PDA

View Full Version : First Dungeon Item

Nimono
12-14-2005, 04:55 PM
Okay, I just want some suggestions on what I should put as the Dungeon item for the first dungeon in my quest. I want it to be powerful enough to harm enemies like Red Darknuts, though....

And please do not say bombs, because you get those BEFORE you enter the 1st dungeon.

Also, would the Hammer be a good 1st item AS LONG AS the enemies are strong enough to where you have to hit them with the hammer a few times to defeat them, like Like Likes (needs 3 hammer hits)?

linkman652
12-14-2005, 05:23 PM
no it will it wont do anything to it ,but the only weapon is the master sword, and the super bomb.

master sword=2hits dead

super bomb=2hits dead

Nimono
12-14-2005, 05:26 PM
Actually, I've used the Hammer on Darknuts and Like Likes before and it harmed them:P

rocksfan13
12-14-2005, 07:51 PM
However, putting the hammer in the 1st dungeon is not a good idea. I wouldn't do that until the player has the magic sword.

Try the white sword. Red Darknuts take 2 hits for it. Blue ones 4. Like Likes 5.

Nimono
12-14-2005, 08:04 PM
Well, I think I'll have to keep the Hammer, since the only other item I can find to put in the first dungeon as its item is a Blue Candle (which is NOT a good item at all to me).

Freelancer
12-14-2005, 09:07 PM
Well, I think I'll have to keep the Hammer, since the only other item I can find to put in the first dungeon as its item is a Blue Candle (which is NOT a good item at all to me).

No no, the hammer is an awsome item, pretty much kills everyone, its like having an even better version then the magic sword. So i strongly urge you not to put that as a first item.

Also a master sword is a really strong item, even better then the hammer, make sure you dont make that a first either.

Nimono
12-14-2005, 09:11 PM
I get the idea!!! But you know, the first boss in my game is remeniscent (um, I forgot how to REALLY spell that....) of the first boss in A Link to the Past. Ooh, good idea for me! I'll put the item for the 1st dungeon as arrows!!

Pineconn
12-14-2005, 09:38 PM
I get the idea!!! But you know, the first boss in my game is remeniscent (um, I forgot how to REALLY spell that....) of the first boss in A Link to the Past. Ooh, good idea for me! I'll put the item for the 1st dungeon as arrows!!

(Reminiscent. ;) Always good to have a dictionary by your side. :D )

A reminiscent of the Armos boss? How did you do that...? Custom.....? :confused:

Nimono
12-14-2005, 09:45 PM
No, I just mean that the boss is a handful of Armoses:D

Pineconn
12-14-2005, 09:52 PM
lol :laughing:

That's logical. ;)