PDA

View Full Version : The Definitive Guide to Gangsta Hip-Hop Urban Combat

Glitch
12-12-2005, 03:31 PM
Entensity.net linked this and I just had to.......fucking comedy gold.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=414704&page=1

VT_Hokie_Fan
12-12-2005, 05:05 PM
I feel kind of bad for laughing at that...

It was pretty damn funny though, especially the guy with the life jacket.

koopa
12-13-2005, 01:04 PM
rotfl ...

This rocks! I mean, where's the cool in camouflage when you can wear a bright red lifejacket? Much more gangsta.

Daarkseid
12-13-2005, 01:45 PM
I would suspect the majority of those replying in that topic are garden variety hicks.
Granted, they probably know more about the proper use of firearms than any of us.

It was mostly difficult to find the humor in those images, considering they're indicative of the hellish anarchy that country seems to be embroiled in. That we see morons running around, aiming AKs in the wrong manner suggests a country that is in SERIOUS trouble.

Glitch
12-13-2005, 05:09 PM
It was mostly difficult to find the humor in those images, considering they're indicative of the hellish anarchy that country seems to be embroiled in. That we see morons running around, aiming AKs in the wrong manner suggests a country that is in SERIOUS trouble.

It's easy to find the humor when the person firing the ak is wearing a life jacket, a purple wig, women's panties, and/or a cape.

copsgotguns
12-13-2005, 06:28 PM
although very funny, these guys are much more "gangsta" then the prettyboy-wannabe thugs over here.