away from the house that ive lived in for 10 years in a couple of weeks. and yeah its gonna suck, but at least no parents!

Rafnul
01-12-2006, 02:24 AM
What are you talking about? Moving kicks ass. Just remember that all your REAL friends are back home. Then, just have fun, do whatever you want, and generally fuck around with the people where you move to.

Petoe
01-12-2006, 03:52 PM
What are you talking about? Moving kicks ass. Just remember that all your REAL friends are back home. Then, just have fun, do whatever you want, and generally fuck around with the people where you move to.

Indeed! Moving kicked ass when I had to do it couple of months ago. But... I guess it was quite easy for me since I moved only about 3 miles away from home and I didn't have much stuff with me...

AlexMax
01-12-2006, 04:49 PM
I'm being forced to move, against my will, to another state that is 5 hours away... (Actually, I'll be moving there within the next few hours...) I'm at the north-western corner of Indiana right now, but I'm heading to Kentucky...

Anyway, my point is that Movin' Sucks...

Hope you enjoy Intelligent Design in your schools.

VI3T_DR@GON
01-12-2006, 05:32 PM
Heh, I WANT to move. Well, me and my family want to move out to the west. We live in Massachusetts. It sucks here. So sorry about moving then. Make the best out of it, and have fun.

Machiavelli
01-12-2006, 05:56 PM
I loved moving. It was so fun. Then again... I only moved about three blocks from where I lived. I stayed in the same school and everything... :shrug:

VI3T_DR@GON
01-12-2006, 06:00 PM
Well my fam. moved here in 1988, and we have wanted to move back since day 1. My family lives in the west, my mom's side that is. My dads side lives here, and they really arent too nice with us. We totally know we ARE NOT rich. Not even close. But moving is fun cause you get to see new places and you can always visit from where you left.

Superstrider
01-15-2006, 09:54 PM
Actually, I moved to Ohio... I was moving in with another relative, but there was a change of plans that I was not aware of...

biggiy05
01-15-2006, 10:14 PM
Actually, I moved to Ohio... I was moving in with another relative, but there was a change of plans that I was not aware of...

Where at in Ohio did you move to?

Daarkseid
01-16-2006, 01:21 AM
Moving sucks. Period. My routine and habits become upended, and I have to help pack, carry shit to and from the car, help move furniture. Sometimes, the places we'd move into would look filthy to start with, so we'd spend a month ahead of the move cleaning up the place.

Often times, the effort I put into helping out with the move itself was as much as I could give, because of how badly I wanted the move to be over with.

Superstrider
01-16-2006, 11:40 AM
Where at in Ohio did you move to?

Some Suburb of Dayton... Franklin I believe it's called...

Pryme8
01-16-2006, 01:34 PM
Ive moved a total of 10 times in my life, part of the reason i never stayed active on this site, when you move you change alot of what your routine is, and it wasent untill recently when i moved back to NC that i got back into the AGN mood o_O...

ShadowTiger
01-17-2006, 12:44 AM
I have never moved. Somehow, ... it's just how it worked out. We've never had to, really. Hard to believe though. My Elementary school had a half hour busdrive from school to home, ... and my High School was twelve minutes walking distance, ... First you want to move, then you don't want to move, ... ... Life is weird sometimes. You never know what'll happen if you just stay put.

Glitch
01-17-2006, 09:53 AM
Welcome to Ohio. The Gooch of America.

Pryme8
01-17-2006, 04:10 PM
Ohio is fun... there is Cedar Point, and umm ummm the museum of Aircraft or some shit like that... if thats your thing o_O

Cedar points fun though!

biggiy05
01-17-2006, 04:36 PM
Ohio is fun... there is Cedar Point, and umm ummm the museum of Aircraft or some shit like that... if thats your thing o_O

Cedar points fun though!

Cedar Point kicks ass! That place is awesome.

The Dayton Air Force museum is cool if your into history or wars. I liked it and want to go back by my self sometime soon because I have really gotten into reading about past wars and how much we have changed from war to war.