PDA

View Full Version : New Years plans

ONeilcool
12-29-2005, 01:00 AM
Im going to my friend Garys house because I havent been there for a while.We are probably gonna stay up playing soul calibur III or do some star wars role playing(I know Im a nerd, deal with it). Its not much, I have nothing better to do.

What are your plans this New years?

goKi
12-29-2005, 03:29 AM
A game of cricket in the afternoon, poker at night.

Brasel
12-29-2005, 06:24 AM
Movie marathon all night in the commo shop! Its not much, but hey, we're doing something right?

Verman
12-29-2005, 08:57 AM
Cricket

What exactly is cricket? I've heard of it before of course and you play with that big bat eh? What do you do whack the ball then run to the other side and back agian? Sort of like that old game with the two tomato cans? Where you hit the all and you have to run and knock the other guys can over before he can tag you out? Or am I way off base...

As for new year plans... Going to goto our favorite bar and pretty much trash the place. Sad thing is we will be the ones cleaning it the next day cause the manager is a really good friend, and occastionally we bounce there. haha ah well, the New Year is for friends!

moocow
12-29-2005, 10:48 AM
My friend and I are gonna go to a bar, get drunk, shake our laffy taffy, probably make-out, drink more, then go pass out in a hotel room.

DsS Game
12-29-2005, 12:34 PM
My friend and I are gonna go to a bar, get drunk, shake our laffy taffy, probably make-out, drink more, then go pass out in a hotel room.

Sounds like a great plan. :p

As for me, pfft. My original plan was to go to this party but due to last year so called "fuck up," I have to spend this year with family since in all honesty, I don't know how long my grandmother will live and I'll have my first regret in not spending the new year with her...

biggiy05
12-29-2005, 01:13 PM
My friend is coming over and bringing her friend Jack Daniels with her. I am gonna go streak around the neighborhood at some point in the night and have her record it on the cameras.

Sir_Johnamus
12-29-2005, 01:17 PM
I'm gonna stay up really late(around 4am) and do..........just whatever I feel like at the moment. Oh, and at midnight, I will be here at agn!

ShadowTiger
12-29-2005, 07:25 PM
I'll probably stay up to hear the fireworks, watch the ball drop, and watch episode after episode of South Park. My weekends usually consist of spontaneous matches of SSBM against random people, or electronic gaming and long nights on IRC and the forums. Pretty much like every Saturday Night. :shrug:

Breaker
12-29-2005, 10:02 PM
ill probably go to work, come home, and sleep. there may be hamburgers and a milkshake thrown into the mix.

chiisaiko
12-29-2005, 11:50 PM
^_^ I'm goin' to the annual family party...it's like our annual reunion...so many family members I don't know that I end up singing Aud Lang Syne with...>.> Hey, who are you and why are you waveing a bottle of champaine in my face?

Samson007
12-30-2005, 02:08 AM
Get drunk on newyears eve. Then my dad and I are going to the packers/seahawks game the next day.

gdorf
12-30-2005, 02:30 AM
I'm working from 2-10:30pm on New Years eve and 4am-12:30pm the next morning. It is going to be a bad 22 hours, but at least I get paid time and a half for some of it. :shrug:

Ya'll have fun for me. :)

Lilith
12-30-2005, 02:43 AM
Work. Then get up and work. Gg.

richie
12-30-2005, 02:37 PM
Nothing... what do you expect?
I will spend the day and evening with my parents, nothing special (and same as every year).

BTW: Merry christmas and a happy new year to all of you (esp. anthony, nice avatar - FFVII rockz)

Glitch
12-30-2005, 06:43 PM
Hopefully not pass out drunk befor the ball drops this year...

goKi
12-30-2005, 06:46 PM
What exactly is cricket? I've heard of it before of course and you play with that big bat eh? What do you do whack the ball then run to the other side and back agian? Sort of like that old game with the two tomato cans? Where you hit the all and you have to run and knock the other guys can over before he can tag you out? Or am I way off base...

As for new year plans... Going to goto our favorite bar and pretty much trash the place. Sad thing is we will be the ones cleaning it the next day cause the manager is a really good friend, and occastionally we bounce there. haha ah well, the New Year is for friends!

http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/hosking/cricket/explanation.htm

That site has a great explanation from what i've read.

Archibaldo
12-30-2005, 07:53 PM
I'm probably gonna get stuck babysitting my brothers if my parents go to a party. If not, I'll probably just play some WoW or watch some TV.

moocow
12-30-2005, 11:38 PM
Hopefully not pass out drunk befor the ball drops this year...

No sleeping by the toilet!

Goat
12-31-2005, 07:27 AM
Well I started my celebration last night with me and about 12 of my buddies going out drinking, I piked up alot of everyones tab, so I ended up dropping liek $300 , then we came back to my apartment and drank more while we watched 40 year old virgin, I just woke up to take a shit and there are people passed out all over my floor, hilarious. Tonight I'm going home to Newark and partying with my friends up there, which'll most likely consist of all things above except I'll be at Cutter's house instead of mine.

moocow
12-31-2005, 08:22 AM
You're coming to Newark, wtf? Whore.

Anyhow, I finally have definite plans. Chance, Annie, Karen, her man, Mel, and I are going to Buckaroo's and getting trashed.

:D

Darth Marsden
12-31-2005, 11:13 AM
Sadly I'm going to be on my own this New Years so I'm going to play the Star Wars drinking game. For the uninformed, you watch through all the films (and the Clone Wars, if you have it like I do :D ) and take a swig of alcohol everytime some mentions the Force. Man, I am gonna get SO wasted.

Incidentally... Hello again, everyone!

ZomfgIts0rzlolo
12-31-2005, 02:04 PM
Do homework, hide from the only people home at my house (OLDS), spend a little bit of time with Weenie. Gg.

DsS Game
12-31-2005, 06:48 PM
YAY!!!!!!!!!

I finally got my plans changed. I'm going to this party at the hook. Only like 10 bucks to get in. WOOOOOOOOo im gonna get fucked up toooooonight. :)

biggiy05
12-31-2005, 11:58 PM
I am about to go streaking around the neighborhood and do ring some doorbells and get some people to the door.

Talk to everyone next year!

algam86
01-01-2006, 12:00 AM
As it turns out, I'm playing Amplitude all night. By myself. Nothing special.

...I don't party.

Samson007
01-01-2006, 09:28 PM
As it turns out, new years eve was rather uneventful. But the Packer game the next day was awsome. Its nice that Favre got a win in what was likely his last game, and even better that I was there to see it.