PDA

View Full Version : Bladen has reached manhood.

moocow
01-02-2006, 12:01 PM
http://www.gerudo.net/moocow/bladen.jpg

Yes, he does have his hand on his crotch. He was lounging in his little chair, watching "Brother Bear", sipping on his bottle of chocolate milk (somethign I give him before bed), and touching himself. You know the saying, "Once they know it's there, they never stop touching it"? It's not a lie.

ShadowTiger
01-02-2006, 02:21 PM
I babysit for an Autistic child occasionally, and he did the same thing. He did it almost all the time. He didn't know to wash his hands either, so I would have to manually move and wipe his hands under the faucet, ... ... Ugh. He was -ALWAYS- touching his "manhood." ALWAYS. Either his pants were down and his hand was there, or his pants were up and his hands were there.

He grew out of it though. Now his hands are on a laptop! Heh! XD ... Internet.

*b*
01-02-2006, 02:26 PM
I can honestly say that's the funniest thing I've seen all year, moocow. though, did he let out a temendous burp after he finished the milk?

moocow
01-02-2006, 02:37 PM
No, he just fell asleep... lol

Archibaldo
01-02-2006, 02:38 PM
Nice, theres nothing wrong with touching your self. I do it all the time, in class, at home, hell I'm even doing it now. ;)

moocow
01-02-2006, 04:42 PM
There's just some things I don't want to know, and that, Archibaldo, is one of them.