PDA

View Full Version : Megaman Directors Cut...

ThiefKorin
12-10-2005, 11:47 PM
im stuck at the first part of the game and i have no idea where to go, lemme explain...

Talked to Dr. Light, got the Shadow Blade L1, went to town, got 105 Zenny, talked to the information guy, reset the game, went BACK to town, bought bombs, went to the red brick building... What?! NO CRACK IN THE WALL!!!

The only red brick building south of the E-center is the museum, which is currently CLOSED. There are NO cracks in the walls outside the building. Have i missed something? Am i doing something wrong?

Someone help

Pineconn
12-11-2005, 12:51 AM
Don't make a new thread for help. You should have posted in the original MMDWRDC thread. But the answer to your question is as follows.

Actually, the brick building it refers to is SW from the entrance to the E-center. From the entrance of the E-center, go left and down. Bomb the center of the small red-bricked building. Beware: There are enemies! Follow the linear sewers and you'll be on your way to Level 1. And yes, you should be swordless.

Petoe
12-11-2005, 09:42 AM
Do what Pineconn said.

Oh, and there's already a MMDWR DC Thread here: http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=82838

;)

ThiefKorin
12-11-2005, 11:10 AM
Yep, theres the thread... and there it goes. *measures thread*...*nods to self* about 5 miles long isnt it?

ThiefKorin
12-11-2005, 01:26 PM
ok, problem, im in the forest stage thingie, got all the way through it and to the boss... but i cant hurt the boss, why? bought missiles, tried those, nothing happens, used all my items and bombs.... still nothing, wat am i missing?

Petoe
12-11-2005, 06:19 PM
ok, problem, im in the forest stage thingie, got all the way through it and to the boss... but i cant hurt the boss, why? bought missiles, tried those, nothing happens, used all my items and bombs.... still nothing, wat am i missing?

You can destroy the forest boss only with Protoman's Whistle. And you can get the whistle after you get an item called "Power Chip" from a level called "Iso Dome".

And the old thread is miles long, yes, but it's easier for everyone if there's only 1 MMDWR DC thread instead of many. Now I'm not telling you what to do, but there are even longer threads here at AGN so there's nothing wrong bringing the big thread back up... after all, it has been the MMDWR DC Help thread for a very long time already. ;)