PDA

View Full Version : Madden is an IDIOT!

Cloral
12-14-2005, 08:37 PM
During this week's Monday night game, he went on about how mixing red and yellow produces green. This wasn't an idol comment, he talked about it for like five minutes - insisting even after Al tried to correct him. Idiot!

ONeilcool
12-14-2005, 09:02 PM
Whats new, hes been saying stupid stuff for years. Are you just starting to notice this?

Also I couldnt help but notice that you live in Camarillo, I have a basketball tournment there for the next few days. I don't know if your interested in local highschool basketball tournaments, but Im in this one so you might wanna check it out.

ZomfgIts0rzlolo
12-14-2005, 09:11 PM
Madden, is, was, and is always going to be completely reatrded. God I want him to just GO AWAY. His voice makes me want to shoot my TV. And his video games are annoyingly overrated. h8h8h8

ShadowTiger
12-14-2005, 09:20 PM
Maybe he's desperate for attention. After MadTV's sketches about him, ("From now on, Monkey Means VAGINA! O_O ") I'm sure he'd want to get back on the good side of the public view.

... ... Of course, I'm more than likely incorrect on that.

Besides, Red & Yellow = Blue. :p

VT_Hokie_Fan
12-14-2005, 10:03 PM
I saw that. He spilled mustard on his tie or something, and it made a greenish color. I learned that red and yellow equaled orange in 2nd grade. John Madden isn't there because he's smart. He's not there because he's funny. He's not there because he's insightful...

Why the hell is he there anyways?

Daarkseid
12-14-2005, 10:05 PM

My best guess is because he's very relatable to the average football fan.

VT_Hokie_Fan
12-14-2005, 10:14 PM
My best guess is because he's very relatable to the average football fan.

I don't know why, but I can't stand John Madden. He's kind of got an annoying voice. :(. But that's just me.

LinkSlash
12-14-2005, 11:11 PM

If that wasn't sarcasm it was because he was once a coach. Must not have been smart then either though.

Orion
12-15-2005, 03:54 AM
Did u see the Green Bay/Lions game? When they went into overtime, the ref couldn't find his quarter, they had to run to the sidlines and ask a bunch of people for one. It was pretty funny.

But yeah, Madden has never been really bright. He gets annoying in his own game very often. I remember watching MNF once and I quote, "He's about 3 yards shy of the first down. I think if he would have gotten three more yards, he would have gotten the first down." Madden is a smart, smart man. There's some comedian out there that does a smashing impression of him, but I forget who he is.

Starkist
12-15-2005, 04:18 AM
Madden may be cliched and dumb, but he's fun. Any idiot can watch a football game and understand what is going on, so there is really no need for commentators in the first place. Madden makes it fun. Although I am amused when, after playing Madden 2003 for a few hours, I sit down to watch the Seahawks play on Monday Night and I hear him saying the same things he did on my PC... ;)

Glitch
12-15-2005, 05:26 PM
BOOM! TOUGH ACTIN TANACTIN!

Need I say more?

copsgotguns
12-15-2005, 09:35 PM
how do u make the color green?

Tygore
12-15-2005, 10:15 PM
Blue + Yellow. Might I reccomend picking up some finger paints and refreshing your colors?

cyberkitten
12-15-2005, 10:16 PM
how do u make the color green?

i'm not in a happy mood, so i'm going to let another mod handle *that* little gem. the punishment/correction given by someone else would probably be more appropriate than what i want to do about it.

meanwhile...yesh. i was beginning to think i was the only one who thought madden was a special kind of retarded. it hurts my brain when i think that somehow that man manages to remember to breathe often enough that he's not dead yet.

cloral, i lubu.

Daarkseid
12-15-2005, 10:34 PM
Blue + Green. Might I reccomend picking up some finger paints and refreshing your colors?

Blue + Green=Green?

Tygore
12-15-2005, 10:49 PM
Yes. Blue and Green make Green. Granted, it's more of what you might call a Blue-Green, but it's green nonetheless.

OK, I was in a hurry. You caught me.

VT_Hokie_Fan
12-15-2005, 11:39 PM
If that wasn't sarcasm it was because he was once a coach. Must not have been smart then either though.
Yeah, he won a super bowl with the Raiders.

I think when Monday Night Football moves to ESPN(2008 i believe?) They should put Stuart Scott on there. He's a really good anchor, so why not try him as commentator?

Master Ghaleon
12-16-2005, 12:56 AM
I swear that him and Brett Farve are married, he always talks about him.

MottZilla
12-16-2005, 03:03 AM
Madden sucks, football sucks, it all sucks.

Verman
12-16-2005, 09:54 AM
I don't mind madden. He has some interesting things to say. He can say stupid shit but hell so do I :D

He isn't half as fun as Don Cherry (NHL) though. Cherry is the best, so damned cocky and so loud!

Glitch
12-16-2005, 09:55 AM
I swear that him and Brett Farve are married, he always talks about him.

It's cause Brett Farve is the fucking man.

Orion
12-16-2005, 05:03 PM
It's cause Brett Farve is the fucking man.

Amen.

copsgotguns
12-16-2005, 11:43 PM
wow..people actual got offended on a sarcastic remark. i was just kidding, why do people have to point out every rule not followed, moderator or not. this isnt high school

Cloral
12-17-2005, 03:03 AM
But yeah, Madden has never been really bright. He gets annoying in his own game very often. I remember watching MNF once and I quote, "He's about 3 yards shy of the first down. I think if he would have gotten three more yards, he would have gotten the first down." Madden is a smart, smart man. There's some comedian out there that does a smashing impression of him, but I forget who he is.
You're thinking of Frank Caliendo. He always does Madden on MadTV. His stand-up special is really funny. He does Madden for about 5 minutes, then he keeps bringing him back into his other material with random comments ("Here's a guy who's honest" he says while circleing his head).

LinkSlash
12-18-2005, 01:33 AM
He isn't half as fun as Don Cherry (NHL) though. Cherry is the best, so damned cocky and so loud!

Ever hear the voice of the Sabres? I get the two mixed up, Rick Jenerette and Jim Lorenz (spellings are probably wrong). He's crazy, expecially if there's action right infront of the net.