PDA

View Full Version : General Help

HyrulianHero
12-16-2005, 08:42 PM
Hi, I brand new to Zelda Classic and would like to learn more.

I need to know the following:

How to make caves and place them places:

How to use items in Game Mode A, B are not working. What are the controls in Game Mode.

and anything else that would be useful to a new comer:

Thank You!

HyrulianHero
12-16-2005, 08:48 PM
Actually i figured out the Controls so just help with Dungeons as of now thanks

HyrulianHero
12-16-2005, 09:00 PM
Also i need to know how to:

Make multiple enemy's on a screen.

and still how to make caves.

King of Dwythia
12-16-2005, 09:11 PM
To make a cave: First, find a cave tile and place it on your screen (make sure the combo type is cave). Second, go to data and select tile warp. Choose the dmap that you want to go to and the screen number. Also, change the warp type from cave/item room to entrance/exit (unless you use screen 80 as your cave). third create your cave screen. Fourth, hit page down until you see a rupee, stairs, an a green and blue tile on the bottom of your screen. Place the green and blue tiles on your cave screen and the screen that warps to the cave where you want link to appear when he enters/exits the cave.

To make multiple enemies, go to data, select enemies, and choose the enemy you want in each slot (you can make up to ten).

I just noticed a post below yours giving the link to alphadawgs tutorial. That tutorial is very nice when trying to learn z-quest.

HyrulianHero
12-16-2005, 09:21 PM
Ya, thanks i just found all this out and yes that is a very nice tutorial. Sorry i didn't look down a bit for this post i tried tutorials and the link for Alphadogs tutorial was broken. Thank You.

ryatos
12-22-2005, 06:13 PM
in Ganon's return where do i find the flippers?

rocksfan13
12-22-2005, 06:59 PM
Get Alpa Dawg's tutorial >HERE (http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=88488)<.

Also, if you need to add comments to a post, use the EDIT button. It's frowned upon to triple or double post.
Please use EDIT.