PDA

View Full Version : Need help with starting the game.

alfinchkid
12-27-2005, 02:00 AM
I can't get the start for the game to work. I put the green tile thingy on the ground, like my tutorial said, the one where you need to hit "pageup" and it's at the bottom, and when I click it again the original spot turns green to mark where it is, but I can't get Link to start there, he always starts in the top-left square in the top-left panel. Help, please.

Freedom
12-27-2005, 02:06 AM
warp type may be the problem, if it's an insta warp you need the blue square.
check also your dmap, it needs to be completely filled out including screen number

alfinchkid
12-27-2005, 12:29 PM
It is the beginning of the quest. You know, like when you start up the original for the first time, where you strt, there is a cave for the wood sword... I can't get Link to start his quest where I want him.

Do you have AIM? AOL Instant Messenger. If you do, please contact me there. My AIM name is alfinchkid.

Freedom
12-27-2005, 12:45 PM
no, I don't do the instant message thing.
sounds like you need to set the starting dmap, otherwise it starts on map 1 at whatever screen is specified.

*b*
12-27-2005, 03:23 PM
alfinchkid go to Quest > DMaps > 1, and edit in the screen number in the Continue feild. to find the screen number, go to the screen where you want Link to start on, and look at the map in the bottom/left corner of the screen. it will show you which map and screen you're currently viewing