PDA

View Full Version : Flags-Secret combos

Nimono
12-13-2005, 08:55 PM
How do you make Secret Combos on a DMap go back to the way they were (before you activated them) when you leave the DMap?

Pineconn
12-13-2005, 09:14 PM
Well, you can't on an overworld, unfortunately. :( However, (in a dungeon-typed Dmap, I believe...), they always return to normal, including permanent triggers :/ , which is weird...

Nimono
12-13-2005, 09:15 PM
:( Oh, I'm sorry I could answer your question last night, too.....

Freelancer
12-13-2005, 09:30 PM
Yes its true. In my game, I had to make bosses dungeans to fix the problem of "resumed fighting" when you die.

Nimono
12-13-2005, 09:33 PM
Woah... The first boss in MY quest wasn't like that (even though I lost to it a lot. The boss is 6 Armoses and 4 Gels. It's actually an easy battle because the Dungeon Item for Level 1 is the Hammer, which can destroy Armoses with ONE hit!).

Pineconn
12-13-2005, 11:01 PM
GAH, you made the Level 1 item the hammer!?! No, no, no, you *might* want to change that. The hammer has the strength of the Magical Sword (4 times the Wooden Sword) and makes Darknuts, Like Likes, and other tougher/more annoying enemies easier... But it's your quest, your choice...

erm2003
12-13-2005, 11:36 PM
I'm with Pineconn on this one. If you read around, giving the hammer as an early item in the quest is a BIG turn off for many people here. You might not get much positive response on your quest just for that reason. But again, it is your choice. We just recommend reconsidering your approach.

Nimono
12-14-2005, 04:41 PM
Hmmm.... Good point.... I didn't exactly know how powerful the item was until I got it, and for some reason, my test won't accept any quest changes since OI saved it, so I'll have to start over... Oh well!