PDA

View Full Version : Triforce exit

Nimono
12-12-2005, 09:46 PM
Okay, when you grab the Triforce at the end of a dungeon, I know you have to put a tile warp and warp to the entrance to the dungeon on the overworld. My question is this: Is there a specific TYPE of warp you have to use for the Triforce? I tested my quest and got the Triforce in Dungeon 1, but I was taken to the Cave/Item room of the Map, even though I set the warp as Entrance/Exit!

King of Dwythia
12-12-2005, 10:02 PM
According to alphadawgs tutorial, you need both a tile warp and a side warp. For the side warp, also use entrance/exit but don't set any of the triggers.

Nimono
12-12-2005, 10:02 PM
Nevermind, I got it. For some reason or another, the Triforce worked with side warps for me... Hmmm...

ShadowTiger
12-12-2005, 10:35 PM
Yeah, all you need is a Side Warp. ;) Though a Tile Warp could be used (As a tile, like any other stairs, pit, cave combo, etc.) in case you've already gotten the Triforce (Or whatever it looks like, since you can define its graphic to be, .. I dunno, .. Cheese, for example. :D ) and can't use the side warp anymore.

Essentially, the Triforce is the -ideal- one-time-only side warp. Use it as necessary to reach areas you can only get to once, such as bonus areas or something. :p

Nimono
12-12-2005, 10:43 PM
Cheese? Great. Now I'm craving the stuff again. :scared:

ShadowTiger
12-12-2005, 10:56 PM
mhm. ^_^ I am predicting that you shall be crafting a gorgonzola-based quest in the near future. ;) Parmeson will be the Master Sword, and Muenster cheese shall be thine monster cheese. Quest on, young pokaguy900. Quest on. ;) :thumbsup:

(lol) :p

Yeah. Really. Be sure to make good use of this little tip. The more you can do with your quest, the better. This just happens to be one of the easiest ways too. It's -wonderful- for cutscenes.