PDA

View Full Version : Badly needed Zquest feature

jediborg
12-09-2005, 08:19 PM
I don't know about you, but i end up right clicking on the screen and clicking "select combo" A LOT. This should be a hotkey, like holding down shift while left clicking a combo should select it.

If this is already a hotkey, i will feel increadibly stupid. I've checked most hotkey guides, but can't find one with this function.

I do hope i'm wrong, and this feature IS already included, if so; please, please, please tell me!

Nimono
12-09-2005, 08:38 PM
I don't think it has a Hotkey, but I DO know that it's under Quest>Graphics>Combos...

jediborg
12-09-2005, 11:11 PM
Er, maybee i didn't explain myself very well.

Lets say you're building a house, and you accidently put the door over a flower or something, well the grass combo you want to replace it with is ALL THE WAY AT THE TOP of the combo list. well instead of scrolling all the way up there, selecting the grass combo, and then scrolling all the way back down to the house combos, you can right click a grass combo that's already on your current screen and select the option "select combo", well it's that option that i think needs to be a hotkey.

VI3T_DR@GON
12-10-2005, 12:57 AM
Well, how is that hard to do? Its 2 clicks, and takes 3 seconds.

Questions
12-10-2005, 11:36 AM
If you think that should be a hotkey then I think you are just lazy.

Freedom
12-10-2005, 12:51 PM
I don't see the point, since you still have to use the mouse to point out which combo on the screen it is you are looking at.

King of Dwythia
12-10-2005, 02:12 PM
I do see jediborg's point. It does get tedious trying to right click and then find the 'select combo' on the menu. Quite often I find myself accidently selecting the 'edit combo' option. A shift click would remove this annoyance. But then again, it is just an annoyance, and not enough of one for somebody to spend the time to create a hotkey for it.