PDA

View Full Version : Shattered Courage

emillissauer
12-30-2005, 02:52 PM
Has anyone finished this quest, cause I have been playing it for a few day and am now stumped. I cannot get the final level sword. I see it but every time i approach it i fall through a warp. Any person's help would be appreciated.

music5674
01-15-2006, 03:57 AM
LOL..i can't even make it thru the 1st one :)...guess at first i didnt see this board...i had posted in the 1st board :(...anyway....i got the bow..but can't find arrows??? where do i get them from....i know the dude said something about shooting arrows at statues in level 1....guess you have to complete it first before you can go anywhere else...i have seen a couple of heart containers but can't get to them...so emillisauer...can you give me any clues as to what to do and get in town..must be missing something....

FoxtrotHero
01-27-2006, 06:27 PM
Wish I could help you guys... I started so long ago and stopped playing for a bit, so I don't remember exactly what I have finished already. But.. if someone could help with level 7 that'd be great. There seems to be one weird puzzle involving a switch that must be activated by reflecting the wand off a crystal or something.... hard to describe the room... it's after a few of those rooms where you have to push the graves to open the door. The room I am talking about is northish. Even if it is still unclear what room I am talking about, could I get a hint on how to beat the level (perhaps Im not even supposed to be in that room yet)? Thanks.

music5674
02-03-2006, 08:18 PM
any clues where to find the arrows at i got bow..am stuck..cant go any farer into level 1....the 2 shops in town dont sell arrows so only place is in teh caves in town or in level 1....think i didnt something wrong in level 1..hate have to start game all over again...

tracemanxp
02-05-2006, 11:14 AM
somewhere in the first dungeon

music5674
02-07-2006, 02:04 AM
ok...i have been to all i can get to in level one and no arrows...seems like i missed them somewhere....seems like the only rooms i havent been too and cant get too you need arrow to get there....upper left hand 2 rooms....its a trick getting around in this level....my just give up on playing it...great game...but i cant figure out level 1 :)...so maybe i will just give it up....

Courage Bearer
03-07-2006, 07:10 PM
Does anyone know where to find the last small key in Level 6?