PDA

View Full Version : So, any chance of the rest of the new enemies being implemented soon?

System Error
12-29-2005, 03:06 AM
I'm talking ones like Ceilingmaster, Floormaster, Fire Dodongo, Boulder and Aquametus BS. They've been sitting there, waiting to be implemented, for god-knows-how-long. And during that time, three new items that weren't even planned to exist back then have come along, and much more. When is the approx. time these will be finally finished?

idontknow
12-29-2005, 12:33 PM
Yeah, i'm gettin real bored with the enemies we have already. I think its time to see some new ones, especially since some of those that SE listed above would fit nicely with my fire dungoen. Not sure what the Aquamentus BS does or looks like though.

A firebreathing Dodongo would be awesome! As well as a 'king dodongo' boss.

Also, a few other less powerful 'standard' enemies would be nice. For example, an enemy that takes 3 hits with the wooden sword to kill and it wonders around and every so often will slash a sword (like link's slashing). If you walk into the enemy, it takes 2 hearts; if you walk into his sword, it takes away 4.

Also, a new species of gibdo: "Gibdo 2" or "Gibdo (Bomb)" or something of that nature. It looks and walks and has the health of a gibdo, except every so often a bomb appears underneath it. Perhaps make new sprites for enemy bombs, or just use the sprite of Link's bomb.

Dlbrooks33
12-29-2005, 01:29 PM
hmm, maybe we couls use the golden enemies like on Minish Cap. golden octorock, golden tektite, golden rope. Also tektites that can only be on either shallow or deepwater like in Link's awakening. oh, and those thornball lokking things in Link's awakening that you need to have the shield to move them.

Stungun
12-29-2005, 02:57 PM
hmm, maybe we couls use the golden enemies like on Minish Cap. golden octorock, golden tektite, golden rope.

It'd be possible, but what Cset could be used? I imagine just a prime statistic increase, probably weaker than the crackie and whatnot.

Also tektites that can only be on either shallow or deepwater like in Link's awakening.

Sounds plausable, with a quest rule.

oh, and those thornball lokking things in Link's awakening that you need to have the shield to move them.

Unless you mean the Magic Shield, Link always has the shield, so... it'd be pretty pointless.
Points are bolded.

System Error
12-29-2005, 03:07 PM
These enemies I am talking about have been planned since the Enemy Tiles have come into existance; I believe sometime around Beta 152. The tilemap they would use are right there and are able to be set up in the New Enemy Tiles, but the enemies themselves haven't been made. IIRC, there's a .pdf file the the beta 183 download that lists these. This is *NOT* about new enemies that are not on said .pdf.