PDA

View Full Version : Bugs for 2.11, Beta 6

idontknow
12-29-2005, 01:03 PM
1) Still no way of reaching combo allias's above #40. You can edit any of them in 'graphics->combo allias' but when pressing O 3 times to combo allias editing mode, you can't find combo alliases beyond the first page. Pressing pg down or ctrl + pg down, or pressing the arrow keys or ctrl + arrow keys, or clicking anyone doesn't work.

2) Sometimes, although rarely, zquest does quit (without saving). It's closed a couple times after using it for like an hour & a half (hence why i have to save so often in case it crashes)

3) BS style movement causes a funny stab up animation. When facing up, if i press A to stab the sword, Link first turns away (down) and then back up.

4) Using cset2 on a combo that is placed on a layer causes discoloration. Placing it on layer 0 is fine, but on any other layer, the combo colors are all messed up.

5) Oh and the Continue bug made a nice return! Instead of not continuing correctly all the time, it happens every few deaths or so in my quest.

firefly
12-29-2005, 08:18 PM
It seems that running at full speed with "no walls" and "fast walk" into any screen on top of the map while walking diagonally causes ZC to crash.

cbailey78
01-02-2006, 09:58 PM
I just found out that when I test my quest, I get a continue bug right when I start my quest! I hope it get refixed soon!

firefly
01-07-2006, 05:09 PM
I got this bug while using Adventure tileset, some colors got all messed up when I opened Adventure tileset in 2.11.

http://www.geocities.com/mdzi_8/zelda024.bmp

Look at the girl using the piano, she looks all weird, also look at the one next to it, what the....

http://www.geocities.com/mdzi_8/zelda023.bmp

Look at the fairy, she looks just like the girl at the first screenshot...

What can I do, I want to use this tileset for making a quest, but I can't get rid of this annoying bug. :(

Freedom
01-07-2006, 05:44 PM
It's a known bug that will be corrected.
It's using the cset offset, that's when you right click on a combo and offset the cset by clicking the blue square to blue, then adding the difference in csets to the text slot for cset.

ALL tilesets will be messed up in the B6 right now.

You can fix the color by deselecting the blue squares and putting the sprites on the screen in their intended csets, but that would be a lot of work for a bug that's going to probably be fixed in the next beta release.

firefly
01-07-2006, 05:58 PM
Yeah, I will wait for the next stable version to be released, or simply use 2.10. Great tileset Freedom!!! ;)

Freedom
01-07-2006, 06:44 PM
something is wrong with the combo 306 you have loaded, it should be unwalkable and the pound combo shouldn't be in next.
did upgrading it to b6 do that to the tileset?... or did you maybe move some stuff around?

firefly
01-08-2006, 07:13 PM
The completely grown bush is the combo 304 so 306 is the bush while it's growing, so it should be walkable, and about the next combos, no, I haven't modified your tileset in any way, I've downloaded again the tileset and the next combo is still like that, this also happens in 2.10, click HERE (http://www.geocities.com/mdzi_8/zelda027.bmp) to see the next combos.

firefly
01-11-2006, 07:42 PM
Hehe, sorry this double post.

What's up with the conveyor belt, when I step in it Link doesn't move, I hope that this bug hasn't been posted already, I couldn't find it in other treads.

Nicholas Steel
01-13-2006, 02:40 AM
i tried cheats on my quest and discovered that they are enabled when you start the quest rather then having to enter the cheat code first to enable them

firefly
01-13-2006, 10:16 PM
When pressing the "R" button while grabbing graphics from complex images the game crashes.

Edit: The cursor goes right under the extend: X string