PDA

View Full Version : Confusion with Combo Alliasing

idontknow
12-27-2005, 04:55 PM
You can make as many combo allliases as you want (well, up to 255, i think). However, there's no way of getting to all of them for use in Combo Allias mode. You can only see the first page of them, the first 40 thumbnails. When you press ctrl + pg down, it scrolls through to an empty page of thumbnails. So its like skipping pages or something so allias 40 and beyond can't be used. Plus, mouse-scrolling is not available in combo allias mode. Not sure if this is all bugs or if i just don't know how to do this.

Also, how do you change where the allias is placed relative to the mouse? I thought i read somewhere when this was first being implemented, that you could change the little 'x' on the thumbnail to change how the allias is placed. Can/how do you do this?

ShadowTiger
12-27-2005, 05:07 PM
Hit Spacebar to change the Alias's position relative to the mouse. :p

And kudos on having the patience to fill up that many Aliases. :p

jman2050
12-27-2005, 05:08 PM
I'm pretty sure ctlr+arrow keys work as they should. Besides, I think ctrl+pgdown goes to the end of the list (and it is indeed 255).

As for the alias placing, you're looking for the space bar.

idontknow
12-27-2005, 06:00 PM
Thanks!

Also, you know how when you edit a combo allias, when picking one combo after another, the next combo you pick will start where you placed the last one. (It remembers your last selection) I think this would be very convenient for all secret combos and 'next' combos! Perhaps it could be an option in the 'misc->options' menu.