PDA

View Full Version : Omg, 5

moocow
12-10-2005, 09:25 PM
Tomorrow is my 5 year AGN anniversary.

Let's see what has happened in those 5 years.

-My driver's license.
-Graduating high school.
-Turning 18.
-My first job.
-Going to college.
-Dropping out of college.
-Dating an asshole.
-My second job.
-My first credit card.
-Realizing guys are assholes.
-Drama llama.
-Party party party.
-Pregnancy.
-Pregnancy stress.
-No money.
-Child birth.
-Breaking up with asshole.
-Long distance relationship.
-Child support from asshole.
-Better job.
-New car.
-College again.
-Long distance relationship ending because love is more important than money to me, and Mr. Illinois didn't understand that because he's a stupid stupid boy.
-Dropped out of college again.
-Depression.
-Gall bladder removed.
-More depression.
-Turned 21.
-Wanted to die.
-Anxiety.
-Stress.
-Hate my job.
-Looove alcohol.
-Love my friends.
-Still meeting assholes.
-Not getting child support checks.
-Gonna kill asshole.

And oh hi, here I am. *waves*

Merry Christmas and happy anniversary to meeee!

Rainman
12-10-2005, 10:12 PM
No offense, but when you first got here I never would have guessed that you'd turn out to be one of the best members. I remember being a bit annoyed by you at one point. Anyway, as mentioned you turned out to be awesome.

Have fun killing the asshole.

Sir_Johnamus
12-10-2005, 10:42 PM
Your custom title says don't be jealous, but in a way, I kinda am. You are a great member!

Orion
12-10-2005, 10:42 PM
Wow, now that you mention that, It really puts into perspective how long I've been a member here too. A lot can happen in 5 years, can't it? It's still great to have you here, moo moo.

ShadowTiger
12-10-2005, 11:05 PM
Damn, ... ... Five Years ... ... That's a hell of a lotta internet. =/ Well, thanks for helping to shape AGN into what it is now, mooie. ^_^ ... As well as for surviving life. Your friends all love you, and the world is lucky to have you in it. :) :highfive:

( Come to think about it, if I had had the guts to join AGN when I first found it, I would have pretty made a topic very similar to this one just about today as well. You all would have been annoyed by me a lot earlier. :p )

Prrkitty
12-10-2005, 11:52 PM
Happy anniversary sweetie :) May life be as good as it can be for you. Blessings and more blessings...

Love you!
Prry

Gerudo
12-11-2005, 01:03 AM
omg. happy 5!

awesome gurl ftw! :B

Lilith
12-11-2005, 01:20 AM
Wow, now that you mention that, It really puts into perspective how long I've been a member here too. A lot can happen in 5 years, can't it? It's still great to have you here, moo moo.

Oh, I know ;) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

Dechipher
12-11-2005, 01:36 AM
Well congradulations. Baby.

ONeilcool
12-11-2005, 02:30 AM
Reading this I feel like a noob, only being here for a month and having a little over 100 posts. 5 years is a long time and its truly amazing what AGN has become today. I hope I will become a part AGN in the next 5 years and become as great of a member as you.

koopa
12-11-2005, 05:40 AM
Congratulations. Seems like you've been through quite a bit in these 5 years.

I've nowhere near 5 years at AGN yet (not even one) myself, but I like it and intend to stick around for some years.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Brasel
12-11-2005, 09:35 AM
Damn, Moo, yer old. ;)

I can't believe this message board has been around that long.

Congrats Moo, I hope not to see you leave any time soon....or something.

Lubu?

DsS Game
12-11-2005, 01:29 PM
wow your old. :p lol j/k

Happy 5 mooieness <3

gdorf
12-11-2005, 01:40 PM
That timeline sure puts things into perspective. 5 years is a serious chunk of life.

moocow
12-11-2005, 04:47 PM
Damn, Moo, yer old. ;)

I can't believe this message board has been around that long.

Congrats Moo, I hope not to see you leave any time soon....or something.

Lubu?

Lubu too honey!!!! :D

Also, I thought I'd list how many AGNer's I've met.

Obviously, I already know,

War Lord, Glitch, Desperado, and Goat.

I've met, Cyberkitten (I've gotten drunk and passed out at her house before, too), Toolie, Daarkseid, Shadowblazer, Foxy (omg, let's do it), JJ Maxx, Rainman, Lutraphobiac, Ganonator, mattwdr, goKi (omg, I love you), omg who else, I know there's more... Oh yeah, AlexMax (and his mom!), Trevelyan, Dragon Fang (was that his name?), Ibis, Amber, balzac (r.i.p.), Zaphod (don't remind me), Gerudo (he's my buddy!), DarkPanther (duck, duck, flash!) and there's probably more, which I could tell you if I felt like dragging my pictures and looking through them, but I don't feel like doing that. Haha.

vegeta1215
12-11-2005, 06:08 PM
Congratz moo!

I'm definitely glad you've stuck around with the rest of us that joined in late 2000. Hopefully you'll be able to add me to the list of AGNers you've met in person if we can both make it to future conventions! :D

Tygore
12-11-2005, 06:09 PM
Happy 5-year thingie Moo! Wow, you've met a lot of AGNers in real life. I have yet to meet a single one. How sad it is to be me. *cries*

Goat
12-11-2005, 09:22 PM
You forgot where you got your assbeat for not making me a baked potato.

J.J. Maxx
12-12-2005, 12:53 AM
Congrats mooie! Here's to not-another-five-more-depressingly-long-years!