PDA

View Full Version : To JMAN & C-DAWG

oceansoul22
12-15-2005, 04:02 AM
Dreams of Yesterday has honestly got to be the most unique and original quest but seriously some of the bugs need fixing. I'm going to go through this game starting over, I just beat the storm tower but I just started realizing how annoying things in this game are getting like the caverns or the disfunctional cut scene. The game is finishable yes but it gets a tad annoying after a while. So I was considering making a walkthrough anyways I figure why not start now and in the process I can also compile all the annoyances of the quest and that way something organized will be available. I just think this quest is amazing and would be a billion times better without the bugs and little nuissances.

Anyways if you want me to do something like this for you I am willing. You might be busy developping a new zc but I'm sure this would make things a whole bunch easier.

Also if someone else has a bug to report from the revised file? Please tell me so I can add it just in case I don't find everything!

jman2050
12-15-2005, 09:35 AM
If you compiled a nearly complete bug list of the current DoY release I would love you forever.

C-Dawg
12-15-2005, 10:13 AM
You have my blessing. And Jman might even give you a blowjob.

-C

oceansoul22
12-15-2005, 08:16 PM
Then so be it. Once I have a fair amount of bugs listed I will post it on this board, or send it to you by any other means. Give me a week, maybe sooner, I should have a fair list and in some cases, Screenshots!

jman2050
12-15-2005, 11:19 PM
screenshots. PLEASE.

oceansoul22
12-16-2005, 08:01 PM
Well I just rummaged through the Deku Tree and Mushroom hideout and found about a dozen things or so. I'm kinda scared of how big the list is gonna be? With screenshots it'll be a fairly large file, if you want JMAN I could just email you the file with all the associated screenshots when I'm done because posting this would make for a HUGE post lol. Anyways off to plugging away at Error's mansion.

jman2050
12-16-2005, 08:16 PM
PMing would be better. And make sure you do your best scouring all the optional areas and stuff. Try not to worry too much about continue bugs, chances are they'll go away once 2.11 is released.

C-Dawg
12-17-2005, 09:25 PM
Actually, posting them in this thread would be nice. Raise more DOY awareness, ya know. And show people parts of the game they havn't seen yet.

-C

oceansoul22
12-18-2005, 04:05 AM
Well whatever is more convenient for Jman I guess. He's the one who needs it most. BTW I really like what you did with the Storm Tower and Predator Dungeon C!!! Your dungeons are very unique and most of em are nice to play through. Except the bloody wind in the tower that was a pain. I mean is that physically possible to pass without using the frame key F4?

BTW I have no idea which order I'm supposed to be going through some of these dungeons, or the recommended order. Think you can give me an idea? I mean I love a challenge but finding the Deku Jungle sucked lol.

jman2050
12-18-2005, 09:29 PM
Storm Tower, The Predator, Enigma Castle, The Volcano, and Marathon are the intended order, though there is a bit of flexibility in what you can do.

And heck, Pming or posting it in here would be fine. I was just suggesting PM as the alternative to e-mail.

oceansoul22
12-18-2005, 11:32 PM
Ummmm I need to get through this one area in Predator, and heh looks like a bug, I cant get to the next screen. Here's the screenie!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v179/swammpy/predator.jpg

Of course I'll look around for another way but I think I NEED to get to that next room to do anything else.

jman2050
12-21-2005, 03:03 PM
I'm sure it isn't a bug. In that whole area (not that screen particularly, look around), there should be area of the water that look different that you're supposed to dive in to go to higher ground.

oceansoul22
12-21-2005, 09:20 PM
Yeah I found out how to get through the dungeon, seems odd though I can't go right from that screen????

BTW I was able to get the level 3 boomerang, the room where you put your stronger creatures didnt help at all. I mean I just walked in and out of the room and they respawned as something weaker.

Freedom
12-21-2005, 09:50 PM
If you look at your indicator on the map you can see that the dmap is played out, that's what is stopping you from going right.
Don't know why the screen is made to look like you should be able to go right.

oceansoul22
01-27-2006, 02:31 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I got sidetracked. I finally got Dragon Quest 4 for the PSX downloaded so I've been hooked and trying to finish it. Unfortunately Necrosaro is more difficult than I remember him being.

Anyways I'm gonna finally get going on DOY again getting screenies and stuff for the bugs. I remember getting to the train station. It seems I'm stuck at the same place I got stuck the first time. Finding a key to get the boss key, which appears to somewhere among this disastrous level. So yeah JMAN I'm still working on getting a list organized for you.

dafeedil
01-28-2006, 07:28 AM
teeeheee, blowjob, that was funny. or at least maybe a handjob?? stoopid boys and their penises, what drives you people?? I'm sorry, that's all I got outta THIS post...blowjob, that was funny:googly:

ps...am I gonna have to give up my BJ crown??? Dammit, I guess, I'm ok with that. I'd rather just touch stuff like that with my foot anyway. :poke: , or at least poke at it with a sharp pointed stick.

Kids, I'm sorry for re-using the words BJ, hey, I was merely quoting that C-Dawg guy, but if something makes me laugh to the point that I spew coffee outta my nose at 7 freakin' o'clock on a Saturday morning, I'm gonna say something about it.