PDA

View Full Version : Cheat In Arcade

VI3T_DR@GON
01-06-2006, 07:54 PM
You know the game in the AGN Arcade called, Rock Face Rescue? I found a HUGE cheat in it! Start it up, then click on the tutorial. When you save the first guy, goto the right, and start to move up. Make sure the rescue guy stays close on screen to the top. And then get faster moving up. Eventually you will get to 1500 feet. All the time you were pressing the space bar, you should have around 1/4 left of gas. Then make sure you stay at vs0. If you dont, your rescuer will die really fast as he plummets to the ground at light speed. He should appear on screen, make sure you are right under the guy, then pick him up. You should get 1250 points, or around that. A 1250point boost! At this point, you will be unstopable to any score in that. If you get the highscore using this, say I helped you in the comments thing. Thanks, and happy cheating!

VT_Hokie_Fan
01-06-2006, 07:58 PM
Why are you telling people this? You should of reaped it for its fruitial gain.

But seriously, other people have found ways to cheat without even playing the games. Congrats.

VI3T_DR@GON
01-06-2006, 08:17 PM
Hmm...Well im gonna use it now. Hope it works.

VI3T_DR@GON
01-06-2006, 08:25 PM
Wow...It does work...VT try it! But its gonna take like 3 min to work, and I guess do not go over 1300feet, or you wont have enough gas to land safely.