PDA

View Full Version : Kissmass gyfts.

moocow
12-23-2005, 03:16 PM
OH HAHA I'M FUNNY.

I'm making this thread now because I've already got stuff. So, at work today I got...

From Chester (salesman):
Manicure set.

From Nick (owner's son/salesman):
Candle and Christmas CD

From Janet (owner's wife):
Carolyn Taylor sweater, Victoria's Secret pajama shirt, fuzzy socks, stationary/calendar thing, Estee` Lauder "Pleasures" perfume and $50

:D Oh, and Dave (the Parts manager) gave me $8, lol. Plus, we had our work luncheon today, which was.... okay.

Anyhow, I have a Christmas thing to go to for Bladen's great grandma tomorrow (Steve's grandma) and then we have our Christmas on, well, Christmas morning. I'll take pics of Bladen opening his gifts :D:D:D

YOOOOOOU

Sir_Johnamus
12-23-2005, 03:55 PM
I gave all my employees gifts.
And I'd love to work where you do, can't wait for the pics.
~later~

ONeilcool
12-23-2005, 04:00 PM
Im wondering if you gave anything to the people that gave you gifts

*b*
12-23-2005, 04:32 PM
I got my presents yesterday. my mom is pretty much fed up with Christmas (not the true meaning, but all the decorating and buying people gifts), so my family and I went up to Best Buy yesterday and I got my presents. Stargate Atlantis Season One on DVD, Mario & Luigi DS, and s-CRY-ed volume three on DVD

Rainman
12-23-2005, 05:27 PM
So far I've bought with my early Christmas money just a few pairs of needed pants. I've still got money left to spend.

AlexMax
12-23-2005, 05:35 PM
So far, I've already gotten one of my presents, a very nice Antec power supply to replace the P.O.S. Thermaltake I had beforehand.

I'm 99% sure that I'm also getting a white label IBM Model M keyboard and a Logitech MX1000 wireless mouse from my father.

I'm probably getting some CD's, gift cards, and a D&D Players Manual (for use with my friends D&D campaigns) from my mother.

vegeta1215
12-23-2005, 07:55 PM
my mom is pretty much fed up with Christmas (not the true meaning, but all the decorating and buying people gifts)

I kinda feel that way too - presents are nice, but it's just not fun when I know I'll get everything on my "list", and Christmas feels more like an excuse to ask for things I can't afford myself. Also, the shopping thing just feels so forced. I guess it would be different if I had a lot of friends that I exchanged gifts with, I dunno.

I think I'd much rather do something different for Christmas like go on vacation to a place I've never been to. Our family has been talking about that for a few years.

moocow
12-23-2005, 08:18 PM

Considering I could barely afford to buy Christmas for my family, no. Also, most places like the place that I work, buy gifts and give bonuses to their employees. Anyhow, I donted $15 to Janet's gift, which was a $50 picture frame/album that she really enjoyed, thank you. I didn't expect to get anything from anyone, just my bonus.

Now, I'm just wondering if you'd shell out the hundreds of dollars it'd cost to buy gifts for all of your co-workers and bosses, not knowing whether or not they're buying for you?

biggiy05
12-23-2005, 09:08 PM
Now, I'm just wondering if you'd shell out the hundreds of dollars it'd cost to buy gifts for all of your co-workers and bosses, not knowing whether or not they're buying for you?

I got gifts for every department head where I work then I got two really big gifts for my managers because I have money coming out my ass every five minutes.

I couldn't do much this year for christmas in terms of gifts because I am still paying my hospital bills and then I had to take my dog to MedVet in the wee hours of the morning and that cost me alot so now I am just trying to get my checking account fixed. I had originally bought my mom tivo though but we returned it because we decided that paying $13 a month to be able to record shows isn't worth it and we can't record more than one so that went back. My gift to her is helping her keep her sanity between my dad and sister.

Machiavelli
12-23-2005, 10:59 PM
The only thing I know for sure that I'm getting is a Hawthorne Heights CD from my cousin ( I even wrapped it). I don't like them very much, but my cousin is 7 and it's the thought that counts, I suppose.

moocow
12-23-2005, 11:29 PM
biggiy, that question wasn't directed towards everyone, just ONeil. The only thing I expected and wanted was a bonus, because I was told all year I'd get one.

gdorf
12-23-2005, 11:39 PM
My parents gave me some money for my new digital camera earlier in the year, so there will be no "toys" under the tree.

Instead, my dad is making me a chess board by hand. Its a replica of one he made when he was my age that I've used my whole life. He's spent quite a few hours on it, and I can tell you already that it'll be worth more to me than anything one can buy with cash. :)

Master Ghaleon
12-24-2005, 01:14 AM
and a D&D Players Manual (for use with my friends D&D campaigns)

I miss playing AD&D around here, no one near me plays it anymore.

I got money so far but no clue what Im getting on Xmas

Goat
12-24-2005, 12:09 PM
I get a home cooked meal, ill probably get some shit, but i just want to eat something that isnt ramen noodles, macaroni & cheese, or a restaraunt hamburger. For them Ill bring them all documentation where i used my money to pay my bills, liek for you mom, heres where i paid my rent, dad, this is my paid power bill, for you sis, heres all the beer ive drank in teh last month, wait, i wont tell them about that, and since i cant buy them presents, ill bring them my presence (get it?) since we never get to see each other

copsgotguns
12-24-2005, 01:08 PM
all i asked for was nike sb dunks. and thats exactly (and all) i got. i should have asked for more!

Glitch
12-24-2005, 04:29 PM

How about you fuck off and stay outta the thread if your just gonna be a dick.

As for christmas, I havent got anything yet except a wrecked car. Merry Fucking Christmas, Lee.

Dechipher
12-25-2005, 12:26 AM
I got a shitload of gift cards. I am getting a pair of Vic Firth marimba mallets tomorrow. My mom got me Danny Elfman's Music for a Darkened Theater Volume 1 and a John Frusciante CD, but I dunno when the second one's coming in. I only know I'm getting it because I got the Danny Elfman today but she thought it was the John Frusciante so she was telling me about it, but then I opened it and she felt like a dumbass.

I got 100$ in Wal-Mart gift cards, which were supposed to be for me, but I used over half of it for my remaining friends and family's gifts. I'll probably use the Target gift card tomorrow to buy someone something, because there's not a Target in Bartlesville, and I'm in OKC right now.

goKi
12-25-2005, 01:06 AM
How about you fuck off and stay outta the thread if your just gonna be a dick.

As for christmas, I havent got anything yet except a wrecked car. Merry Fucking Christmas, Lee.

Wrecked car.... another one, or the same one?

Glitch
12-25-2005, 01:38 AM
Wrecked car.... another one, or the same one?

Different one. This wreck wasn't my fault. I was driving to work and my tire blew as I was going around a corner. Did a 360 and hit the ditch, popped back out and did another 360 in the road. Broke the back axel and smashed everything plastic/fiberglass on the front. Funny thing is, it stayed running the whole time.

goKi
12-25-2005, 01:52 AM
Fuck. Unlucky as hell, aren't you.

Lilith
12-25-2005, 01:42 PM
www.livejournal.com/users/cuntella

it's all on there with pics!

PS ADVENT CHILDREN DVD

Brasel
12-26-2005, 09:42 AM
I should be getting something when I get home. I'm not sure yet. So as of now? I got to talk to my wife for Christmas. Good enough for me.

Honestly anymore, just spending time with my loved ones during the holidays is all I ask for. Presents are great, but the company of the people you love is so much better.

moocow
12-26-2005, 10:07 AM
Yeah, I had a great Christmas. I didn't fight with anyone all day, food was good, movies were good, watching Bladen open and play with his gifts was great. I'm just hapy I had a good Christmas. Totally awesome.

Anyhow, my two favorite gifts were the mother's ring, and the Garth Brooks box set that my sister got for me. I tackled her. Anyhow, I'll post pictures when I get home from work.

vegeta1215
12-26-2005, 12:58 PM
Hope everyone had a good Christmas. My internet wasn't working so I couldn't get online to join in on all the threads.

Anthus
12-26-2005, 01:09 PM
I got a PS2 (Finally), FFX-2, a stocking filled with candy, and a combined total of $225... Tommorrow, I'm going to by me some games :D

Masamune
12-26-2005, 03:11 PM
http://gerudo.net/pat/pics/case.jpg

My new badass case.

Riku
12-26-2005, 07:31 PM
Well, on christmas eve night I went to sleep with a horrible ear ache which felt like my ear was about to blow up, and i woke up 30 minutes lates, and sure enough it did.. So i went that whole night with a bloody ear and no sleep.

But for that actualy gifts part i recieved a few games, and movies (including office space which is the greatest ever) some clothes, and suprisingly a iPod shuffle, which I had no idea i was getting.

Toolie
12-27-2005, 12:31 PM
Before I left for my parents, Katie gave me the book Classic Feynman and a very nice sweater. In return, I gave her a very nice bracelet and bought ourselves a big bottle of massage oil. From my parents, I received a very nice cooking-cheap cookbook and the hardcover three-volume set of the Feynman Lectures on Physics. The Lectures are like girl-on-girl action for a physicist.

moocow
12-27-2005, 02:29 PM
From my parents... and the hardcover three-volume set of the Feynman Lectures on Physics. The Lectures are like girl-on-girl action for a physicist.

Hey, whatever gives you your's, right? Right. ;)

Kry
12-27-2005, 03:47 PM
I got,
Slippers
2 pairs of pajama bottoms
5 pairs of jeans
A bunch of boxers
An Inyuasha T-shirt
A Trigun T-shirt
2 Trigun pins
A TON of Axe and other deodorents
Candy
Chocalate covered pretzels
Kettle Corn
Aome random chocalates
$70 in cash
$60 in Wal-Mart gift cards
An Am-Fm Radio
A Cross Necklace
Mario Kard DS
A new vaccume for my room 'cuz my old one suxxors.

BTW, sick case Masa.

Archibaldo
12-28-2005, 11:57 AM
I got an iPod Shuffle, which I just figured out how to work yesterday. Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith and Clones Wars vol. 2 on DVD. Some clothes, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, and a new Playboy Calendar, which btw, January is all wrong. According to it, New Years day is on tuesday and Christmas was on wednesday. But hey, it's not like I'm using for the actual calendar anyway :naughty: