PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday BH4

Brasel
12-18-2005, 06:11 AM
Welcome to the big 2-0. In one more year, you'll be drinking booze and partying hard core. Have a great day man. Happy Birthday.

I almost forgot my man Masa. Sorry buddy. I'm sure that you'll feel better about it when you're driving. Happy Birthday dude.

*b*
12-18-2005, 06:32 AM
he's twenty, holy crap. it's hard to believe that it came so soon

happy birthday, Josh! have a ton of cake, or, whatever it is the Jewish people eat

(damn you Anthony. I was going to make this topic!)

ShadowTiger
12-18-2005, 11:14 AM
pLeitorian, Smokin' D. Grass (23), Britannianhero4 (20), Masamune (16)

Oi. ^.^ Thanks guys! :D So much! :kawaii: Means a lot to me that you'd think of me today. :) Really appreciate. :) Yeah, I know these "Happy Birthday" topics are really cliche for getting postcount, (I do them myself.) and that I'm pretty much the Scrooge McDuck of that field, but I really appreciate the effort you guys are putting into it. I don't know how "crappy" this birthday will turn out, (Particularly since I'll be spending well over half of it watching an Autistic boy try to put tapes of Barney into a toaster.)

Happy Birthday to pLeitorian, Smoking D, and everyone's favorite masa! :D pLei, you make great quests, and thanks very much for that. They're a joy to play. Smokin, we miss you man. Happy birthday. Pat, .. .. .. Pat comes with his own Happy Birthday kit all on his own. ;) Such an awesome guy, Pat. Happiest of Birthdays. :thumbsup:

vegeta1215
12-18-2005, 12:26 PM
Happy birthday BH4! Hope you have a good one :D

VT_Hokie_Fan
12-18-2005, 12:27 PM
Happy Birthday to all you guys, especially BH4. Can't wait to be saying this same thing next year.

Archibaldo
12-18-2005, 12:39 PM
Happy birthday dude. Come to Canada, our drinking age is only 18. Why wait another year?

VEL
12-18-2005, 01:29 PM
Happy Birthday! :D

ShadowTiger
12-18-2005, 02:06 PM
Aww, thanks you guys! :D Tony, *b*, Vegeta, VTHF, David, Valerie, ... really nice of you guys. :D :highfive: Appreciation to da moon and such. :p

I'm not one of those people who purposefully go out drinking and partying and such. Alcohol has a horrible effect on me... ... I don't remember ever being happy to have alcohol near me, be it before or after I'd gotten drunk. Kudos to you guys if you can stand it, but ... ... guh.

Just ... "Guh" >_<'

Brasel
12-18-2005, 04:39 PM
I can't believe I didn't see Masa on there...fuck.

Prrkitty
12-18-2005, 04:39 PM
Happy birthday BHbaby... Masa... pLeitorian & Smokin' D. Grass (I don't know the last two at all). Blessings and much happiness :)

Dechipher
12-18-2005, 05:13 PM
Yeah Happy Birthday and all. Hope you got some shit worth gettin.

moocow
12-18-2005, 06:02 PM
Happy Birthday guuuuuuuuuuyz ;)

Masamune
12-18-2005, 06:17 PM
I got fucking Mario Kart DS. See you all in a few days. :O

Oh. And thank you. :)

biggiy05
12-18-2005, 06:40 PM
Happy birthday all.

Master Ghaleon
12-18-2005, 06:44 PM
Happy bday everyone!!

Machiavelli
12-18-2005, 11:00 PM
Happy birthday guys. Have a good one.

copsgotguns
12-19-2005, 12:36 AM
happy bday man...even though i have absolutely no idea who you are you are like a brother/sister to me.

ShadowTiger
12-19-2005, 10:37 AM
happy bday man...even though i have absolutely no idea who you are you are like a brother/sister to me.

-WOW- ...

lol, when did that happen? XD *:laughing:* ... Er, well, I'm grateful, I suppose, thanks. ^_^' You're cool too. :p Okay.

Pat, kudos again on getting MKDS. I can clearly see that you're enjoying it. @_o' XD You've made that quite clear last night.

For gifts, the main focus was getting both money and This Little Treasure (http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=645194). It had been ordered on Friday, and is hopefully going to appear on my doorstep sometime late next year, (The one time I'm being pessimistic about anything XD) It's a really amazing game though. Very detailed, and has more stuff to do than you could shake a stick at. But seeing as how shaking a stick at something generally does nothing in particular, I'm sure the game will be thoroughly enjoyable with as much content as it has. Nice to have something to do when you suddenly find yourself pondering having 1/4 of your life behind ya. :p

Thanks again for your generous birthday wishes everyone! An equally well wished one to the other 18th'ers out there as well.

Verman
12-19-2005, 11:25 AM
Uh...Happy Birthday!

Thought I'd throw that in to stay on topic haha. In reality I want to point out that Archibaldo is wrong, Canada does not have a drinking age of 18 Quebec does. Canada's drinking age is 19. Quebec likes to be different with both language and other things, for some reason people there believe they are special even though the french lost the war to the english. Thank you Pierre Trudeau for making our country bi-lingual like the socalist pig you were!

koopa
12-19-2005, 12:37 PM
Oops, I'm offline for one day only and already I miss an important birthday.

Happy Birthday BH4!

As for your little treasure, it's one of my favourite games too.

DsS Game
12-19-2005, 12:49 PM
happy belated bday mangggggggggggg

Masamune
12-19-2005, 03:28 PM
Omfg guys. I totally just scored a 250 gb hard drive. :O

Now how would I transfer everything including this OS onto it so I can get rid of my old one?