PDA

View Full Version : Help With Knit Knight Academy

ms_zelda_lady
12-12-2005, 05:54 PM
I am stuck in the Rich Couch City trying to get the candle. I can see it in between some trees but haven't found the secret entrance that puts me there to get it.
Thanks in advance,
ms_zelda_lady

P.S. BTW Freelancer, you might want to think about changing the size of the download as not everybody will want to spend more than an hour downloading it.

Blackbun
12-12-2005, 06:45 PM
If you go all the way to the right in the bird area, you can get into a hole in the ground which will take you to the candle. I just don't know what to do after that...

Freelancer
12-12-2005, 07:11 PM
If you go all the way to the right in the bird area, you can get into a hole in the ground which will take you to the candle. I just don't know what to do after that...

Bird Place?

No, you must get the hookshot, get into the manhole thing in the field, gp through the cave and come out and get the lighter

ms_zelda_lady
12-12-2005, 07:12 PM
Thanks Freelancer. I found it just after I posted. I went Fort Chido? Got a heart container and then ended up at the top trying to figure out how to get across when there's nothing to hookshot over to.
Still can't figure out how to get the door open in the area just north of where you start. Its on the screen with the building that has water in front of it . Tried to bomb, hookshot and burn the door but it won't open the door.
Tried to pay $50 to get on a ship to get to the other side but that wouldn't work either.
Did Adventure Land so thats not where I should be going next.
What do I do now?

Thanks in advance,
ms_zelda_lady

Freelancer
12-12-2005, 07:15 PM
The top, where? You need the master card key to open the door. You only need the hookshot to escape jail. Also the space is from mp3s and this quest was made to inspire new authors.

ms_zelda_lady
12-12-2005, 07:16 PM
I already got the key card and warped back to town.
Whats next?

ms_zelda_lady

Freelancer
12-12-2005, 07:38 PM
True, very very very true. Well, you got to go find his stronghold, which if you talk to certain people, you would learn is in Olca Park, which you find if you can somehow light the signal torch for the man by the ferry.

ms_zelda_lady
12-12-2005, 08:11 PM
Thanks for the help. I found the way to Orca Park and the building in the middle of the water. How do I get into the building?

ms_zelda_lady

Brandon
12-13-2005, 12:03 PM
I have the same problem as ms_zelda_lady.

Also there are major string problems. There are strings where they shouldn't be.

fajz
12-13-2005, 02:11 PM
All I'm getting out of this quest is confused.

Freelancer
12-13-2005, 05:52 PM
OH NO!!! The builder (zquest) did something funny, I spent about an hour fixing strings because their connnecter was screwed up. Also, I see why you never knew these things, it was because of this bug! You would have learned to light the torch and to use your sword on the control pad. I will look into creating a new patch, but for you dudes, Id say just continue quest, it should be fine till then... Im really sorry, I really am... As well as that, i dont think it will take 1 hour, thats redicolous, I know some of you use some of the slower computers, but even then, it would take about maby half that time.

Edit: I understand why now, you see, its becuase I deleted some of the strings which I didnt need, before I released it. Now even though I tried to fix this problem, this bug haunts me...

Anyways as I said before, I just wanted some of you to have some ideas for quests in the future and to also enjoy some of the new ideas found in my game...

If you have any additional questions or comments or bug reports, please post here.

If you need help tell me exactly what you need help on, k?

I also found a few bugs:

The game seems to crash when the screen has no subscreen, so I think I would very much like to report this... It seemed to work with screen cycling, but even then it still crashed after a minute or two.

It isnt really that great anyways, now that I look back at it, it really sucks.

Btw, has anyone beaten my game yet and also, Zelda, how far are you?

ms_zelda_lady
12-13-2005, 08:53 PM
Haven't gotten anywhere in Orca Park. Stuck in the same place as yesterday.

ms_zelda_lady

Freelancer
12-13-2005, 09:28 PM
look in my release thread for info on what to do next.