PDA

View Full Version : Do not download kka (extension)

Freelancer
12-14-2005, 08:29 PM
Dont download Knit Knight Academy, until you see that the update box shows todays date. This is because that version is INCOMPLETE. You cannot get past a point because an item wasnt given to you because an area was not set to DUNGEAN. Therefore sadly downloading Kka before the patch is illogical.

I appologize very much

Freelancer
12-15-2005, 05:42 PM
I am sorry, but the bug has not been fixed yet, do not download Knit Knight Academy 'till i say so ,k? When you see that the update thing is a littler higher then 12.12.2005, then you can download

I appoloigize, Freelancer

Freedom
12-15-2005, 05:56 PM
boy are you ever going to make people sore, having them download 18 megs over and over again.

Crackers
12-15-2005, 07:33 PM
Too late. I already spent over an hour downloading this quest last yesterday. I have a slow dial up. So when is the update? Hope it doesn't take another hour to download. :(

Freelancer
12-15-2005, 07:38 PM
Im so sorry to hear that. Especaily if you have dialup...

You can get past about 60 percent of the file before you find a problem.

-Graphical errors (still some out there)

-Speech errors

-item not given to you due to a complex chain of bugs

Freelancer
12-15-2005, 07:40 PM
I know, kind of sad. But its not like this is an unimportant patch, you need it. My quest rating is in jeopardy...

To bad there is no patcher system out there. It would be nice. You would not need to get the mp3s again...

I KNOW!!! Ill put the updated qst file on my site! And it only, so you only have to download the qst file, not the other stuff.

DarkFlameWolf
12-15-2005, 10:11 PM
two threads merged.