PDA

View Full Version : Woman Marries a Dolphin

Monica
01-02-2006, 10:35 PM
http://www.israelnetdaily.com/redir.php?headline=3077

People: 29 December 2005, Thursday.

A Jewish millionaire from London has married a male dolphin this week, according to reports.

Sharon Tendler, 41, and 35-aged male dolphin Cindy wed in Israel's Eliat resort Wednesday. Tendler had received the approval of Cindy's trainer Maya Zilber for the unusual ceremony.

Tendler met Cindy fifteen years ago, when she visited Eliat's dolphin reef. The British rock concert producer immediately had a liking for the mammal, and since then has been visiting the resort several times a year.

The bride was wearing a white dress to the dock on Wednesday, when she married Cindy before a huge crowd of astounded visitors, newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth has revealed as cited by Ynetnews.com.

Cindy was waiting in the water and after "vows" were exchanged, Sharon was tossed into the water by her friends so that she could swim with her new husband.

O_______________________O

moocow
01-02-2006, 10:42 PM
What the fuck is the world coming to!?

Archibaldo
01-03-2006, 01:10 AM
Tee hee, a male dolphin named Cindy. Cindy's a girls name.

ONeilcool
01-03-2006, 01:17 AM
I wonder how the kids will turn out...

Gerudo
01-03-2006, 02:58 AM
....what the hell?

i'm with moo. the world is now more fucked than it ever was.

koopa
01-03-2006, 12:16 PM
Uh. nothing against Israel ... but they do have some funny marriage laws over there.

moocow
01-03-2006, 02:15 PM
IT'S A GODDAMN DOLPHIN! I don't care how silly their marriage laws are, how can you be IN LOVE with a DOLPHIN?!?! I just don't understand.

koopa
01-03-2006, 02:24 PM
I'd guess she's been "disappointed" by men she met before. A dolphin won't argue, won't have an affair behind your back, won't think his job is more important than you, won't abuse you physically or otherwise ... the ideal partner :) (And considering she's a millionaire: the dolphin surely isn't in the marriage just for the money)

On a slightly less sarcastic note, I agree it's about the stupidest thing you could do to marry an animal.

Glitch
01-03-2006, 03:11 PM
http://www.insolitology.com/guides/fuckdolphin.htm

biggiy05
01-03-2006, 04:45 PM

That was fucking wrong.

I'd guess she's been "disappointed" by men she met before. A dolphin won't argue, won't have an affair behind your back, won't think his job is more important than you, won't abuse you physically or otherwise ... the ideal partner :) (And considering she's a millionaire: the dolphin surely isn't in the marriage just for the money)

I dunno about the affair part. If he is in with another dolphin and she wants to get it on I bet that he will do it.

moocow
01-03-2006, 05:19 PM

Why am I not suprised that you have quick access to such a link? Do you have it bookmarked?

VT_Hokie_Fan
01-03-2006, 05:24 PM

Geeze, I need to go fuck a dolphin.

Btw I'm just kidding.

Glitch
01-03-2006, 05:25 PM
Why am I not suprised that you have quick access to such a link? Do you have it bookmarked?

ummm....duh. How else am I gonna safely fuck a dolphin?

Goat
01-03-2006, 06:48 PM
Pictures from my wedding

http://goat.armageddongames.net/images/wedding.jpg

Dechipher
01-03-2006, 06:48 PM
I was gonna throw out dolphinsex.org but it's not up anymore...

Linkafier
01-03-2006, 06:52 PM
I heard they're going to Sea World for their honeymoon :).

Eckels
01-03-2006, 07:02 PM
YOU FUCKING FURRIES!

DO YOU SEE NOW?! DO YOU SEE?! LOOK AT THE STUPIDITY YOU CAUSE!!!

GAH!

moocow
01-03-2006, 08:11 PM
YOU FUCKING FURRIES!

GAH!

Wrong, furries don't fuck animals. Zoophiliacs (or whatever the fuck they're called) do.

algam86
01-03-2006, 08:25 PM
YOU FUCKING FURRIES!

GAH!Yeah, moocow is right. Zoophiles are much worse (in my opinion). As far as I know, being a furry and being a zoophile don't mean the same thing. And I don't feel like explaining it. (because knowing me, I'll probably say something really dumb and antagonize everybody.)

Besides, it's not the furries' fault some people are *duhhhh...* morons. They're stupid all their own, so let them be stupid. :shrug:

My two cents.

Eckels
01-03-2006, 10:02 PM
i dont care what you call it. furries are like a gateway drug.

Rainman
01-03-2006, 10:55 PM
Meh, it's disgusting and completely wrong, but I could not care less.

copsgotguns
01-04-2006, 12:46 PM
i hope bestiality does not go mainstream.

Sute
01-05-2006, 10:02 PM
Tee hee, a male dolphin named Cindy. Cindy's a girls name.

I noticed that, too.. I was a bit confused..

Oh .. uh oh yea. Dolphin marriage is wrong ..

Jigglysaint
01-06-2006, 12:38 AM

Somthing tells me it already has, or at least will be.

A dolphin? Seriously, that's just too sick. Of course that's not as strange as the time on Pee-Wee's Playhouse where he married his grilled cheese sandwich.....

Warlock
01-06-2006, 12:52 AM
How is this even legal? They won't let gays marry but a Dolphin is peachy keen? I know this isn't in America but you'd think they'd have *some* common sense over there.

I have to wonder what kind of marriage it was though. Was it a Jewish wedding? Was it some kind of non-religious wedding? You'd think in either case there would be some form of laws governing such a thing.

VI3T_DR@GON
01-06-2006, 05:05 PM
Well, only one good thing could possibly come out of this...

The kids can swim under water!

Rainman
01-07-2006, 04:42 PM
Do you know a lot of people wanting to fuck animals?

zoraking
01-08-2006, 08:14 PM
Q3) What do I do if a dolphin wants to mate with me? A3) Accept, if possible!

The funniest thing I've read all week.

If some whore wants to marry a dolphin let her. She's the freak. But haven't you ever loved a pet like a dog or cat (not sexually of course, unless you have)? Maybe this is just one of those relationships. She had enough money, why not?

Also, I remember hearing somewhere (possibly here) that anal sex with a dolphin is lethal due to the high pressure of dolphin ejaculation.

Daarkseid
01-08-2006, 10:54 PM
Also, I remember hearing somewhere (possibly here) that anal sex with a dolphin is lethal due to the high pressure of dolphin ejaculation.

I think its best that info, if true, be kept a secret from people who possess a sincere desire to be fucked in the ass by a dolphin.

Tygore
01-09-2006, 01:36 AM
Was it a Jewish wedding?
If it was, the dolphin would have had to have been circumsized, and I don't think Cindy would have gone along with that.

copsgotguns
01-09-2006, 08:20 PM
if cindy was jewish, he should be able to do his wifes taxes

Rainman
01-10-2006, 01:05 AM
if cindy was jewish, he should be able to do his wifes taxes

Oh the hilarity! I marvel at your ability to memorize stereotypes and recall them at appropriate times.

Rafnul
01-12-2006, 01:13 AM
How the hell does a dolphin consent to marriage? I think we're forgetting the more important of the two parties here. There's a highly intelligent mammal, and a deranged control-freak of a human. Clearly, I think it makes the most sense to feel bad for the dolphin who as forced to go through with this. How the fuck does a dolphin say "I do?"

ONeilcool
01-12-2006, 01:27 AM
squeek squeek? or maybe it nods its head

Rafnul
01-12-2006, 01:54 AM
My point is, how is that even verifiable. To the best of my knowledge there exists no standards of communication between humans and dolphins, and no detailed information about whether the fuck they can understand English, or well, Hebrew as the case probably was.

Zelda_Warrior
01-13-2006, 08:18 PM
... o.o

wtf is that

Sute
01-15-2006, 01:01 PM
How is it that you can marry an animal, yet people who're gay can't marry?

Rainman
01-15-2006, 03:04 PM
How is it that you can marry an animal, yet people who're gay can't marry?

Because this is in England.