PDA

View Full Version : Altrenate items, monsters, ect.

Jetter
12-26-2005, 09:54 PM
Okay, so we all know the usual items and monsters found in zelda games, right? Your sword, boomerang, bow, bombs, octoroks, moblins, and all that good stuff, but what does everyone think some cool altrenate stuff would be, like in place of the sword the player could have a whip or spear and maybe a spider that shoots balls of web in place of octoroks? Most of me is just curious but I may use some of these ideas in my quest if I like them.

rocksfan13
12-27-2005, 09:12 AM
It's fairly easy to replace the sword with those objects. However, the objects would still act like the swords.

All you have to do is replace the tile that represents the sword with whatever you want and there you go.

That includes monsters.

Jetter
12-27-2005, 11:37 AM
Yeah, that's making them, but what would be some cool stuff you could replace the tiles with?

rocksfan13
12-27-2005, 11:42 AM
I have used staffs, sticks, slingshots for arrows, others have used stuff like the megaman items. Metroid as well. It's really limitless.

Even Mario. I even think there is a starwars quest in the works where you use a light sabre.

firefly
12-27-2005, 12:51 PM
You can make a Spear that can be always shooted by:

1. In Quest-->Misc. Data-->Item propierties in beam hearts put "0" in the sword tou want to use as the spear.

2. Draw a spear and use it as the sword with 0% beam hearts.

Instead of using the sword, Link will use a spear that can be always shooted.