PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma City.

Dechipher
12-26-2005, 09:56 PM
So I'm in Oklahoma City right now. Anyone live in the area? I just might drop by. I should have a little free time Wednesday or Thursday.

EDIT:

Eh. My posts are kinda short. But I just like to get to the point, you know? I feel like a douchebag if I throw in a bunch of shit that I don't need to say.

Is it more spamlike to not type very much, or type too much?

ShadowTiger
12-26-2005, 11:32 PM
IMHO, spam is something that's -totally- useless. I mean, 100% useless. NO Change WHATSOEVER of replying to it with something that isn't in itself spam. Considering the content of a lot of the posts I've seen in GD, I'm sure it's fine. You're smart, you should have any issues with making "spam" topics, Dechipher. Certainly. We both know you're better than that. :p It's kinda nice that you feel you can get straight to the point though. People like me tend to blab on and on and on and on like I'm doing right now, just to prove the very point that I do. ... ... ... ... yuhuh. (Now, I need someone to call me an idiot, and say "yeah, you do.")

Hm. As for Oklahoma City, I'd look for ctrl-alt-del. Old friend from around there. Haven't been keeping in touch, unfortunately, but I'd definitely inquire. He's an awesome guy. Quite worth your inquiries.

Dechipher
12-27-2005, 12:24 AM
I thought he mentioned that a while back, but I wasn't totally sure.

goKi
12-27-2005, 04:37 AM
Yeah, Kolt's in Oklahoma City somewhere. Don't know anyone else.

ctrl-alt-delete
12-27-2005, 10:20 AM
I am off work Wednesday, so we could meet up somewhere if you wanted to.

I could totally give you a ride in my 2006 Mini Cooper Convertible that I won from Dr. Pepper.

(Yeah, I know...still no pictures. Waiting on a damn digital camera. Pictures I have thus-far suck ass.)

Wow....I really need to catch you guys up.

How is it to always have inside information on what is going on in my life, Aussie?

Dechipher
12-27-2005, 12:16 PM
What part of town are you in?

I believe I am near Portland.

ctrl-alt-delete
12-27-2005, 09:51 PM
Bah, you tell me where you are, I can get there.

Portland is only a few blocks away.

I pmed you with a phone number. Call me and let me know.

To make this topic more interesting...anyone hear about these fires all over Oklahoma and Texas? A couple days ago, a man was arrested in Seminole for burning down a church, and he said he had lots of people that were not afraid of getting arrested...and now wildfires are erupting all over the state.

Thoughts?

goKi
12-28-2005, 07:11 AM
How is it to always have inside information on what is going on in my life, Aussie?

Feels good, old man.

Dechipher
12-28-2005, 03:28 PM
So I hung out with Kolt (Ctrl-Alt-Delete) today. We went to Quiznos, which was okay but I had just eaten some Cap'n Crunch first, so I didnt' finish my 8$ sandwich. I saw his Dr. Pepper car and it is sweet as shit. He's one lucky mutha. We pumped out some Toxicity and then he swung me by my house. All in all, didn't get kidnapped, didn't get raped, internet meetings get a bad rap.
I got some pictures but I gotta get em developed and approved first.
I don't like Quizno's though.

Tygore
12-30-2005, 03:27 AM
*raises hand*

Probably too late, but yeah, I'm here for the holidays. Portland is pretty close to me. I should be out and about some the next few days, if you want to meet for lunch or something.

And Kolt, I want to see the Dr. Pepper car. I don't care if it's "drive by this location at said time", I want to see the car.

Dechipher
12-31-2005, 01:39 AM
I'm back in Bville now, but next time you're up for the holidays, let me know, we'll all three do something or something.