PDA

View Full Version : Romancing Saga

Monica
12-30-2005, 01:38 AM
Anybody like this game? I just got the PS2 version for Christmas (wow, was it really ported from SNES? o_o) And it's fantasic! I have a quick question, I've restarted with Aisha because I want to go to Crystal City after I meet Neidheart, but I went to Uso and met Hawke, and in Jungle Cave C I suddenly realised that I was doing his story instead of hers. (although, I know, they technically don't have their "own" stories, but still...) But I've been to Uso and the desert and the Steppes but I cannot find my way to Crystal City, how do I get there?

Thanks, and who is your favorite Charecter and Class? :)

Daarkseid
12-30-2005, 01:59 AM
(wow, was it really ported from SNES? o_o)

No, a port would've simply been the taking of the original game and making it to run on PS2 hardware.

It's apparently a remake of the SNES Romancing SaGa. I've briefly played the original SNES version and graphically it falls somewhere between FF4 and FF5. Which seems accurate for a game that was released some time between those two FF titles.

Unfortunately, I can't comment anymore on the actual PS2 game, as I don't get videogames for Christmas usually, and my game purchases are limited to a tight budget derived from a fixed income. I have a list of games I want to get, but right now Dragon Quest VIII tops off the RPGs in that list.